www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/13/poll-trumps-approval-rating-dives-wiretap-claim-and-trumpcare/21880423/
europe.newsweek.com/what-chance-us-and-china-going-war-567717?rm=eu
news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-threatens-united-states-with-merciless-attacks/news-story/e7b1ec89371ba0789cf370f1af01759c
geo.tv/latest/134255-Trump-envoy-meets-Palestinian-president-Abbas-as-White-House-wades-into-Mideast-conflict
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226634
abqjournal.com/968616/why-we-need-more-forces-in-afghanistan.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/wikileaks-assange-claims-hillary-intel-officials-quietly-pushing-pence-takeover
debka.com/article/25963/Russian-elite-units-land-on-Egypt-Libya-border
youtube.com/watch?v=6FKDGLay5jo
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/13/presidential-executive-order-comprehensive-plan-reorganizing-executive
imgur.com/a/SLTAS
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/menschen/heidi-hetzer-entschuldigt-sich-fuer-rassistischen-kommentar-14924212.html?utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&GEPC=s6
youtube.com/watch?v=Utsij5-xduE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOCK UP HIM UP!!!

#ImpeachTrump
#notmypresident
#nevertrump
#resist

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/13/poll-trumps-approval-rating-dives-wiretap-claim-and-trumpcare/21880423/

This deep state stuff is spoopy, and the meme state is Trumo's only defense.

>WHAT’S THE CHANCE OF THE U.S. AND CHINA GOING TO WAR? As Tillerson arrives in Asia, China's aggressive expansionism continues.
europe.newsweek.com/what-chance-us-and-china-going-war-567717?rm=eu

>North Korea threatens United States with ‘merciless’ attacks
news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-threatens-united-states-with-merciless-attacks/news-story/e7b1ec89371ba0789cf370f1af01759c

>Trump envoy meets Palestinian president Abbas as White House wades into Mideast conflict
geo.tv/latest/134255-Trump-envoy-meets-Palestinian-president-Abbas-as-White-House-wades-into-Mideast-conflict

>Israel, U.S. aim to achieve formula on construction: Netanyahu and Trump's envoy meet for five hours, discuss construction in Judea and Samaria.
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226634

>Why the US needs more forces in Afghanistan
abqjournal.com/968616/why-we-need-more-forces-in-afghanistan.html

>Wikileaks' Assange Claims Hillary, Intel Officials "Quietly Pushing A Pence Takeover"
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/wikileaks-assange-claims-hillary-intel-officials-quietly-pushing-pence-takeover

>Russian elite units land on Egypt-Libya border
debka.com/article/25963/Russian-elite-units-land-on-Egypt-Libya-border

MAGA

>What's up with Dobbs?
youtube.com/watch?v=6FKDGLay5jo

If a post doesn't make any sense and it also isn't funny, don't reply to correct the shill, but instead ignore the bait. This way, professionals fail and powerless degenerates go away.

Wow. Regardless of your party affiliation, these kind of blatant lies should scare and concern you.

Who will replace Ryan if Trump finally removes him?

Awoo.

Why isn't anyone talking about yesterday's EO?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/13/presidential-executive-order-comprehensive-plan-reorganizing-executive

Basically paves the way for eliminating unnecessary and redundant agencies

>Trumpcare
Could they be any less original?

Based Julian.

>Ich frage euch: Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg? Wollt ihr ihn, wenn nötig, totaler und radikaler, als wir ihn uns heute überhaupt erst vorstellen können?

imgur.com/a/SLTAS
imgur.com/a/SLTAS
imgur.com/a/SLTAS
imgur.com/a/SLTAS
imgur.com/a/SLTAS

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/menschen/heidi-hetzer-entschuldigt-sich-fuer-rassistischen-kommentar-14924212.html?utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&GEPC=s6

Don't have english link sorry

Her name is Heidi Hetzer which makes it even funnier because "Hetzer" translates to "Agitator"

Well, looks like we were had. How can we even compete with this?

PREPARE TO DIE DRUMPFKINS

why the fuck is clinton still alive
and if we let her live can we at least exile her to the wilds of alaska, that bitch has no place at the wheel of our country

>aol
That still exists?

I have this impression that the people that are liberal bigots would have been religious bigots in other times or burning people at a stake. It's the same type of self righteous sheeple under a new ideology.

Will trade snek for awoooos

Because we all read it
If it gets discussed it's because Shareblue started shitposting about it

I don't know how Democrats can go on news stations and lie through their teeth about Obamacare being good.

>Pence take over
>Trump is not getting impeached any time soon
>that will only leave...

Treasonous bastards hanged when?

>gay seniors

all 3 of them?

I feel like sitting in my office shitposting on Sup Forums accomplished a lot more.

Does the president have the power to replace the speaker of the house?

Looks like Hillary

>gay senior citizens

How did you come across this?

Its something the republican party puts a vote on.

Wtf i hate snoop now

Wait are they saying Trump is undefeatable?

Maybe it's time to accept that you lost, drumpkins

White Power is never coming back under MY watch

>cities grow food
really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=Utsij5-xduE

Here's a link to the vid

>Old lady: The blacks just steal everything - They took my necklace, broke my windows - if you leave something they'll steal it
>Moderator: Well it's a poor country durr hurr

Same way I lie to everyone I talk to when they ask if I'm doing okay

Tell me, honestly, is Trump finished?

That's antifa though

>google veritas
>shows me russian results

d-do they know, Sup Forums?

>never criticizes gays, in fact even shilled for faggot acceptance
>gays hate him and want to "kill" him

why?

GINSBURG DIES

what are we watching lads?

same way democrats can refuse to clap about Obamacare getting replaced by something better

they don't care about the people
they care about their party

I did read it, I was happy to read it.

Doesn't make for very interesting conversation though. Anyone have any criticism?

so whats the new plan to stop trump this week?

So does Kek

But Snoop will change his tune once weed decriminalize under Trump

That's too cruel. At least give them a nice exciting vacation of waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay first

We're watching the bigoted white race die off once and for all

MUH RUSSIA

These people are so fucking far removed from reality they shill for us to eat the bugs and think thier communal 30' lot they 'farm' is enough to feed them.

Nice digits.
But,
>now

Also they just said on cauvuto how fucked our trade is with China. Ford is forced ti build SUVs in China because they don't want the import tax.

Libshits are delusional. Their cities will go up in flames while the rest of American watches or listens in.

Small city, town, and rural areas are far more likely to survive in the even of a complete meltdown. It's so much easier to barter with neighbors and fellow townspeople.

I have lived in Metros before. Everyone is a stranger and it would be a dog eat dog scenario.

Lifelong Republican here.

I've been with Trump since he went down the elevator but I can't support him anymore.

Interesting theory, but blaming communism on all the stuff that is wrong with American culture is short-sighted. You have to realize that this is of your own design. You need to see clearly. Degenerates are common in every nation.

Punch Nazis

Because he needs to stop dicking around with his campaign promises and trying to win over people who already support him and instead use the powers the previous administration got the executive branch to take out all the corruption. He needs to stop endorsing people like Paul Ryan. He needs to stop giving intel and talking with people like Priebus. He needs to not be so trusting of people who are obviously working against him. People who have committed crimes against the country and treason are covering their own shit because he is trying to look like a good guy. The longer he takes, the more he won't find on them. Do you really think their billions can't buy them protections? Can't hide their crimes? What the fuck is he doing? When will he wake up?
>It's OK guys check out this new healthcare plan
>Don't worry guys it's only part 1, look our buddy Paul Ryan made it
>It's gonna be great guys
What the fuck is his gameplan? I'm trying to imagine he has a plan, but at this point I'm starting to think he's in over his head.

You can get elected with a -23 unfavorability against the most qualified canidate in american history with the entire media and financial establishment behind her

You tell me

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

reporter BTFO
she surely didn´t except that redpill to drop from nice granny

It's so stale why can't we have a new storyline

Hey ptg why do you hate Obama when he improved the economy? He made a bunch of full time jobs made the unemployment rate super low made the average income go higher etc, why dont you like him?

>(((cnn)))
unbelieabke. he said the term included wider surveilance as well. including wiretapping, but not limitted to it. also possible, capturing emails, monitoring purchases, web surfing habbits, etc.

he said it wasnt restricted to wire tapping and implied it was worse.

FUCK CNN!

>Now

I thought nazis were extinct much like the raptors.

A communal farm? So it also belongs to me and I can legally steal from them since they don't believe in private property?

Rationally they can't, but think of it from a persuasion standpoint. They staked the future of their ENTIRE PARTY on Obamacare being good. If they admit that it sucks, they will realize that they've been getting assraped in every election since 2010 except for a second Obama term for something they did to themselves. That's one hell of a cognitive dissonance bomb.

Sounds like code word for assaulting trash cans.

Anyone else think we would do everyone a favor if we just surprise nuked NK into the ground?

I know they'll make Trump look pure evil if he did though.

well, it's the truth. those commies in the 60s became teachers and politicians. it's no coincidence that schools are the way they are now

>Snoop Dog

Isn't he le reddit weed dancing man?

No. They would've been the ones being burned.

I don't want to leave Sup Forums
(You) are the closest things I have to friends
>tfw SoCal

Also ironic that the reporter is a nogress kek

somebody should make a video of trump shooting all the cucks, femishits and niggers that badmouth him

and he's using the gold .45

Reddit is having a meltdown over this

If anything he needs them to keep under estimating him. Because they would have killed him by now if they didnt.

We must meme for Geert

>he needs to stop doing what he said he was going to do and the reason why we voted him in

Yes. They admit their defeat.

He is a walking meme

>BELIEVING A LARPER.

HOW BATSHIT RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

If commies had such influence why didn't revolution came and commies take over?

Because he's a nigger

We don't derserve this angel

>but blaming communism on all the stuff that is wrong with American culture is short-sighted

No it isn't. At all.

Liberals can only comprehend reruns and children's books, new things are too much for them

>Agencies they don't like
>They say as they do nothing but want Trump out of the Whitehouse because they don't like him
The irony is palpable

Nationalists will replace them soon enough

the wheel of time spins, we are but an opposite spoke

>President Bannon

But where is his chin? xD

he didn't make a bunch of full time jobs. he made a bunch of dead end service sector trash jobs meant for kids still in school that give you just enough hours so they don't have to pay you benefits

Anton, it might not be all of the Commies' fault but they fan the flames.

Stream? vids? what do we got.

That's not all of what's wrong with us. A lot of it comes from American parents in the 1940s through 1960s raising a generation of absolutely terrible human beings who shat on politics for 50 years screeching ME ME ME at every stage. Those ingrates in turn raised a generation of slackers and burnouts. Greatest generation my ass.

I have Alex Jones tier autism
sorry
My massive paranoia is what distanced myself from others and what made me discover Sup Forums in the first place

Don't waste your time
RIDF never capitulates

>GayQueer
I call fake news

Alright. There has been a lot of shilling in the past few threads.

What have are they trying to slide?