Are there any statistics on "once a cheater, always a cheater"?

Are there any statistics on "once a cheater, always a cheater"?

I like the graphs on female promiscuity if they have been with more sexual partners and something like this would be a nice asset to that.

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.co.zw/72-percent-of-women-are-maintenance-cheats-dna-tests-reveal/
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your "I wanna become MGTOW" confirmation bias, have my graph instead.

image made by INSECURE WHITE BOYS lel
there is only one truth op

once you go black you never go back

Post a readable one retard

I'm just here because I wanted to save the BIX NOOD face for my reaction images folder.

This isn't a goddamn cuck-thread

If you steal something, you've revealed yourself as the sort of person willing to steal, and can be legitimately called a thief from then on. Cheating is similar.

western women are garbage and need to be routinely and roughly shamed for promiscuity. This isnt about MGTOW, this is about showing clueless whores that their actions are what's going to make them kill themselves at age 40

chronicle.co.zw/72-percent-of-women-are-maintenance-cheats-dna-tests-reveal/

exacly, we need more goddamn stats everywhere

72%?

Jesus christ

>The Lingering Psychological Effects of Multiple Sex Partners
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

Mostly because they end up a single mother and no one wants that shit.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Do you really need one?

Doing something for the first time is always the hardest. If you got away with it without consequences, doing it a second time is a lot easier.

So it's very unlikely that someone who cheated once will not do it again. The only thing that could be holding them back is moral integrity, which clearly they don't have, or else they wouldn't have cheated to begin with.

Yes we need this shit, proof is so more satisfactory than a goddamn saying.

People need hope, not demoralization. People need to know it's worth to fight for white women, not to meme the "LEL WHITE WIMMEN ARE ALL FEMINISTS AND WHORESxD" narrative so hard that people don't even want to fight for the white race anymore.

MGTOW manlets can kill themselves, we need people in our ranks who believe in their own people, their race, who have high motivation and energy.

listen. man. monogamy is man made. it was created because there was once a time that grouping together greatly increased our chances of survival. it's not those days anymore, but just like religion monogamy is still being passed down generation after generation. i've cheated on just about every girlfriend i've ever had multiple times and i don't see myself ever stopping. maybe once i'm old and wrinkled i'll settle down but while i'm still in my 20s i see no reason to be monogamous

the way i look at it a guy will ask a girl to be his girlfriend because he doesn't have many options. if a guy is flooded with pussy getting a girlfriend is the last thing he thinks about. the guy who doesnt get laid fantasizes of a girlfriend because that's what the media and all his beta friends told him about his entire life. i know this from personal experience being around complete betas who used to talk hella shit behind my back cause i had a "harem of girls"

but even after all that being said sometimes it's nice to just be with one girl for maybe up to 2 months. i've done that plenty of times, but once the hormones run dry and the comfy feelings get old i usually move on. so i'm not saying don't EVER have a girlfriend, but don't expect to be with someone forever. nothing lasts forever.

but as far as "once a cheater always a cheater". yeah, definitely. absolutely. if a girl with a history of cheating finds something else that provides whatever she needs and isnt getting you can bet your salty nuts she'll move on, eventually. same thing goes for guys. if a guy know he can get another girl or finds something in another girl he's not getting he'll be out pounding all sorts of varied pussy. i'm guessing it's like this till old age when a guy just can't get his dick up anymore or a woman hits menopause

Holy shit this is Gold
Thank you Bulgariaman

>MGTOW manlets can kill themselves, we need people in our ranks who believe in their own people, their race, who have high motivation and energy.

Very well put. Unity against (((they)))

This

Are you white?

Take the example above. Her freshman year, she was fucking a Junior/Senior. She was already being degenerate.

Just because she "went black" doesn't mean she wasn't already shit by the time that idea entered her head. The issue here is Todd, on the pic on the left, ditched her for something better after he graduated. This left a bitter taste in her mouth, and she decided to rinse with cocks.

Daddy issues ensued, likely a divorce, and so to rebel, she went full on refugee sympathizer mode.

>chronicle.co.zw/72-percent-of-women-are-maintenance-cheats-dna-tests-reveal/
WOW.

That is fairly FUCKED UP.

Nice sequential summoning. The real problem is most men aren't aware of pic related. You will see these problem repeat themselves until women are shunned for being degenerate.

Men who cannot curve their degeneracy, or at least figure out what in the fuck GENTLEMAN'S CODE is, colloquially perpetuate the endless cycle of "well, they are doing it, so will we".

Men need to get their shit together.

Fuck off roastie

see archive.is/LRe05
It includes a section about women/sex, which talks about that

Well. Digits confirm.

Did you read the pic? You'll never learn anything until you do.

If women exist then they'll cheat kek

women cheat, lie and steal.