NORTH KOREA ORDERS ARMY TO PREPARE FOR COMBAT ITS HAPPENING

>every last soldier-- even if away on business, on leave, off-base for training, or even those with a recent death in the family--were ordered back to their units.

>The 1st Corps was ordered to fully prepare for combat. In particular, they were instructed to move mechanized combat equipment to strategic areas, including artillery pieces and tanks that were housed underground

March 15th is gearing up to be something special goys, hold on to your MAGA hats.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynk.com/english/read.php?num=14412&cataId=nk01500
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/north-korea-threatens-us-merciless-strikes-us-carrier-arrives
youtube.com/watch?v=eXKIEJ0ez98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Obama takes out Bin Laden
>Trump assassinates Kim in the first 2 months

It isnt happening till it happens.

That said brb double checking my supplies.

>north korean
>away on business

LINK OP. YOU KNOW THE RULES

This "happens," every fucking year.
Nothing is happening, and OP is a delusional faggot

Saged until sauce is provided.

beware the ides

Kim pls go

Btw good job figuring out how to proxy

forgot link

dailynk.com/english/read.php?num=14412&cataId=nk01500

They have h-bomb now

Zerohedge has an article
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/north-korea-threatens-us-merciless-strikes-us-carrier-arrives

I won't believe it until Seoul gets hit by the artillery that is aiming at it 24/7

>away on business

Top Kek where the fuck are they doing business??

If there were to actually happen, Trump could actually justify bombing the entire country, as technically EVERY civilian there is an enemy, thus no "innocent" civilian lives would be lost - and you get Best Korea Best Leader dead

But this isn't happening, nor will it.

Cool getting it all out of storage. It will be really hard to find now... This would be the shortest war ever.

>oh look it's another North Korea does absolutely fucking nothing episode.

THE FUCKING SAUCE, YOU NEWFAGGITY CUNT.

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO THE RUNNING DOGS OF US IMPERIALISM

They are just trying to get more free food. NK does this every few years. Pussy Dems and globalists give in, Trump will feed then nukes.

The DPRK is a frightening military superpower. They have hundreds of tanks, planes, and boats to project military might onto the Asian continent. I hope they aren't mad at us :(

DIE KIM

OH SHIII---

Is it wrong that I wouldn't really mind if this happened? Sorry Worst Korea but you guys have shitty music

Thats nothing special in NK.

Nothing will happen.

Oh wow, this doesn't happen 100 times every year.

"This is it! North Korea is finally going to nuke the world! Their army is mobilizing! THIS IS IT!"

>4 hours later: absolutely nothing happens

North Korea does this shit all the time. If you watch their news stream all they do is PREPARE FOR ALL OUT NUCLEAR WAR WITH THE CAPITALIST CLIQUE OF AGGRESSOR GANGSTERS every other day. It's just how they do things. If their population isn't terrified of getting eaten by American cannibal maniacs starved to a frenzy on their steady diet of birds and snow then the regime will collapse.

>NK flag
duuuuuuuuuude NKIDF is here!!!

Heh

Americans need a common enemy so we can destroy the leftist mentality in one fell swoop.

hey, if you're gonna lob a nuke, lob one over to Leafistan. they don't have the means to defend themselves. they're a bunch of cucks anyways and will probably say they deserved it, too.

FUCK

Are they actually going to nuke us? It's been fun Sup Forums

Checked
>911

the united states must be destroyed

BADSELFEATER GUYS BADSELFEATER

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD

NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON

oh shit nah it's just some nutjob talking about abortion

>north korea

Just nuke california and canada plz

tintin was 2 huts down diggin for grubs

they call him back to prepare now

peace b upon u Mike

Nobody is going to nuke anybody. KJU will stomp his widdle feet and shoot a couple of scuds into the ocean and his news service will wear out their thesauruses looking for new ways of making ridiculous threats and then we'll do this all again next month.

Please please PLEASE
NUKE CANADA INSTEAD
I GIVE YOU BUNDA

washington dc must burn in the nuclear fire

calm down kim

Friendly reminder that th DPRK is roughly the same size as Mississippi.

>Implying North Korea won't get btfo'd harder than any nation in history the moment they say go
>Implying South Korea, USA & China haven't been planning for this moment for decades

FUCKING

RARE
A
R
E

please nuke southern california

You retards have a really bad memory. They do this shit every single year. It's honestly fucking annoying at this point. I wish Trump would just annihilate them so they'd stop being obnoxious.

BASED KEK

Checked.

RARE
A
R
E

>Obama takes out Bin Laden
>Implying that ever happened

Kim?

North Korea will be rubble by the time your shitty missiles get halfway here. You need to launch from cargo ships right off the coast, at least one in the atmosphere to EMP us. You can do it Kim

HOW THE FUCK

i wonder if kim goes poo in loo

We're hearing this shit for like 10 years, nothing will happen.

Believe it or not, that is a thing.

You know every country has an "upper crust"?

JELLY FAG SUCK 9000 DICKS USA#1

OH SH....

My digits will confirm that this is truly Kim

Gtfo dude nobody like you

Best Korea

외 탈북 하지 않았다?

Yes by all means fuck Kpop. But killing a few gooks doesn't make up for the fact that we would have to retaliate and potentially fuck the entire world over with a nuclear war

I mean to be fair, there are a lot of basketball-americans and a lot of career politicians in DC

Come at me bro I'm behind like five other white countries.

happening-con 6

remember 3/11 turned up a goose egg?

Look for similar 3/15

digits confirm

just not my city

nuke LA

It's the annual beg-a-thon

Time to grab those canned peaches

What did she mean by this?

We all know either a war or a coup will happen eventually. Hopefully Kim stops being a pussy and just wipes SK out.

Best Korea has thrown way too many tantrums for me to bother with any of their happenings until they actually happen.

But I did have a dream last night about a nuclear war that woke me up startled. So it was either just a dream, a premonition of something to come, or the timeline I was in actually did get nuked and through quantum immortality, I woke up in this one.

It's a good thing the US buried a quantum entangling dark matter charged black hole dimensional shift implosive device 1km under NK in 1975.

>>March 15th is gearing up to be something special goys, hold on to your MAGA hats.

Dude... No.
First fucking paragraph, you autist:

"The North Korean authorities have ordered the entire army into “combat mode,” a move interpreted as an attempt to tighten security and consolidate sentiment in response to Foal Eagle (FE), the annual military drills conducted by South Korea and the US, which began in early March."

>Annual
>Fucking
>Drills
>Retard

nukes or GTFO

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD

March 15 is where the US gov owes the fed

Get ready for a huge stock market crash

Their missiles can't even reach Japan before dropping into the sea, and China is ready to drop NK like a rock

Your only real worry is if China seizes the moment to pull some shit off. For example, they might strike a deal with the US to stay out of the war if the US lets them colonize the yellow sea further.

hey kim

Holy shit they actually let you browse Sup Forums over there?

I hope whatever goes down tomorrow doesn't affect my comfy life. I am quite okay with how chill my life is right now.

Korea was not that bad when it was a part of our empire. It's not that we want to care of those savages again, though.

Annual drills conducted by SK and US you fucking illiterate faggot.

A men can dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXKIEJ0ez98

kim pls

Go ahead, let NK start a goddamn war. It'll be on them when they get absolutely buttfucked by every other country that is involved. It's about time the DPRK fell.

Hell China can have them. I just want the legacy to be destroyed.

How would it fuck the entire world over? No one will come to the aid of the Norks, not even China. China's entire economy would bust if they went against the west, and their nation would collapse as the entire Western world stops trading with them and businesses are forced to pull their factories.

Proxy chinks are getting riled up.

Uh oh....

nothing is going to happen like every time pol comes up with specific date

What did those American pigs do to you this time Kim, you were so happily shitposting only a few days ago?

Sauce?

빨겡이 개새끼

We destroyed the Iraqis in 3 weeks. They had the world's 4th largest army and it was fairly well-outfitted.

The only difference here is actual nuclear weapons. And we'll still decimate the zips before they can even cross the DMZ.

Your reading comprehension is fucking abysmal.

>NORTH KOREA ORDERS ARMY TO PREPARE FOR COMBAT

They know about the 8 goddesses and know that the South is currently chaotic and weak from happenings.