Do they call fries chips?

"all immigrants are the same" is such a early 2000s logic

>British (((cuisine)))
Well you still have mushy peas...

>edible food to be found within the UK is not British

How shocking

Based Jews

>fish and chips were brought here by eurokikes

Looks like we better submit to islam and allow ourselves to be bread out of existence then

Which are the true dank (Marrowfat> petit pois)

kek

I want some fish and chips.

Are (((tendies))) next? REEEEEEE!

WE WUZ JOOZ?

>fish and potatoes have a nationality

ooooookayyy?

This is like saying burgers aren't American because Germans came over and made them.

Jews taking credit

Color me fucking surprised

Implying brits have a cuisine if their own and a bastard mix of chinese and indian dogshit

> Looks like Angles and Saxons were immigrants and Celts even came from mainland Europe so you're all immigrants and should accept foreign hordes with different values who will outbreed you and won't maintain your culture or civilization effectively destroying it lol Sup Forums and racists BTFO

>all immigrants are british
>X was made by immigrants so its not british

?????????????????????????

>We wuz chefs n shiet goy

fake news

>You batter believe it!
Stop this

At least you guys still have your toast sandwiches

You speak ENGLISH you stupid fucking indoctrinated ameritard. What they call it is the correct way.

>t. pic related

What is that horrible looking green blob?

>mixing potato fries and fried fish is considered a real meal, and not just something any nigger in the world could have "invented" at any time

Really made me think

That guy is Mexican though.
RIP

>(((fish and chips)))

>snails on a plate
Oh yes, you sure are masters of cuisine. So good xD

Fish and chips with ketchup is delicous.

That is what i was thinking. When did jews get the trademark to eating fish and potatoes together? I smell jewish lies.

I've always wondered if this is seriously considered your national dish or something, shits embarrassing yo

Those are pretty good actually

Friendly reminder that the true national dish of the Limeys is jellied eel, which everyone thinks is disgusting.

>surrounded by water
>fish are not your culture goyim
>fries are not western culture either goyim
it was (((us jews)))
these fuckers are insane

It's not even true, the Jew just opened the first shop in London, after an Englishman from the north of England made up the dish some years before. The DM are always shilling for Jews, it makes me laugh when people call it a far right paper.

>Fried fish is a Jewish invention

Chips are native to america, fucking dumb shit jew lies

Fish and Chips arent British?!!

That's it cancel Brexit, make Tim Farron PM and arrest Nigel Farage and replace all UKIP supporters with Pakis now

How would you know?

At least you have haggis

>Conquered the World
>Never figured out how to fry fish until migrants came

this

why are the dutch so based?

>nobody in the U.K. tried putting batter on a piece of fish and then deep frying it until the kikes arrived
I know Daily Mail is basically the most trashy (((newssite))) on earth but surely they don't think their readers are that dumb

Wait fried fish and potatoes have a nationality?

Thank god Jewish immigrants gave us this knowledge we would never have worked out how to make them otherwise.

We also run the banks, goy.

Fish and chips looks so damn much better than it tastes imo. Everytime I eat it im disappointed, but will buy it again a few weeks later just because it looks great and the cycle continues

>tfw you can never truly enjoy british cuisine
I hate america

>20k years ago some shithole in north africa was the first place to use fire to cook food

thank you immigrants. no meal that uses heat to prpare is native european! open the borders now!

Mushy peas and mint sauce baby

Brutal

when those peas "pop" in your mouth and taste that natural sweetness that simmered (in an entangled tango with carrots/)with love in butter, a leaf or two or laurel, a brush of thyme, a pinch of salt and a twist of black pepper that brings you back home at your grandmom's dinnertable.... then you know perfection

this is like saying pizza isnt american

Wait, what?

Off to the chippy lads what do you guys want?

proper pie and mash always delivers.

My wife has gone vegan lads. Haven't eaten meat or animal products in three weeks....

battered black pudding desu

There was a little deli next to our local movie theater that my dad and I would go to before seeing a movie every Friday. We'd always get beer battered fish and chips, which was pretty damn good.

Eventually the place closed and was reopened as a Hispanic place. Shit sucks.

You mean before the Jews the stupid brits weren't able to fry fish and potatoes?

silly stupid brits

gis a savloy matey

British Anonymous looks like a pretty nice guy

What about bangas and mash, then, eh, lads? Surely dey'z British cuisine!

battered sausage lad
fish is for twats

>The island nation needed kikes form the steppe to teach them about fried fish.

If they came to this country and made the dish then it's British, isn't it?

And it's fish and fucking chips. It's not the greatest invention in the world.

don't care, love me some fish n chips at the bong pub here.

the only good fried fish ive ever had was at mcdonalds and they only have it during lent

>Honey, from now on, the only meat that will go inside my body is Tyrone's

>Tea isn't british either!

These triumphs of multicultists are absurd. Tea may not have originated in Britian, but they took tea and MADE it distinctly British through (gasps) cultural appropriation.

>shilling for the Jews
>Not right wing

It is, left wing shills for muzzies. In all honesty we should shill for neither and instead execute every Muslim and Jew in Europe.

Halal snack pack please, mate.

What does "pommes frittes" translate to? Does it translate to "chips"?

Hahahaha
First tikka masala then this

Which is better on your chips lads, Curry Sauce or Gravy?

Guy Fawkes was a Brit you fat retard

you got something against Haggis m8?

No they didn't.

Even Earl Grey tea is a recipe borrowed from the Chinese.

Tikka Masala is a British invention.
Same as rice.

Soyer was a huge self-publicist and celebrity and the source is his own book, Charles Dickens mentions it decades earlier. The Jews know no bounds of deciet

haggis is shite and you know it

Apple Fries

Which would make him the British anonymous, wouldn't it leaf?

Fucking retard. We're the biggest economy in the world. We control the English language like we control the world.

Silly brits, those are fries. THESE are chips.

pomme comes from 'pomme de terre', literally apples from the earth, because which is the french name for potatoes

Get her preggers if you're white
kys if ahmed

Well I didn't know Sikhs were brit
>inventing rice
Kek

Zozzle

France with the bantz.

lol , ugly girls and bad food.

Baked beans on chips is the true redpill.

The only countries that brag about their """""inventions""""" of food are those that haven't invented anything at all.

Think you'll find that "we" actually means (((they)))

jesus christ son are you 16?

kek

>jewish immigrants from eastern europe

Hmmm