White people get to juggle for the cops. Black people have to fear them

>White people get to juggle for the cops. Black people have to fear them.

What was supposed to be a charming little story went viral last week: A college student who was pulled over by police in Arkansas was able to literally juggle his way out of a ticket. Blayk Puckett was driving slowly in a car with a broken taillight, and police suspected that he may have been under the influence. Without a sobriety test, however, they decided to let him off with a warning.

In the video, we hear one officer say, “What’s that in your pocket, if you don’t mind me asking?” Puckett says it’s some type of prop and puts his hand in his pocket but doesn’t pull anything out. There is no indication that the cop finds this movement threatening. Later in the video, Puckett opens the back door of his car and, while the cops chuckle, reaches into the back seat and pulls out juggling pins. Although it’s easy to imagine police arguing that juggling clubs could be wielded as a weapon, these cops didn’t have their guns drawn; they were so relaxed that they used Puckett’s cellphone to record his tricks for him after they asked him to demonstrate. “No pressure, though,” the cops tell Puckett. “I want you to know you don’t have to.”

It should not surprise you to learn that Puckett is white.

In July 2016, Philando Castile was pulled over for a broken taillight, the same offense as Puckett. Unlike Puckett, Castile wasn’t able to drive away. In front of his girlfriend and her 4-year-old daughter, he was shot seven times by a St. Anthony, Minnesota, police officer less than a minute after he was pulled over. He died about a half-hour later at a hospital.

It should not surprise you to recall, either, that Castile was black.

Castile never had a opportunity to juggle...

newsday.com/opinion/commentary/white-people-get-to-juggle-for-the-cops-black-people-have-to-fear-them-1.13251765

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clown lives matter

Maybe that's because niggers are disgusting animals and at the first sign you show you have authority over them (like a cop) or the McDonalds clerk taking their order, they completely change their demeanor and act like they are going to kill you any second because they've been trained to think that way by watching rap videos and listening to their thug older brother?

The real story here is that a white person just wanted a juggle and down the street a nigger was probably robbing someone.

Fuck off you fucking spic

No one cares... Take your nigger love elsewhere, you fucking faggot

Saying "I have a gun in my pocket" before reaching into your pocket is much less threatening than saying "I have juggling props".

>compliant
>polite
>respectful
>non-threatening

WHY DIDN'T HE GET SHOT BY THA PO-PO

I am in my country Negromex

Because black people can't juggle, dumbass

>Not posting the gif.

Fear is a choice. Maybe if niggers didn't want to be beligerent everytime they speak to an officer they wouldn't have issues.

>Best friend is black
>Got pulled over many time
>No issues cause he is a respectable nigger

KYS

Niggers should always be shot on sight.
They're an infestation. Like too many squirrels.

youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

>Castile never had a opportunity to juggle.

I laughed louder than I probably should have.

But yeah, If black folk wanna dodge the police? Do a trick.

Why do libs make such massive sweeping generalizations about all police officers? Then they complain about stereotypes and prejudice. Either you believe that single people represent entire groups, or you don't. Make up your fucking mind.

>Blayk Puckett

Police always be oppressin the blayk man

>cops arent as afraid of people statistically less likely to assault them
Truly shocking

Alternate question:
each time a cop shoots a black suspect you should look at how many other times throughout their career that they interacted with black suspects. Why didn't they shoot the earlier suspects? If they are racist murderers, why only once 15 years into their career?

WHY OH WHY DIDNT CASTILE GET TO JUGGLE THOSE 3 GLOCKS IN HIS POCKET
OH LAWDY
OH LAWDY OH HEAVENS HE WAS A GOOD BOY

also juggling is ableist as fuck

They live in a post-hypocrisy world. They don't want to change your mind. In postmoderism they don't even believe that logic describes reality. They want the dopamine rush from feeling superior by yelling at a chosen enemy.

You're living in a world where a story about white people juggling is turned into a story about black people getting shot.

Chew on that for a moment.

Question: How much money that guy will recive from the state?

>black
>been pulled over 17 times
>only ever gotten 2 tickets out of all of it
>pretty sure I only ever get pulled over because am black, dress like shit, and live in a shitty part of town

>brother is a bit younger than me
>really into rap, so...
>he has been pulled over half as much as me
>been to county jail once, at least 5 tickets, and nearly was killed/shot one time
>never understood how this happens to him
>with him in car, him driving
>cop puts lights on
>comes up to window, "license and registration please"
>first words out of brothers mouth "why the fuck you pull me ova?!?!"
>cop is visibly stunned, looks at me, all I can do is give him the "sorry for this bullshit" look
>takes brother 5 minutes to just take out his license and reg
>cops checks it over, all good
>"sir I pulled you over because you have no tags. none at all, so either they've been peeled off or you've never had one on the car. it is legally required to have tags up to date o-"
>"man fuck dose tags that shit is a scam I don't need shit" brother blurts out before cop can finish
>doing everything I can to keep myself from slapping the piss out of him
>cop gives him a ticket, tells him this is his 3rd ticket for no tags, and the next officer who catches him without tags may not be as kind as him
>brother scuffs and says whatever
>cop not even 5 feet from car before I crack him in the jaw and yell at him for being a fucking jackass for no reason
he's in jail now
for not paying tickets
because "fuck dem tags mang"
jesus...

I read that in twilight zone voice (Rob Serling)

Juggling is a useful skill.
Being a nigger is not a useful skill.

I better learn how to juggle so I can use that "prop in my pocket" excuse.

Castille was high, Castillo had a gun, Castillo was a nigger. Pick 2 of any and normal person should be on edge, let alone all 3

Wow it's almost like an all white society would be mostly peaceful and cops could be lenient without having everything go to shit.

Under-rated

>nigger

should've stopped reading there

>brother is a bit niggerer than me

blahblahblah... hope both of you niggers hang

Here's an idea; Maybe if Tyrone wasn't raping and killing people when he was stopped or questioned by the police... just fucking maybe.. the police wouldn't have been on edge either?

I live in Arkansas, and the only time I ever saw police actually have to do anything even remotely intimidating was because a group of ghetto dwellers decided to gather in a taco bell parking lot to drift and blast music.

White people are statistically less dangerous and crime-prone. It's natural the cop doesn't have an automatic response to his actions.

Mcdonalds employee spotted.

Not making fun, you're like the fucking zookeeper, an expert.

Fuck you nigger get your own community, when will you ditsunes learn?

Nice nigger story, thanks.

Ikr like if you meet the police with aggression you're going to receive aggression in turn. Compliance is key. Unfortunately no one seems to understand this, and it's particularly bad among black people because the media is fucking egging them on.

> summarize and compare the 2 situation without context nor full details.
> cherrypicking details to push the narrative

Wew

Well did he try to juggle? Could he even juggle?

Black people don't respond well to authority. Its like in school when the teacher tells them to sit down or get off their phone they get hyper aggressive and then end up getting sent to the deans office. You don't have to kiss ass, just don't be a prick.

>Castile never had a opportunity to juggle...

Castile can juggle my nuts.

>Without a sobriety test, however, they decided to let him off with a warning.

Because he was obviously fucking sober. I like the sauce myself, it's easy to recognize when someone is drunk.

Easiest thing in the fucking world. The only time it's hard is if the person is around the legal limit or barely over it.

And there are higher fences around dangerous animals in the zoo.

I don't see anyone crying about that. I find that kind of speciesism absolutely disgusting.

>Castile never had a opportunity to juggle...

did castile have a gun or bowling pins in his back seat?

don't we love our cops folks?

>you're like the fucking zookeeper, an expert
Well yeah, that would make him an expert on niggers.

When 6% of the population commits half the murders you are going to treat them with more respect, like a pitbul or a loaded weapon.

Wow it's almost like white people are a lot less likely to be violent, so cops are less afraid of them.

Really activated my almonds my brother.

Castile's girlfriend just got arrested for smashing another broad's head with a hammer. She kilt Castile.

Best answer

I do think that the author raises a somewhat valid point though in regards to how black Americans are treated by police.

If he WERE black I doubt the police would be so friendly.

"Hey, hey, hey bud, stay in the car for us. We don't need you to step out."
"Where did you get those bowling pins?" *gets on his radio* "Someone check the local bowling alley and see if it's been burglarized."

The stop would've taken a lot longer and he would've got a ticket or two.

Wouldnt you argue it goes both ways; if a black person is more likely to be murdered by a cop, they are more likely to react with hostility?

For a Sup Forums that was once quite libertarian, you are sure a bunch of underage bootlickers these days. No wonder you guys are obsessed with cuckoldry.

I do think that the author raises a somewhat valid point though in regards to how land mines are treated by soldiers.

If he WERE a land mine I doubt the soldier would be so friendly.

"Hey, hey, hey dud, stay in the ground for us. We don't need you to get stepped on."
"Where did you get those pins?" *teleports behind you* "Someone check the local mosque and see if it's been burglarized."

The stop would've taken a lot longer and he would've got a bomb squad or two.

Deserves a KEK

You watch to much internet "news". I'm white, and I've been hauled off to jail a few times, and so have most of the white people I know. Hard to be working class in this country and not end up in the county, a time or two, in this country.

>not firing cops when they get fat

Fat people prove they do not have self control. Have you ever noticed most of the unjustified shootings are by fat fuck police officers?

There are legitimate medical conditions that cause you to become fat you know.

Whites are more likely to be murdered by cops.

You are confusing justified shootings with unjustified.

>Be black American
>Cop harass me over some bullshit
>Stick his chest out at me
>Knock his ass on the ground and run off

Fuck cops and cucks that suck up to them.

Incorrect, there are legit medical conditions that make it easier to become fat.

I should know, I am a male carrier for PCOS, which means I get fat easily. I still managed to lose 187lbs in a year through strict discipline.

Jesus christ. Germany is even importing our niggers now??

It was probably staged anyway. Cops put out pro-cop propaganda on social media all the time. Look at the video of the cop singing Taylor Swift, for instance.

Lol came here to escape that bullshit country. Call me a nigger irl I'd shoot you in the face

Philando Castile was also a gang member suspected of armed robbery who died trying to draw his gun on the cop that pulled him over

Oh shit, that's a good point. That's smart as fuck, user.

>believing in feminist maymays

Energy doesn't appear out of nothing and fat is stored energy. Do the logic yourself.

Hans stop role playing and get back to your wife im sure Mohammad is done with her now

its almost like all the nigger rioting and "fuck the police" makes cops not trust you

>Although it’s easy to imagine police arguing that juggling clubs could be wielded as a weapon
What?

Nigger

That Muhammd shit is a meme leave any big city center and you don't see any sand people

Come say it to my face fuck boy

Maybe it has something to do with your crime being a broken taillight and not rape, murder, assault, or robbery.

>It should not surprise you to learn that Puckett is white.
It clearly states that he is Blayk.

Nigger.

I'll ventilate you before you even get your strudel gun out from beneath your FUPA.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

>if a black person is more likely to be murdered by a cop, they are more likely to react with hostility?
That makes no fucking sense you dumb faggot.

The correct response to that statistical likelihood would be increased caution. Not increased hostility.

Oh hey, this snake over here is statistically very likely to attack me if I go near it. Better go try to stomp on it even though it's way the fuck over there and I could have easily avoided it.

Lol you won't. I shot some redneck fuck that called me a coon for cutting his hillbilly truck off.

>if a black person is more likely to be murdered by a cop, they are more likely to react with hostility?
>with hostility
Sure, if you're a dumbass nigger whose response to any perceived danger is start making threat displays at it like a feral ape. White people seem to have this sense for when hostility will mitigate a problem or make it worse, for niggers that seems to be their one and only tactic.

>muh bootlicker meme
Yeah, keep forcing that one, act like there's no middle ground between failing to address a cop as "cracka mothafucka" and fellating everyone at the station. While you rant about how acting civilized is synonymous with sucking blue dick, white people will continue having civil interactions with police, niggers will continue getting shot by them, and this will never change. Unless enough social pressure just makes cops start enforcing law in black neighborhoods, then they'll just get shot by other niggers at an even higher rate.

> Go where less than 10% of the population live and you wont see sand people
With that dumb ass remark I'm starting to think you are a nigger

>stupid peaceful cops, this is an outrage! How dare they be so amiable!

maybe if niggers stopped being savages then they could juggle for the cops too.

nigger

Did he shit himself? LOL

>be nigger
>commit most of the violent crime in a country while constantly bix nooding
>get mad that no one will relax around you

People get fat because they consume more calories than they expend. Period. It's as simple as calories in, calories out

>mfw I ride my motorcycle like a dick and everytime I get pulled over the cops let me off with a warning

90% of the population doesn't live in the city center near the main train station. Go anywhere else in the city and you won't see these people period. Goto any smaller town of less than 400k people and you won't see them either.

You and your kids will never actually be German

This is embarrassing to watch, hans.

Stop shitposting on the internet and fix your country.

There are medical conditions and medication that increase your appetite or decrease your metabolism. There are none which make you eat more than you expend, or magically create mass from nonexistent calories.

Fatty detected

Fpbp
Now check the get

>187lbs in a year
>3.6 lbs/week
Either you went full bulimic or anorexic, lost a limb, or got liposuction.

>pulled over for a taillight
>are you under the influence?
>can a drunk person do this?
>juggles
>haha guess not fix the taillight youre free to go

Nice get.

>been driving for 10 years
>never once have been pulled over
>no tickets of any kind
>drive 40 miles daily, in a big city

I wonder how much of a stupid nigger/inbred redneck faggot you have to be to get pulled over

Fucking retards ITT

None. Because although the cop is a fat dumb shit, the courts already determined that it was reasonable for the officer to fear for his life.

Its also the dumb shit drivers fault for pulling out his wallet like a gun when exiting the car to an officer. He could have either stayed in his car or pulled out his wallet after he started talking to the cop.

I'm not sure how that makes it all okay or somehow irrelevant or just "a meme guys!!"
Just because the shit is concentrated in urban areas doesn't mean the shit isn't there.

I don't give a shit? I'm not some beta that needs to cling to national identity to feel like something. All I care about is providing the world services and raising my family right.

The country is fixed. Only racist care about this migrant crap. Most of them are getting kicked out anyway.