Black Lives Matter are our allies

I hate to say it,but this is what it has come to. The enemy of your enemy is your friend right? BLM is arguably the most prolific cop-killing group around right now, and the police in all western countries blatantly despise us.

It doesn't matter if you "support law and order." It doesn't matter if Trump was the pro-police candidate. Look at everything that's going on. Police in all western countries are standing and watching as antifa assault and gang up on conservatives, even if they're women, and then arrest and charge us if any of us fight back. The police especially in Europe will literally catch-and-release child rapists but imprison family members that are trying to protect them.

Police are the enemy. I propose we try to create a temporary truce with BLM to crush this bigger enemy. Even Hitler was willing to ally with the (((Soviets))) for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=517WVJNdO5g
youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

>Police are the enemy
nah

Never happening

Soviets are one thing, but niggers are out of the question

Fuck off nigger

>The enemy of your enemy is your friend right?

No. That's a fucking stupid saying.

haha white boy you think if you will please the black men enough they will let you fuck white women once they're done with them?

you can forget about it white boy. it's not about what they want, it's about what your white women want. and they certainly don't want your white ass around.

No. I suggest an alliance with police so we can crush all of the leftist groups.

>and the police in all western countries blatantly despise us

Guess how I know you're a newfag or a shill

None of you have any critical thinking skills. This is why we lose.

Daily reminder that BLM is a globalist funded hate squad that wants nothing to do with us.

fuck off nigger the police are great

Not an argument

Us partnering with BLM would sortof be like feminism partnering with islam.

Fine then. Keep being a good goy and supporting the cops that would protect violent antifas and rapefugees over you and arrest you for defending yourself against them while leaving them alone.

You're all fucking retarded if you think we can win this war without removing the bacon.

>police are the enemy

>implying the users who frequent this board don't see exactly what it is you're trying to do

as visible to us as daylight in summer, people like you are delusional and I look forward to the day of the rope

Nope. Fuck off. #BLM are terrorists. They and their master Soros need to be charged.

Greentext and stupid frog pictures aren't arguments you colossal fucking retard. Use your fucking brain for once in your life. The pigs literally arrested and charged stickman for trying to defend his friend from violent antifas but didn't arrest the actual antifas stomping his friend's head in. They will do the same to all of you. The bacon is our real enemy and should be the first thing we fry.

>read over and over again about domestic terrorists
>they never come up with the idea themselvees
>they are always goaded by a planted agent
nigger this is Sup Forums WE GOAD NOT YOU

Fuck niggers

>Greentext and stupid frog pictures aren't arguments you colossal fucking retard.

>Use your fucking brain for once in your life

>You're all fucking retarded if you think we can win this war without removing the bacon.

sage and hide boys, sage and hide

You are a fucking retard. Good job ignoring every actual argument I made. I can't when the inevitable video of antifas stomping your skull in while the pigs just stand there and watch comes out. I'll have a good laugh at you spending the rest of your life as a vegetable drooling on yourself. This is all assuming you ever actually leave your mother's basement so this scenario can unfold, of course.

>police are the enemy
good, they can sit by and watch your murder go unsolved if anyone ever gets their hands on your fat NEET neck(s)

>Good job ignoring every actual argument I made

It's easy to ignore what never existed user

Bring an argument to the table and I will refute it personally

The law is pretty clear. Especially for people with concealed carry. You're not allowed to go to "places of nuisance" Riots and protest are definitely that. They're trying to keep the peace and stop your little race war. Normal people don't want a war of any kind in their streets. Stick to red pilling and changing the narrative.

I think you need to stop hanging out with edgy middle schoolers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=517WVJNdO5g

WE BOUT TO DUST SOME COPS OFF

>antifas stomping your skull in while the pigs just stand there and watch

when has this ever happened

antifa has never attacked a fighting-age armed man

Lol. Owning firearms doesn't make you a soldier.

Enjoy being curb stomped by the former Rangers and Marines that populate the US police forces.

That's just police in liberal shithole cities though

>The enemy of your enemy is your friend

Unless it is a nigger. In that instance, I have to kind of re-examine why they are my enemy because we have at least SOME common ground and maybe we just need to hash out our differences and figure out how to get rid of niggers together.

>implying BLM and antifa are not funed by the same people
>implying they don't work together
I am going to break this down for you so even the most retarded shill, aka you, can understand.

BLM and Antifa are two sides of the same coin. Both are "radical" tools that are used to silence political opposition on the right. There is a massive web of state and globalist funded infrastructure on their side, George Soros is the best example of the kind of figure that funds them. Both BLM and Antifa have hotlines they can call when they get arrested so they can be sprung out on some BS grounds and find themselves back on the streets. There are bail funds that they have so if they are found to be in the wrong they can still be sprung. The cops know it and there isn't anything they can do about it unless a prosecutor manages to get a RICO case going against them.

Think about where you see active Antifa members? 9/10 times is is in some lefty dominated area that has a liberal leaning college nearby so fresh, feeble minded, recruits can be drawn. The same goes with BLM, it is usually in the hood somewhere or a black dominated city or town with historically black colleges close. These areas have like minded civic leadership and will turn a blind eye to whatever Antifa/BLM will cause. The cops in those areas are told to observe and not interfere. The only outlier to this is Portland, where the police will beat the fuck out of the little turds blocking the streets and causing trouble.

The last time Antifa/BLM came out of those areas was on J20. It was a huge blow for them because the law states that if you cause riots at a SS protected event you are looking at maximum sentencing. That network wasn't in place for them. 200 of them were busted and that helps build a case if they are offered a deal to give federal prosecutors a glimpse into the organization. They will crack because the majority of them are middle class LARPing as radicals.

Police Depts. are under the direction of elected officials. Rank and file cops are the most redpilled among us.

Fuck off kike.

Blue lives matter.

wow what a hero, stay hidden filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

>Black Lives Matter are our allies
>>white hating black supremacists are your allies, goy!

spoken like some derpy teenager who thinks this place is serious about anything.

go take up a trade instead of this useless little hobby you got going here.

yeah your brain washed by Sup Forums good thing you cant function out in open society or i'd be worried.

came here just to post this

>your

good now cut off your hands and sell them to get some actual productive use out of them

oh im sorry here's your silly little E since you cant be assed to deal with the message

BLM and antifa and police are funded by the same people.

Three sides of the same coin user, all controlled and funded by people like Soros, and Loretta Lynch. (Freemasons)

Police and antifa, both wear Freemasonic gang colors. Harder to connect BLM and police, but both groups reported to Loretta Lynch. Change under Trump? I doubt it.

BLM and antifa, never do time for their crimes, allowed to wear masks (a crime) and riot, assault and batter openly, carry weapons openly.

144 blessing of divinity

no niggers!

Don't you have some trash cans and old people gang up on, maybe even a starbucks to trash? Or did your cadre assign you to shitposting because you're a mouthbreating faggot?

this whole thread is filled with white people fear posting about some black dudes who fear post about Sup Forums on the world star forums.

what a fucking lame joke you people are.

what the fuck are you talking about i work and pay taxes why dont you try either of those or doing something like taking up a trade or getting a degree in something because im fairly sure that would be more productive than doing this right here (as i type from work)

i think the lot of you are scared bitter cry babies venting like old people

>capitalized with no apostrophe

antifa shill thread

>yfw leftist foot soldiers are too retarded to pull reverse psychology
SWEETIE

fuck off weeb get at me when you can learn to not being some bad logic using race realist Sup Forums poster.

what was that you lefty cuck? wanna become trans ?

But the cops aren't our enemy. They just need a free hand. They'd gladly crack antifa skulls if we let them.

I can see why you want to ally with BLM though. Nice try, CIA nigger.

Tyrone please go.

Most cops on a personal level hate these fucking commie rats and roaches.

Los Pepes were composed largely of off duty police. In fact death squads in general have a long history of being lead by off duty police. Many such cases.

Every time a cops sees an upstanding goy get mobbed and beaten by 20 vermin he gets just a little closer to RWDS mode.

Keep supporting the police. It will pay off long run.

>fuck off weeb
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>shitposting at work
>claiming to be productive
Pick one faggot. You're defending violent "radicals" on a cambodian basket weaving forum.

>Police
The police don't answer to the AG.

Antifa and BLM are in cahoots with each other through BAMN, so no, fuck them. Cops are only standing down in cities where the Dem/Commie mayors tell them to.

>team up with BLM
OP a massive faggot as always

>BLM is /pol's ally
No
>/pol hates cops
No
>OP is faggot
Yes

the enemy of my enemy is just an enemy more
i hate to look 5 times my back when looking forward to my enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

we dont need niggers when we have memes

BLM is our enemy all the time. Cops are not. This isn't really an argument as your BLM friends are the ones that want government gone, not us. We won the house, senate, and presidency so we're not interested in an armed rebellion. That benefits our enemy BLM, not us

Nope I don't like black men... the women we can keep alive gas the hood rats tho