In the Future, bionic limbs will become more mainstream as the tech improves

In the Future, bionic limbs will become more mainstream as the tech improves.

Will this further divide humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc
youtu.be/Gh9DdRKk_4I?t=3041
g.co/kgs/RnQUwM
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bionic hj
>bionic bj
>bionic zj

Our future is bright.

The electronic old men, and their flexibility

What like in Deus Ex?
Otherwise I don't see how

Bros........ what do we do if Human Revolution actually ended up being a good game?

Fucking Metalskins ruining everything

I'll complain anyway even if I don't play it.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc

Why would having the ability to fix humans be a bad thing?

>I didn't ask for this

There will be cases of people chopping off perfectly good limbs for bionic ones. A black market will form etc.

>cutting off perfectly good limbs for robotic ones
kill you are self my nigger

Becoming augmented and being a pure human being will be a political debate in 10 years.

shit I'd do that if they were good, hell I'd go full Ghost in the Shell

doubt it, there isn't really huge group of people who are currently anti-prosthetic

Think it's only gunna get divisive when people start to hobble themselves to get um

Something about getting to the point where people start hacking off viable limbs to replace them with superior bionic ones.

CIA backdoor will allow for the arms to choke the user to death.

BIONIC ARMS WILL BE USED TO ASSASSINATE THE MASSES

will niggers start stealing our augs too?

Faster, stronger, better all around.

Survival of the fittest.

>chopping good limbs to install bionics
>not keeping the old arms and just installing more
>not wanting to have 4 arms

thats why youre a pleb

The first game was so good. Why did they have to ruin it. WHYYYYYYYYYY.

tfw 2027 is in 10 years

CIA controls your limbs. Figures out how many strokes and the length of your strokes you need to cum.

Human Revolution was a good game. The Directors Cut, anyway.

>not will this further divide mankind

ONE JOB

The unit should be operational within six months

I never asked for this.

It will lead to a Mankind Divided.

I'll only care when we have bionic limbs that give us gorilla-tier strength

>Oyy vey buy batteries for it!

>Oyy vey you need wifi on it for maintenance purposes.... and for surveillance!

>Oyy vey they can be assault murder weapons ! the police will have access to your location via its wifi!

>Oyy vey you better pay up that prosthetic tax monthly, or else...!!!

>Oyy vey you better ask for loans to buy them or even rent them! This techology is too expensive!

>Oyy vey to ease your life we've implementer rfid chips in all of our models for FREE!!! now you can perform monetary transactions anywhere and without even touching!

>OYY VEY PROSTHETICS!

1. wow i feel tired. these inefficient bionic arms are using up all my calories.
2. can't move right now, can you plug me into that wall over there?

clearly this technology is degenerate and isn't a replacement - it's for the desperate who lost their god given limbs.

I think nano tech and genetic engineering will outpace bionics. An engineer cannot create a limb that has the mobility of natural ones.

>In the Future, bionic limbs will become more mainstream as the tech improves.

I would genuinely change my gender to attack helicopter, were it possible. That would be awesome.

>There will be cases of people chopping off perfectly good limbs for bionic ones. A black market will form etc.
That's retarded, maybe some degenerate BM people will do it but it won't be normal. People could just become a bionic shiva or get a exoskeleton

artificial parts not getting cancer or aging is the upside

I'm ready for my robodick, Dr. Sheckleberg.

>tfw the wealth gap becomes a fitness/strength/precision/longevity/laser cannon gap and the rich ascend to machine godhood

Great game, Mankind Divided is ok too despite the bullshit ending.

Deus EX is very Sup Forums related in many ways.

Jensen?

I imagine a lot of amputees have internalized resentment over their status so it might. But amputees also have gone through suffering and are more mature and noble I'd say. If anything it would be anti augment people freaking out that joe has an arm that can make his dick cum in 2 seconds flat.

I never asked for this

>That's retarded
50+ years ago Sweden was a virtual paradise. Flash forward to today and it is hell on earth.

Who is retarded now?

Zj?

This, probably. Or you could just get your existing limbs enhanced, but that would probably be a bit pricier.

I mean, you don't hear about Arm Cancer all that much.

On the flip side, I think quality bionics would almost certainly have a nano component.

BRAVO EIDOS MONTREAL
BRAVO

w-what's the z stand for user?

Checked

Bait

Yeah, or the CIA will make the bionic hand pick up a gun and take a shit at a political person. Then it's a one way ticket to Alcatraz. Many such cases!

Yeah, still the first part was on legendary. Still HR was pretty good but boring (at least if you wanted to play 100% stealth)

Everything divides humanity
that is why there has to be only one race/religion
do you want it to be brown skinned islam?
then rise in the name of the God Emperor Trump

>CIA controls your limbs.

>not building your own limbs out of arduinos
are you a filthy console peasant too?
for fucks sake, this place is infested with all kinds of disgusting plebs

if you have to ask, you can't afford it

TWIN DORRANCE #5X STAINLESS STEEL HOOKS

You are.

People must just remember to never upgrade their biochip at the limb clinic.

I never asked for this kek

C'mon now Ahmed, cheer up! We'll make you pay soon :)

Video very fucking much related:
youtu.be/Gh9DdRKk_4I?t=3041

>tfw too smart for limbs

Timestamp of 50:40 if the embed doesn't work right

you'll burn alright

hehe xd, argentina xdddd

The spiritual death will be final if this happens.

goddamn that shit is rad

I wonder if I can get a few extra arms added.

HOW.DO.THEY.GET.POWER?
??????????????????????????

yes I played deus ex too

I believe the Directors Cut fixed a lot of issues as well as including the cut out portion on the ship, which helps explain things better.

Otherwise, I fucking love HR. One of the comfiest games ever.

You're one too, huh?

ye but I'm more into one-legged

See, OP, this is actually my field of study. Thing is, actuated bionics are great for load bearing limbs and grip strength but horrible when it comes to dexterity. Believe it or not, the bionic state in this technology will likely pass quite quickly as it is not only cheaper to use synthetically grown replacement limbs, but it looks more and more possible to synthesize organic looking replacements out of advanced biomaterials. Bones out pf polymer and muscles out of synthesized proteins that emulate actual muscle tissue when struck with a charge similar to that a nerve delivers.

I bet much of this is decades off, but many are starting to realize to emulate the natural state of the human body requires so much fine actuation with motors its impossible to give anywhere near natural dexterity.

All it takes is one brilliant man to bring together a few more brilliant men.

How do you suppose the Internet was created when everybody thought such a thing was foolish and not possible?

g.co/kgs/RnQUwM

He told you. Why didn't you listen?? youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

I don;t think people will actively want to cut their limbs off just to get bionic implants. I think this technology will be more useful for people with missing limbs. No it will not divide them.

Dont get me wrong, the robotic side is absolutely fascinating. Hell, its the reason biomed piqued my interest years ago. What im saying is that while engineers in the now are working on fine tuning mechanical replacement limbs with the possibility of functioning at 300% capacity of a natural limb, many researchers are trying to develop organic replacements that can FULLY emulate natural bodily functions. Theyd be able to maintain feeling and full dexterity, and depending on the materials used, could possibly be improvements on the natural form of the limb. Either or, it is a booming area. Im more focused on the mechanical and robotic side, but i cant help but be awed by the bioscience applications some of my peers work on.

I want a bunch of robotic limbs attached to my back like Doctor Octopus so I can free up my human hands for masturbating.

>born just a little too early to transition to female and then transition to female cyborg assassin with cool bionic limbs with concealed weapons making a living killing rivals for a megacorp

I was this close Sup Forums, this close, i will die with my dreams in sight ;_;