Do not see "Get Out"

Do not see the movie "Get Out". Most horrifying experience of my life and I am still currently shaking, in the hospital, basically in hiding.

I'm not a racist, first of all. I mean, I'm probably about as racist as the next guy. But even so, I thought I would enjoy this movie. The first five minutes were bearable. Key and Peele made some funny mad Obama jokes. But, as the only white man in the movie theatre, the experience only became more terrifying as time went on. My trepidation first began when I felt as though I was being watched when the ypipo first showed up onscreen. I could feel their glare burning into the back of my neck. After a sweating moment I turned around and saw a black family glaring at me, swiftly shifting their gaze back to the screen. Soon I started hearing people in the theatre talking, murmuring to themselves bout "cracker ass", "I'ma rape dat white ass", "honkey in the front row n sheeit", "betchu like Seinfeld huh cracka?" Only their murmurs slowly turned to audible declarations of wrath against the white man in the front row (me). They began moving toward me and I was sweating bullets. As soon as the movie ended I darted out the theatre but could hear a pack of them charging behind me, shouting whitey and white devil. I took my college degree from my pocket and threw it in their path, hoping to create an obstacle, but to no avail: they took no interest in any college degree. I threw the front doors of the theatre building open and pretty soon

Other urls found in this thread:

ok.ru/profile/567911571830/pphotos/834179364470
google.com/search?q=ksenia soyfer&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_ypOjoNbSAhUHxVQKHUFMDPAQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=630
youtube.com/watch?v=o2IeYyYYe1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finish the story u cunt

Hi, random curiosity, i have just googled that movie and read description, what the fuck did made you think "oh boy this is gonna be good im going to cinema to see this"

I didnt get that vibe so im asking. I like horror movies but this one seems like some cheap jump-scare bullshit.

Now what, my dude.

Who's the qty?

Lurk moar

ok.ru/profile/567911571830/pphotos/834179364470

wew lad

OP is a lying faggot q

>muh lurk moar
Sorry I don't spend my days dwelling this fuckfest of a board
Thanks 4 the link tho

Moar pics

>Key and Peele made some funny mad Obama jokes.
kek you didn't even bother to read a detailed version of the description for your shitty story.

google.com/search?q=ksenia soyfer&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_ypOjoNbSAhUHxVQKHUFMDPAQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=630

You don't know how reverse image search.

is there a "candlejack" in here i'm not noticing or somet

I flung the doors open and to my horror realized that nightfall had begun since my entering the movie theatre: it was pitch black out. Not only was I being chased by a pack of negros--I couldn't even see them any longer.

I ran ahead into the parking lot and could hear them approaching. I could still hear!!! :)

Suddenly I realized that under a pure monopsony, conditions for workers are likely to deteriorate over time. With no other alternative course of action, workers must submit to whatever their employer demands. Whether or not a pure monopsony truly exists has long been debated [7]. However, a single-payer healthcare system has been likened to a monopsonistic labor market wherein a single payer represents all of society and healthcare providers represent workers [8].

From the Red Letter media video, it seems like the plot of the movie was white people praising black people way too much, to a crazy amount

So white SJWs were the villans

I'd rather ask

I went to see it but they wouldn't let me into the theatre alone for some reason.

It's a good movie tho

youtube.com/watch?v=o2IeYyYYe1U

open the door

get on the floor

everybody walk the dinosaur

Apology accepted user, we can't all be perfect

>"betchu like Seinfeld huh cracka?"

Bwhahahaha I'm white live in the "hood" part of Los Angeles I watched the movie with pure blacks in theater nothin happened to me op just a pussy boi

Fuck u bitch

>[8]
What did he mean by this?

Still anti white propaganda. Swpl shitlibs, but still anti white propaganda

It ain't my fault you lock your door whenever a nigger passes by you beta bitch ass bitch

I do that to be safe & how do you even know that anyway? Fucking weirdass

I saw it when it came out. It's a shitty movie. There were people in the theatre who, out loud, said "what the fuck is this shit?" And the only time people laughed was when it was so cringey that he laughter was in amazement at how shitty it was.

I live in Norfolk, VA. Tons of blacks were in the theatre, and I don't even think they found it enjoyable based on their audible responses. The only parts that they clearly liked are be "made you jump" moments. Blacks love that shit for some reason.

Also, plot holes abound. The biggest being that: if the rich people are taking control of the blacks bodies, then why the fuck are all but one of the blacks caretakers or maids if they are actually some rich people who are controlling them and didn't want to die? You wouldn't take control of another person just to basically be a servant. It's fucking stupid. Yeah, oops, spoiler alert. Don't fucking see it, you already know what happens now.

I lived that movie, but worse.

>Hawaii resident targeted by tptb for not being a good nigger and suckling the old guy's diseased cocktail at 14 and trying to turn in the pedo
>cops and local gov give my personal Info out and surveillance info to local neighborhood watch groups
>they tried to murder me over the years, weird rape attempts involving toilet stuff, they call the cops and scream terrorists iz comin when they have to run away.

Repeat over and over since 1998. And I must be crazy because nothing like this can ever happen, and I only have video and paper evidence because I am a terrorist who hates your freedoms so don't listen to me because it's all fake news that will turn you into a Russian. A space Russian. The worst kind of Russian.

Because I can smell beta all over you ppl pick up on weakness, and boy you got it.

Damn she's a qt, shame about the degenerate piercings.

Haha yeah right dummy!