How come its somebodies fault that they are born in a third world country?

How come its somebodies fault that they are born in a third world country?
It was just pure luck.
We are in western countries out of pure luck.
What good does demonizing others do, whose only crime is they happened to be born elsewhere.

t. 56%

>whose only crime is they happened to be born elsewhere

I'm sick of this "there is such thing as an innocent white person" bullshit.

If you're white you look down on anyone non-white and will stomp and demolish them in order to maintain your sweet selfish lifestyle.

Fuck white people.

Niggers, amiright?

I'm Hispanic faggot.

Life isn't fair, get used to it.

They are what they are due to the genes and upbringing passed down by their parents.
The same parents that turned their country into a shithole, or their parents before them.

You're saying it like there is actually a (you) before you are born and that it is kind of a lottery, but both you and the country you live in are a product of the hard work of your ancestors.

Just as bad desu
Are you even legal?

It's not luck, but genetics. If the shoe was on the other foot it would still be the same.

actually there is a huge debate on whether whites are doing well because of nature or nurture. furthermore, certain areas of the world are harder to succeed in than others, due to exogenous factors (climate, resources ect).

Niggers, genetically predisposed to steal your shit and kill you in a dark alley while crying "i am being oppressed"
Just because your sperm isnt strong enough to build a first world Country doesnt mean you have to blame it on other people

samefag thread

sage

When you say nurture are you referring to those exogeneous factors?

im referring to their upbringing. BUT in different areas (affected by exogenous factors) giving a child a quality upbringing can be INHERRENTLY MORE difficult

Because le fucking dumbass shitskin niggers le lololol XDDD!!! Le praise le_Donald Kek be with him 1488 420 Hitler le did le nothing wrong le XDDD!!! Niggers!! Le niggity nigger 62% shitskin nigger nigger nigger!!!! Nigger nigger nigger nigger XDDDD!!!!11!!!!!!
Saved you the trouble of reading 80% of the likely answers in the thread.

Africans had 150.000+ years in a relatively mild climate Zone, which means they could have produced high Civilisations on relatively low costs
While Europeans who had a relatively bad climate Zone to conquer (Or in eastern Europes case very cold Climatezone) still managed to creat the most productive cultures in the world
And yet Africans whine about being fucking poor

>How come its somebodies fault that they are born in a third world country?
It is somebody's fault. The parents chose to reproduce in a situation where they were aware that their offspring would grow up suffering in crippling poverty.

No reason to have empathy for it, either. People are nothing more than an amalgamation of their genes and their environment. There's no such thing as "you" born in a different country, to different parents, with a different culture, because that person funamentally isn't you anymore. Your consciousness does not exist in a vaccuum, independent of reality, waiting to be injected into a random baby's body. Your existence is entirely dependent on your family, your culture, and your country.

This.

TL;DR

Perpetually suffering people should not propograte themselves and it's their fault if they do.

A mass of natural resources, a favorable climate, and the first humans supposedly came from Africa meaning humans have had the most time in Africa as well.

Yet Africans still never accomplished any cultural or technological achievements.

Blacks can never say that their race is superior to anyone.

>put yourself under white people inside your own mind
>get angry because you put yourself there
>take anger out on innocent party

the showers are the last door of the left

I once won £5k on the lottery
Pure luck
I spent it on my family and friends because if they are happy, I am happy
I did not give it to 5th world shitskins who would use the notes to wipe their arses
Life's hard, get a helmet