Slavs are the inferior whi- Why do Anglos and Nordics pretend they are superior?

You'd be in the exact same position as us if you had a history of getting raided by turk roaches, buttfucked by communism and overall had a really shitty geopolitical position.

B-But muh colonial empire. How the fuck are you supposed to have a colonial empire without access to sea and surrounded by enemies?

Instead of tucked on a comfy Island or most of your country surrounded while most of us were landlocked, or in the case of Russia freezing somewhere in Siberia.

Don't turn to Eastern Europe when you get overrun by Muslims, maybe you'll find out how it feels to be rulled by turkroaches. It's funny the Balkan fought for 500 years to get rid of them, and you freely invited them into your countries, so that they can make our of your countries exactly what they did out of ours.

Sort yourselves out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrxB7saoOYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude that's Sup Forums, world's first shitpost factory, what did you expect?

They look at us from above because our coutries are among the poorest of EU (I know that's not really the case in Slovenia) without even knowing about the events that led us to this situation.

Proto-Slavs came in Europe centuries after the fall of the Roman empire, have been buttfucked by the Golden Horde for the eastern and centrals slavs, and by Turks concerning the souths ones, not surprising that our coutries haven't been as powerfull and rich as Westerns ones, but it is slowly evolving.

Btw, I'm certainly going to Slovenia next year and i was wondering : I'm good enough in croatian, is it enough to make myself understand in your country or should i learn a bit about specificities of slovenian language?

>
They look at us from above because our coutries are among the poorest of EU (...) without even knowing about the events that led us to this situation.

Basically that, bored neets without a fucking clue think they're superior because they were born in countries with centuries of uninterrupted prosperity.

Everyone speaks English here.

People understand Croatian, but usually Croats don't understand Slovene, so if you are fluent in Croatian, people will most likely understand you, but you aren't going to understand them, it's a really weird phenomena, but universally true.

It's pretty safe and comfy, I think you'll find that at this point you are way safer in Slovenia than Belgium.

I think you'll probably enjoy it, especially if you are here for the nature, instead of say the City life, which there is some in Ljubljana, but it is obviously not a metropolis

I think it literally has to do with access to Sea, and how surrounded you are.

I mean even Germany couldn't really pull off a real colonial empire, it had some sea access, and it was in a way protected from the south, due to it being a geographic barrier via the alps, and at the north they have sea access, but let's take a look at other European countries.

France doesn't have to worry about invaders from the North or West. Spain has two choke points - Portugal, Britain is tucked on an Island, etc.

It's almost as if there is a big correlation between having a colonial empire, access to sea, and not being surrounded by bigger countries and not having a long history of being invaded by Turks, Huns, or whatever

I mean obviously there are exceptions, but it seems as if people ignore really basic historical facts.

Britain would never have been Britain if it never were on an Island, it's really easy to make a colony, when you don't really have to worry about your borders in the first place

I am Russian and some years ago my when I was in high school my teacher asked me if Russia had electricity. Shit like that makes you wonder how stupid the average person (in this case swede) is.

Is this some thinly veiled butthurt thread about how you are upset that Slovenia wasn't a big colonial power? I mean, I'm proud of what my country has been able to do as a colonial power and the advancements to the world it has brought, but it doesn't mean that much when its people are just too willing to let the country go to shit.

I think it's great you appear to have a better education system than us, ours is shitty and definitely needs to be remade from the ground up.

Jesus, I've talked to a few Americans, they think we don't have electricity, or we've never seen an iphone here.

Everyone has electricity, everyone has laptops, everyone has iphones (at least the people who are stupid enough to buy them), it is probably literally the same as any Western country except our purchasing power is half of the US.

But I'll take Slovenia over the US, or any other "Western" European country really, if our buying power gets increases a bit and if we can get our birth rates from 1.75 to above 2.0, Slovenia is literally heaven on Earth, and I'll fight tooth and nail for it, if it means I have to get rid of every shitskin singlehandedly, then be it.

>Is this some thinly veiled butthurt thread about how you are upset that Slovenia wasn't a big colonial power?
How the fuck would we ever be a colonial power, we have a population of 2 million?

I don't want to be colonial power, I want to close down the border, keep Slovenia ethnically white and Slovene, and prevent Slovenes from leaving the country and make our country proseperous.

We have a hard work ethic culture, and people appear to be well educated and smart, and this culture goes way back, it isn't anything recent. Get rid of the commies and the leftists, and make our country prosper like it should.

>and prevent Slovenes from leaving the country and make our country proseperous.
Not forcibly, but the government does a good job of educating the population, but it doesn't do nearly as much in keeping the educated and smart youth IN Slovenia

literally what the fuck was the point of your original image?

>Chile above Argentina
Chile more white than argentina comfirmed

We seem to be better than Australia, and we certainly would be better if we had as much money to spend thanthose countries.

The thing is, on individual level, we're all pretty similar with IQ, looks, culture etc. You could pick random citizens from few different countries and you wouldn't tell slavs apart.

On level of groups as a whole, we slavs really need to fucking step up.
Our education seems to be going ok, best IT people are slavs, culture is flourishing, but we still suck economically.

I believe that we should just work on dealing with that commie hungover, we were on western level pre WWII

It is funny to see, thanks to your picture, how turkish influence has ruined the south slavs countries : inhabitants of northests bosnians cities were less (and we can assume that they're still) educated than those of southern regions of Vojvodina, same for Dalmats near Split and Dubrovnik.

With Poland, I think the problem may be turbocatholicism, which makes people very passive, not very inventive, entrepreneurial, unlike Protestantism.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrxB7saoOYc

Truth is that the West hates us so much that they'd rather have millions of unassimilatable roaches and inbred sandniggers. They'd let those right in their countries, but they'd never let eastern europeans, eventhough the majority of us is Christian and we tend to assimilate very easily. Honestly I love seeing western europe crash and burn. They've treated as like subhumans for decades, implemented strict visa and screening policies for us while they let jamal and abdul right in their homeland. Everything what happens to them is well deserved imo.

So can you translate that into people with actual inventions and useful contributions to the world?

I mean I know for a fact you can bribe people in Singapore for test results.

With countries like Bulgaria and Romania, the big problem is the post-communism corruption problems. I really hope that when the generation that's used to the gibs of the communism(which is the same generation that's running our countries atm) dies out, things get better.

Your country would have a bigger population if the people didn't leave to go to better places.

I'm living in a western country as you may have noticed, and what you're saying isn't 100% true.

The fact is that the majority of westerners doesn't care at all about eastern Europe. In fact, i think that less than ~20% of people know what does"slavs" mean.

The vast majority of them doesn't hate us, they just don't care.

About the unassimilatables people that they let come in while their admission criterias toward us is strict as fuck, don't forget that Europe must be kept weak enough to fit in the globalization design, and that's not with Slavs migrants that you weakens a country.

Yes of course, there are around 500,000 Slovenes who left, but we wouldn't have been a massive empire either way.

Yes pretty much, it is very sad to see how hard Islam buttfucked the Balkans.

Slovenia got away from it, at least culturally, we still got raided for 300 years, which is a large part of our history, literally trying to stave off the turkish raiders.

A large part of our folk songs are literally how shitty and barbaric turks are.

>design, and that's not with Slavs migrants that you weakens a country.
This is the dumbest shit ever, I mean I don't think it would be good for our countries to allow western europe to drain us of our youth, but if they had their own interests in mind...

I mean slavs would assimilate fully into their countries within 3 generations. Jamal and Abdul are never assimilating.