Migrant with Lybian-Tunis background kills Bulgarian man and his two daughters in Munich, Germany

abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.pressekonferenz-livestream-brandstiftung-mit-3-toten-verdaechtiger-festgenommen.24fd235b-c391-4b94-81b2-5d68dabf58b8.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MvF00Vyzuus
youtube.com/watch?v=cWrTiyJR25A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MvF00Vyzuus

bulgarians will go mental now
is good)

well well well, as it could be worse already

Why the Hell are there Bulgarians in Germany?

another death perpetuated by muslims? you don't say hans? ahhaha ahhh well time for some wine

youtube.com/watch?v=cWrTiyJR25A

>Winter is over
>the happening are picking up again

You know we got that thing with open borders inside and outside the Europe.
It's called the Schengen Agreement

According to muenchen.tv he's Libyan, married a Tunisian women with citizenship and divorced her after gaining a permanent residence permit.

Gibs.

THAT is the question you chose to ask, you dumb nigger? "Why are there Europeans in Europe?"

Kill yourself.

This

Bulgarians BTFO

Cleanse muslim inbred scum

Guy was in Germany with his 2 Children probably trying to get a good life over here. Im pretty sorry for him guess he was a good goy. Most Bulgarians living in Germany are not different from sandniggers tho.

I'm sorry this happened, but if this results in Slavs going full removal mode then it was worth it.

Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with the migrant crisis! This has nothing to do with Islam! Nothing to see here folks! Refugees welcome! :)

Lol germans proved that are the pussies of EU. Merkel is sitting on her throne while the people getting cucked by muslims and they suck their dicks. Fuck u nazis u get what u deserve for being a faggot nation

It actually does have nothing to do with the migrant crisis because he lived in Germany since 2000.
>almost two decades in the country and still behave like scum

i fucking hope

Bulgarians and Germans aren't the same, idiot.

Why are there Canadians in the US?

This

Although, they already do. Refugees that escape their camps are pretty much shot on sight in Bulgaria. They have zero fucks about mudslimes.

oh yea the big bad german strikes fear into the hearts of many pfffffthahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

*inhales*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BRAAAAAAAAAAAP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They're getting killed and cucked the same.

Don't let an isolated case deter your government from importing more. They need your help! For every million you may get a bad seed

>he lived in Germany since 2000.

>lefties will see this as a win for themselves

Its your fault that things like this happen u wurst sandal with socks cockblock

Getting worse here everyday.Got stabbed a few days ago by an algerian sandnigger.

Should i give a fuck?
Im muslim and succesful

>Bugarian
Is Tunisian and Bulgarian now a race? They are Bulgarian or Tunisian when they are citizen of Bulgaria or Tunisia. Two Germans killed each other, but they don't happen to be Germanic, but that's nothing new, since Germanic are less than 50% in Germany.

I take great pride in knowing you will fall along with your masters :)

Gee they are killing us...

I guess I'm going to vote the commie Martin Schulz who wants quotas for forced mass migration of these people so countries can't say no, and wants to loosen migration laws so more of them can come here without restrictions they have to bypass by lying about fleeing something as refugees and give these people voting rights faster

Or should I stick with Merkel in hope she will change anything?

to get enriched
duh

>Muslim
>Succefull
Pick one

Country of birth/origin, retard.

you should do what you've been doing for decades

bury your head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening you delusional fat faggot hahahaa

they were probably gybos

There's no mention of this in our news

Never gonna happen

was it a suicide attempt?

yes bulgarians actually like nazis

you're a nigger yourself

I somehow doubt you'd be saying that about Bosniaks and Albanians.

>tfw master in computer science and applying for biggest telecommunication provider company in germany right now while shitposting here

What happens when Arab has country of birth in Bulgaria and Germanic man got country of origin Tunisia and they move to Germany? Retard is on you.

>muh race is a social construct meme
>Muh germany was never real meme
>Muh germany is a migrant nation meme

Kill yourself you retarded larping commie faggot

you ever heard about words like ethnicity or ethnic background?

Kek, i was posting a random picture from my folder.
Also pic related.

Thanks for the statistics i think thats a pretty good redpill u got the source?
Not talking about the numbers but where the picture is from.

The source is the BKA, it says it in the text.

Yes, i heard of it, but Bulgarian is not ethnicity, that's nationality. You don't have a definition of ethnicity, not to mention race.

"42 Menschen aus zehn verschiedenen Staaten, die meisten aus Bulgarien, wohnten dort"
"42 people from ten different countries, most of them from Bulgaria, lived there"

"Er beschwerte er sich wegen des Mülls im Haus"
"He (the culprit) complained about the garbage in the house"

gypsy probability: 97%+
you guys can open the sliwowitz and celebrate now, Nazdrave!

At least learn to spell so you come off better to the kebab removers

Time to use muslims as fuel in our powerplants

>biggest telecommunication provider company in germany
Didn't give a fuck about your bait, but now that I know you work for fucking Telekom I want you in a camp.

Your people are shit and your cities are disgusting. At least I will live to see the day when Germany will be either conquered by muslims or mental eastern Europeans.

the schwabinger boheme isn't what it used to be

Yeah thats where the numbers are from but it seems that the data was collected and calculated by no officials.

>he thinks his country has to be homogeneous
Sad!

kek

I dont know if I should be mad at the germans for allowing this to happen, or the subhumans for doing this.

>tfw Dinko was right
Deus Vult on the horizon it seems

Cool story muslim but the only master u have is cutting kebab and raping your cousin

death by fire in (((DACHAUER-STRAßE)))
like pottery

aha

when you go to a Western country with open borders like that and on top of that live in a multinational block in the middle of a big city you sign up for a risky life

bulgarians are well behaving actually.
romanians are the biggest shit people.
>source: working at the jobcenter

Why would you murder a Macedonian?

Düsseldorf HAHAHAHA, TOPPEST OF KEKS
OVER 100 HAHAHA
MORE LIKE -30

nothing like mahmuds killing themselves

Congratz and now go be succesful in Turkey.

just shows how fantastic the areas with not brown people are

Kek

fake or not. have fun with 30 years old tech

Cuckdorf.

>tfw no Bulgarian gf

Merkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Here's the complete version

And so it continues...

as much as it hurts, it essentially describes the current situation

Looks like it's time for Dinko to make a trip to Germany

Subhumans killing subhumans sounds good to me. Bulgarians have no place in Germany

But Destiny said nothing is happening in Europe

you subhumans being able to come to Germany is why it sucks in the first place

Neither do russians in the world but what are you gonna do :^)

Do you have a great civilisation, science schools and high rate of pale fair people? No? Shut the fuck up, mongoloid animal.

Looks like America top kek

So it was a gypsy killed by an arab

Arabs confirmed redpilled

Just say fuck you to everyone and stop blaming your self inflicted cucking on others! Hell I know with my flag I'm not one to be calling the kettle black but at least we realize we've got cracks in us! As long as you don't invade your neighbours or anything nobody will do anything worse than what Trump has gotten!

F

He´s coming for you user, soon.

Nothing of value was lost. Balkanites are a subhuman race of mongrel degenerates that crawled up from the sewage. Genocide is in order
They are not European

>They are not European

We are. only Ukrainians, Russians and Albanians are not.

We did at one point. But neither do you.

Just accept it vodka monkey, youre worse than us. Mosque doing good, I presume?

>tfw master in computer science and applying for biggest telecommunication provider company
>applying
nigger you havent even got the job

Balkans is Asia, Mediterranean is Africa. It's not Europe. You scum can nod off. The only people that pay you a lip service here are your subhuman diaspora

He will to meet the diversity quota

Was it an ethnic Bulgarian? We have Bulgarians too but they're all roaches. Apparently Bulgaria has 10% Turks

>Balkans is Asia, Mediterranean is Africa. It's not Europe

Australia is not Europe. I am European, you're an asian monkey.

Don't believe me? Look where you live on the map.

> mongoloid animal
kek, projecting much?
technically you're closer to "mongoloid" than him :^)

ps whats your letters oleg

Gypsies