Why does the word "Drumpf" trigger you so much, Sup Forumsacks?

Why does the word "Drumpf" trigger you so much, Sup Forumsacks?

>Russian clay making shit bait threads

it doesn't, it only makes you look stupid

LOL HE SAID DRUMPF DID YOU HEAR THAT? LMAO

Ukraine is always making threads like this.

we don't care. we aren't the ones repeating it every single post.

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a safe space

This is too funny. Are you a leftist or a Kosher Nazi?

>Why does the word "Drumpf" trigger you so much
It doesn't... new Russia.

Drumpf is one of the best things that caught on with libshits. It's the perfect retard calling card.

Drumpfllumpflkrumpflrumplstilskins BTFO

please leave our safe space alone OP
why are you guys such bullies?

because it´s called Trumpf and libtards antinationalists think they´re being humorous by butchering it on purpose.

talking the talk is all they do like the 6year old kid backtalking to his older brother and then gettting his ass kicked crying to his parents.

It's funny to say drumpf ironicly

It's a great way to identify shill threads, by all means keep using it.

It's the original German word for Trump card user, there is no shame or derision in it, only authenticity.

this

It doesn't. It outs whoever uses it as a shill because no one else uses that phrase.

It pisses me off because it's bad comedy. The same way a 'joke' that becomes popular that isn't funny would.

I don't even care for Trump as much as most here, just thought he was far better than Clinton. But people saying "Drumpf" to get a laugh out of their stupid Democrat clique is cringey and makes me want to hit you.

Crimeariver

ITT: mad broompfkins

I guess it triggers us, because it's so dumb and childish, like an epitone of the left. I get especially triggered about, how dumb they are and how smart they think they are.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Just because you manage to "trigger" somebody, doesn't mean you're not the idiot. Saying "drumpf" is as stupid of an attempt to get somebody angry as peeing on their shoes is.

^^

It's factually incorrect; it shows the talker lacks in education and as such, presents no worthwhile arguments, lacking needed knowledge.

It doesn't trigger anyone.

All it does is make Liberals look like morons for mocking immigrants who change their when they get off the boat.

I've yet to see anyone get upset about it, quit acting like this is actually witty when you stole a joke you don't understand from john oliver.

Sage

>It doesn't

Makes me feel sorry for hypocritical faggots like you.

>My Mother always told me, "Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you."

If you get offended because of something someone said, kys. No one gives a shit, least of all me.

It doesn't trigger me because I do not have autism.

I liked the original Drumpf video. Current year man makes a good case, Trump really sounds alpha, while Drumpf sounds clumsy.