Steve King exposed as a racist bigot

youtube.com/watch?v=_lO1U2inKj4

Western civilization has nothing to do with white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZzdp_Jj6GE
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtOBHznyDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bix nood mufuggah niggas built dis bitch muh dick

I won't lie, it actually rustled my jimmies, they literally want white people to roll over and die so they can take their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZzdp_Jj6GE

Why are you talking to yourself Jamal?

sad

Just adding context to the post

>our asses
us white people right??

Here friend. Its a link of the original uproar from last year, with King. It might be contained in you link. I havent watched it yet.

Be blessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtOBHznyDw

(a better version, the last one suspciciously clipped out the liberal basically wishing whites to die in numbers)

of coooouuuuurse

He's kind of right. Western Civilization is the product of the WHITE MAN and white males.

Western Civilization has nothing to do with white people but whenever white people try to export western civilization to non-white countries it collapses without a white man presence.

Without white people there would be no western civilization.

"But we import college educated elite from other countries."

Yeah, the west imports college educated non-whites that can't sell Western civilization to their own people.

You think some Persian or Indian PhDs that can't sell white man civilization to Indians or Iranis will be able to sell it to a country full of black Africans and Chinese?

Complete fucking chaos.

The was never a "holocaust" but there should've been one. Rest assured there WILL BE one, as the fucking kikes deserve one. We won't rest until every single filthy parasitic kike is rounded up and slaughtered like the vermin they are. The White race has had more than enough of international Jewery, and we're fully prepared to kill these parasites a million times over. These greedy, hook-nosed vermin KNOW their days are numbered, and unlike in the past, they now have nowhere to run. This time, there won't be any kikes left alive to spread around the planet to hide like cockroaches. We WILL get them ALL into the oven and their putrid memory will finally be erased from the planet once and for all. Like all parasites, the Jew continues to reproduce until we wipe out every single last one of them. That's why it's CRUCIAL that ALL kikes are exterminated fully, for the good of us all.

Nothing controversial was said in the tweet though. This logic can be applied to both white and non-white countries. Look at Japan. They very inclusive and look at how far they've come since 1950's. Even in multi-ethnic countries like England and Germany pre-2000's.

To say
>"A country is only great when its people make it great" = white
is basically saying
>"You can only make a great country if you're white"

Subtle racism coming from them

Japan got nuked and had its economy, constitution basically delineated by the "Greatest Generation of White Man."

Japan would be a dictatorship without the white man.

Pre-WW2 Japan is nothing like Post-WW2 Japan.

Well yeah that's why I said "since 1950".

I can't think of any other group that got destroyed by a different race and worked its way to be close to the level of the first world with and without the help of whites.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

WE TURKS WILL CONQUER THE WEST

>Western civilization has nothing to do with white people.
w r o n g

At least they went through industrialization without white men holding their hand each step of the way.

Western countries have a history of their own, denying white people a culture and country of their own is pure kike subversion. That shit needs to stop while we're still being gentlemen about it.

Armenian Genocide was a hoax.

THE JUDENPRESSE ARE SWARMING OUR /KING/, DO NOT APOLOGIZE! DO NOT BOW TO THE KIKES! DEFEND OUR PEOPLE!

Stephen King ate shrooms
He's certainly high
He will apologise

Damn.. Somebody needs to tell the founding fathers that Western civilization isn't for white people

Dem youtube comments

> DUMB whites of this country better realize that the ability to be heard on platforms such as this and all social media is thanks largely in part to people who look nothing like them. SMFH.... Without H1-B visas we would've gone down the tube a looooooooong time ago. Keep thinking we're #1 and being the laughing stock of the world as they put a premium on education and prepare for a victory lap. If you're white from Germany or from one of the Norwegian nations at the forefront of STEM education you might have a case, but even they respect the intelligence of other people and cultures. If you refute these FACTS you're an IDIOT.... simple and plain...

lol Cynk. So stupid.

steve is right though, wish more would not be afraid of saying that cultures are different. why is that so radical to people? blows my fucking mind every time even though i've seen it for a while now.

the so-called "white" people are just a cultural myth and a social construct perpetuated by an ethnically diverse group of reletively pure european-descended people to maintain privileged status in the civilization they created while keeping people of color out of the positions of power that their specific combinations of intellectual, cultural, and moral attributes predispose them to fail at