continued

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut?

>people call the hate crime a hoax
>they provide evidence that they were attacked
>don't provide evidence it is because they are fags

they still haven't proved it was a hate crime, even if they prove someone attacked them

>blood in the face
>not a single cut or bruise in the face
Only a retard would fall for this

I missed what supposedly happen. What hate crime was supposedly committed?

Also, he's telling two different stories. Was it a buff man and wife, or a family of four, with parents who beat people up in front of their kids? Or, did this little faggot start shit and get wrecked?

>tfw your gf is on her period

>eat your GF out when she is on her period
>parents come on a surprise visit
>ohmygodwhathappenedtomyson.jpg
>mom flips her shit
>make up story about being assaulted so no one find out you're a disgusting pervert
>your mom pushes you to file a report with the police
>you know its bullshit but you have to roll with it now

what's funny is that her facebook post of the 'proof' contains the url to the document, which contains her phone number.

okay how do they prove they were attacked by anyone?

It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).

Could just be they roughed each other up and then decided that they could wring some victim cred from the whole thing.

>In there forties
She deserved to be beaten

they tried to go out to eat dinner

a large mantold his wife they need to teach these dykes a lesson, then supposedly beat them mercilessly

they then supposedly called the cops after getting home

rundown?

no bruising, fake as fuck

Too bad its not real,can't wait for those inferior beasts to hag in the streets if the country wakes up.Not even hot looking enough.

Muh poor oppressed lesbians attacked by evil white cis straight male

Kek

Gross

>6'6
>built like popeye
>barely scratches a 5'0 dyke

habeeb it

>Falsifying a Police Report
>Wasting Emergency Service Resources
>Promoting Moral Degeneracy
>Making False Statements to Induce Public Hysteria
>Obstruction of Justice
>Perjury and Making False Claims of Criminal Activity
>Endangering Public Safety by Exposure of Toxic/Hazardous Material (Blood/Bodily Fluids)

She/he had blood on her/his face, idiot. Didnt you see the picture? Clearly you have never seen someone get attacked by a 6'6'' manly man.,,, That's what it looks like.

Nobody attacked them, that's just some period blood comes from a failed transgender surgery being disgustingly put on their fucking face.

You gana source those numbers Sweden?

Come at me now, bro.

See what happens.

as a manly man myself I can say that a manly punch to an unmanly face looks more manly

This duke has clearly never seen what a punch wound looks like and doesn't know enough to fake one properly

Pt. 1 of 2

>As many of you know, Amelia Kathryn Allen and I were attacked after dinner two nights ago. We have been trying to deal with it properly and haven't had time to post the full story from our perspectives. So here it is:
We were out to eat at Kai Sushi and Diner waiting for our check when a family of four came in, two young kids, a mother and a father. The parents can be described as both Caucasian and in there forties. The woman was average height, a little bit of a stomach, medium length light brown hair. The man was at least 6' 6" and 275 lbs. He was bald, wore glasses, and had an extremely muscular build. They were driving a newer model red ford truck. Four doors and short bed with a silver grill and silver lining along the bottom. We weren't able to determine license plate or more details.

>Beaten by a buff 6'6" 275 lb man
>To the point of unconsciousness
>Face has very slight bruising and swelling with only one cut

Absolute bullshit. I've seen 2 street fights in my life with both having near equal opponents - the person who gets knocked out is bruised and swollen within minutes and damn near unrecognizable for a few days. Not to mention the massive bruising and cuts as well - I could only imagine how many bones in your face would break if a large man near 300 lbs. actually did it.

pt. 2

>From the first time they saw me they made their distaste for me and my girlfriend apparent by continually staring and giving dirty looks to the point at which my girlfriend had to tell me she was uncomfortable. I decided to sit next to her to see if it deterred them but they were obvious in that they wanted their dislike to be known. Katt (Amelial) waved and said, "I see you staring. Please stop staring at us." The man responded by flipping her off. I stood up and asked "What was that for?" What did we do to deserve that?" What is your problem with us?" He denied that he did anything and called us children then threatened to "call our parents." The wife made snidey remarks under her breath and a few more words were exchanged but ultimately we left since our meal was finished and paid for. Katt and I were a little shaken from the encounter and wanted something to be done. We were in my truck outside of the restaurant discussing whether to call the police or try and get a manager involved but keeping in mind that the staff did nothing during the interaction.

kekd

pt. 3

While we were talking the family left and got in their vehicle but the parents noticed that we were still sitting in our truck and began making vulgar and threatening gestures at us. At this point Katt and I decided it would be best just to leave. Unfortunately, we had to drive the same way as them to get home and when we pulled up behind them at a stop sign they took that as their cue to "teach us a lesson."
They got out of their truck, making threatening gestures and approached my vehicle. Katt and I opened our doors as well but never left the side of our vehicle. The woman came up to the passenger side door of my truck and grabbed the door then leaned in close enough to Katt that you couldn't fit a dime between them. The woman proceeded to say" You don't know who you're messing with. My husband leaves for Afghanistan tomorrow." I walked around to the passenger side and just put myself between the woman and my girl without touching her. I said "Don't touch my truck. Don't touch my girlfriend." The woman didn't even reply and punched me in the face. Her husband, who must've been waiting, immediately reached over and punched me again. The woman charged and the next thing I knew I was on the ground underneath the man and the woman was grappling with Katt. At that point I believe is when Katt got a hold of a tire iron on the floor of my truck and began swinging at the full grown that was hitting me.

Yeah. Didn't call cops immediately. And no one else did either. This is fucking fake as fuck.

Pt. 4

> I got back on my feet and the man pulled my hood down, pinned me to the side of my truck and began punching me through my jacket. I pulled off the hood and he grabbed my neck and choked me until I blacked out and fell to the ground. Katt must have made contact with the crow bar as I remember the man had blood running down the side of his face. While this was happening, Katt had been grabbed by the woman and they were wrestling against the inside of the passenger side door struggling over the tire iron. Katt saw the man beating me and tried her best to get away from the woman who had latched onto her hand with her teeth and was pulling her hair. Obviously I'm not sure but road rash on my face and fist marks in my back suggest that the man beat me while I was unconscious. When I came to I stood back up and began screaming that they made their point and to leave. Katt and the woman were still fighting and the man grabbed me again and began punching me in the face repeatedly. He would punch me then say "Let's go!" would punch me again and say "We're leaving," then punched me again. After four or five times he finally stopped and I went over to the wife who was still attacking Katt. She tried to punch me in the face two or three more times before finally backing off as well. They drove away and so did we.
After the incident we called police and filed assault charges. We were outside of the diner which is located in the shopping plaza next to the Smith's on St.Michaels. As far as we know, there are no cameras in that parking lot. A civilian called in a disturbance during the fight but they only got a partial plate to give to the police. Thank you to all who have sent their love and support. We haven't had the time or energy to really show our appreciation so thank you.

That's light weight for a 6'6'' heavy weight man.

Ah, so business as usual for the LGBT community.
>L - Lie
>G - Garner Support
>B - Berate people who don't support degeneracy
>T - Trip over your own lies.

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
Page 18.

That is an ugly boy.

Hi Haley!Or if its not you nice bait.

I never even seen a Russian fighting video with that much action.

(505) 473-1147

post results?

>Unfortunately, we had to drive the same way as them to get home
Oh for fucks sake there's no fucking way people believe this right

>First one to grab a weapon is one of the freaks
>She was punched so many times but not much swelling
>"They drove away,so did we"
Top kek,this is good story.I really wish those 2 did get fucked up like that.

If you were beaten unconscious and claim to remember that much detail in something that likely lasted less than 45 seconds, you're making up a bunch of utter shit.
Fine this bitch for false reporting

Splatter Analysis Tech here.The cut is under the jawline in the lymph node region. It is the only visible cut. based on its location and its shape alone I can tell you thats not how that cut would bleed. Look at the face. Most of that looks to be finger-smeared and the splatter that is there wouldnt be there if thats the only cut.

No need to verify my creditionals. I can be trusted.That was faked.

>tomyson
heh

kek "he strangled me till i passed out"
> no bruising on the neck
> being able to walk after a 6'6 275 lb man hits you repeatedly
maximum kek

>road rash
>no evident road rash
>was punched in the back and received bruises but no bruises to the face where she was also punched
>No swelling
>Was choked unconscious but no busing on the neck
Fake and gay

you should post to them, hell you can text them if you want

>virgin detected
period blood is much darker and thicker and your face doesn't look like that when you have eaten out a girl on her period anyway

>Katt used her free movement to get a hold of a tire iron on the floor of my truck and began swinging at the full grown that was hitting me. She gets a +3 with the tire iron, but rolled a 10 and missed. It was not looking good.

>I saw a tall, hot, "extremely muscular" man, so much that I wet my pants and couldn't stop staring at him
>He saw me staring and wondered what the fuck was wrong me. Being mentally ill, I yelled at them and insulted them, then we went to our car
>We waited for them outside, in the parking lot, and followed them home to enact vengeance.
>They noticed us, told us to fuck off, we started attacking them with a tire iron and they fought back
>At that point I was in a coma, because I'm weak, and had a sex dream with the "extremely muscular" man
>Despite it being a dream, I did not consent so it was rape therefore I called the police

Aight

Women are stronger than men and can withstand much more pain you sweetie

jej nice.

FN will win now.

If you are beaten unconscious you also usually forget what was happening during the period leading up to it. Or maybe that's just me.

she doesn't even look distraught or shaken up

if i had just got in a fight i wouldn't be looking calm into the camera

Nice try

>Woman are stronger then men

Kek. I wonder if they ever were in a real fight.

Dude. Just because you've never eaten bloody Tang doesn't mean youre a virgin. Fuckin Yuros man.

Kek holy Fuck that was awesome.

HONEY BUNNY DING DONG SNOOTYKINS

Should I spoof my caller ID to be local TV station and go fishing?

Guy with a PhD in Bloody Pussy Eating over here.

When I was like 15 I tried to buy $50 of weed from this cholo faggot that took my money and then had his gangster brother pull a gun on me and tell me to fuck off. As I was going home I took a shortcut jumping a tall fence and my glasses fell off. I couldn't find them as I was basically blind, and finally made it home pretty defeated.

I needed a good excuse for losing my glasses and money so I punched myself in the face a few times and told my mom I got mugged when walking home. We went and filed a police report and I made up some shit about two giant mexicans beating me up.

This is probably the same thing.

you should call the santa fe news channel and make them cover this story

You can just taste the bitter asshurt in this one.

Kalbie hunnie is my hero.

Is anyone surprised? Libtards have been faking hate crimes since the glorious Trumpening

Being a victim gives you power. Identity politics and virtue signalling have gotten to the point where being a victim is Cool and Fun. If you don't have an oppressor then you can just create one.

Gotta get those facebook likes!! XD

Also, if you take a big blow to the head, enough to knock you out, or even just sneeze too hard, this usually happens. (check pic)

Though I imagine women are easier to knock out so it might not take that big a blow to do it tbf

ANONS GET TO WORK

Wtf am I looking at, in the pic in the middle. With the cell phone.

Ok yeah, you have to be fucking retarded if you think this is real.

her hand

Their right hand, palm up with left hand holding at the wrist.
Admitedly I thought it was a photo of their naked back at first.
Looked fucking spooky until I realised.

>Autist detected

(X) Doubt

Reported anonymously to KRQE

Is it just me or does it seem like she just wants to get dominated and savagely fucked and this is her way of crying out like an animal in heat

GROSS

Oh fuck, a mole!
The assailant LITERALLY gave her carcinogens

On the palm side? That is some seriously recessive shit

If they can pull of a hoax we can too. Let's invent a fictional nigger called "draqueensha smith" who was beaten by evil whitey

Let's try to promote her as new boxing star. Someone that can take that much punishment and look like that has talent.

Shopping her on boxing promo would be the subversive thing to do.

I was about to type out my support for this brave xir when a Trump supporter ran into my house and smashed my hand with a hammer!
#real
#blacklivesmatter

>The woman came up to the passenger side door of my truck and grabbed the door then leaned in close enough to Katt that you couldn't fit a dime between them

>he grabbed my neck and choked me until I blacked out and fell to the ground. Katt must have made contact with the crow bar as I remember the man had blood running down the side of his face

shoulda saved it for creative writing class, missy

D-

The blood splattered face is prime material for "Punished Dike - A Womyn denied her victim status" as well!

>tireiron: $12
>crowbar: $17

>being too stupid to know the difference, and clearly full of shit: Priceless.

>My husband leaves for Afghanistan tomorrow.
YOURE FUCKING DED KIDDO HE GRADUATED TOP OF HIS CLASS

lel

Wait, there are violent, Trump supporting, home invading criminals in Canada?
Were they black at least?

Seems legit - damn those drumpf supporter savages!

>Good bantz by a Brazilian

What timeline did I accidentally warp into

Gappy?

faggot

Those fucking facists! Join Antifa todcay and we'll protect you from the 'Alt-White'