‘Three Intel Sources’ Say Obama Looked to Brit Agency to Spy on Candidate Trump

I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

Trump is right again.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/14/judge-napolitano-three-intel-sources-say-obama-looked-to-brit-agency-to-spy-on-trump/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/christopher-steele-ex-mi6-officer-named-as-author-of-trump-dossier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce: breitbart.com/video/2017/03/14/judge-napolitano-three-intel-sources-say-obama-looked-to-brit-agency-to-spy-on-trump/

>CNN/MSNBC/HuffPo cites """"""""sources""""""""
>FAKE NEWS! I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT

>Fox News cites """"""""sources""""""""
>AT LAST I TRULY SEE

No actual proofs.

Sage

>winning is wrong because you're doing it

yeah, we know

Leave us out of it you fucking nigger.

>yfw king nigger going to jail

Hope Trump acts fast. Approval rating is looking not good.

Communist jew posts on the internet. Thinks he's doing something useful.

>Breitbart
LITERALLY a propaganda site for Bannon now

WHO IS CHRISTOPHER STEELE ?
Christopher Steele, ex-MI6 officer, named as author of Trump dossier
Director of London-based Orbis Business Intelligence said to be behind document that describes allegedly compromising material held by Russia

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/christopher-steele-ex-mi6-officer-named-as-author-of-trump-dossier

just like the election polls right user?

Wow you guys are still getting strung along by this story? Literally exists to keep you guys distracted. Keep at it, I guess. Or don't?

Bump

>predicting a future outcome versus polling current sentiment are the same thing
Even Rasmussen has dude in the negative now. I'm sure it's nothing though.

It's extremely convenient all of their "sources" for information can't be confirmed. If you base your opinions on the hearsay from 3 anonymous sources that can't be confirmed, then you're just the type of idiots these people target. People believe anything they read in their own echo chamber.

>I'm sure it's nothing though
well to play devils advocate, congresses approval rating is hovering around 10% and nothing changes. so ya, its nothing

Same shit with the 'muh russian haxxor' story

>breitbart

Political ideology doesn't determine intelligence and there are idiots on both sides of the spectrum. Who could have guessed that people are people regardless of political beliefs?

Not saying polls are always right. I personally made $2k on betting they were wrong. Just saying there appears to be a downward trend in his popularity. I suspect coming out with more info substantiating his claims may help curb or reverse the trend. That, or Pizzagate arrests.

Thank judge spaghetti

>Not saying polls are always right.
im saying they never are. its just a tool corporations use to manipulate reality. they are trying to make self fulfilling prophecies, just like during the election

Checked trips. I don't foreclose on this possibility. But generally, I suspect, there are at least a pair of outliers. In this case, I'm not aware of any.

Yeah. I vaguely remember someone posting something like that but about NSA spying on regular Americans for Obama. Not sure about it. Check for yourself. I'm a bit busy at the moment.

>But generally, I suspect, there are at least a pair of outliers. In this case, I'm not aware of any.
i dont understand user. can u explain?

>polls

I remember a post with the GCHQ building in it. I forget what it was about though. I think it was some type of insider type thing.

It's a cool place. Worked there as a shitty janitor once. You get lost easily in the underground tunnels

Usually, not all polls align. There tend to be at least one to two that indicate another reality, unlike the rest. During election, for example, there were two glaring outliers showing the opposite of the rest. So, they can't buy them all, or don't at least. Rasmussen, tends to be an outlier, but not always. Point is, having all polls unanimously indicating one version of reality is usually a decent indicator that that version is potentially accurate. If there is another poll out there that shows another trend in Trump approval rating, I'd be happy to see it.

Did you see the secret projects?

can some one give me the rundown on this one I haven't browsed in two weeks.

>un-ironically linking to kikebart

Kys faggot