Alienate all your friends and fans because you're too stupid to hide your power level

>alienate all your friends and fans because you're too stupid to hide your power level

how long before he kills himself, senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow/monthly
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hiding your power level

That's pretty pathetic.

The next few weeks of Jon's life with serve as an important reminder that spewing alt-Right nonsense carries consequences

Or nothing happens since a majority of his friends support his views and he's too small for anyone important to care

more like alienate all your friends and fans because you read an infograph dump on Sup Forums and think you know everything

there's a reason he's been silent on Twitter

he knows he fucked up and is probably considering suicide right now

>carries consequences

I've said the exact same stuff and nothing ever happened to me because of it.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS FAT NOBODY LOSER.

THE FAGGOT DID NOTHING BUT PLAY VIDEO GAMES ON TARDTUBE.

HE'S A FAT LOSER GAMER.

HE'S NOT POLITICS.

HE'S A FAT LOSER ON TARDTUBE

Sort yourselves out faggots

>OMG WE ARE DOING IT GUYS XDDDD HE LOST 60,000 SUBS!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

He's still sitting at 3.1 mil subs. He's gonna be fine you fucknig retard.

because no one cares what a little unemployed Germling like you says

JonTron has 3 million YT subs and 1.8 million Twitter subs. I hope his channels are shut down.

Imagine all those years of work down the drain simply because you couldn't keep your fascist shit opinion to yourself. Topkek.

the only way to survive in this liberal world
((((((((((they))))))))) hate you
(((((((((they))))))))) want to get rid of your thoughts
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow/monthly
False

He only lost a couple thousand
It is growing now

>start trying to redpill people
>find out most people are pretty red pilled already

That number is inaccurate. At most he's lost a couple thousand, as only a small percentage of his fanbase knew the "debate" occurred or would even care. You're estimation on the impact his comments is ludicrous, more than likely this shit will be forgotten by a majority of people in two weeks unless someone else, who would be bigger and more important than him, would call him, which they more than likely will not. Hell the fact that his tweet about "why does no one want to be minorities" isn't plastered on every news site is proof enough no one cares

I am actually employed and my employer has a son who's a Nazi and she supports him.

Nobody gives a shit that some self employed YouTuber believes that white countries should stay white.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?
Jewtube link or smth

fat faggot gamer has been saying vaguely pro-Trump shit for a while
angry video game nerd goes on stream to debate
says a bunch of racist shit like "people benefited from colonization" and "rich blacks people are more criminal than poor whites" and white genocide nonsense
embarrasses himself and disappears offline

Obviously some people give a shit because he's being shilled hard on Sup Forums and plebbit.

No one deserves SJW faggots as fans.

I smell butthurt libtards in this thread.

I doubt anyone on here, Sup Forums or reddit has the power to shut him down.

> hide your power level

This little REEEEE of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, not gonna hide it under a bush oh no, I'm gonna let it shine!!!!

it's war, shill, and we will win.

>says a bunch of racist shit like "people benefited from colonization" and "rich blacks people are more criminal than poor whites" and white genocide nonsense
embarrasses himself and disappears offline
All of that is true
Prove this wrong
Plebbitor

>angry video game nerd goes on stream to debate
link?

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

>people ditching you because of your political views
they were never really his friends then. everything he said was rather mild

Fuck off leftist shill. Your powers are failing.

where is the avgn?

He has millions of subscribers and makes quite a bit of money so never. SJW cunts wont stop him.

jon is the angry video game nerd, literally

He made new friends, like Sargon, ChrisRayGun and PhilipDeFranco.

another youtube celeb started dropping redpills. leftist shills are trying and failing to shame him. Just sage

this. kinda hilarious watching them trying to employ the same methods that have already lost them the election, still believing it will eventually work again

you overplayed your hand

He doesnt even make that many videos. He has an actual job for income

The real issue you libtards are having is the fact that Jontron has a huge base and you don't want him spreading the message to the normies. The same thing happened when AVGN refused to watch Ghostbusters and Pewdiepie revealed his power level.

>calling it power level

Fucking Sup Forums neckbeard speak

not for long

What did he say?

Overall he experienced a dip of about 60,000; however, this doesn't detract from the validity of your statement. It has slowly began to creep back up now that the initial butthurt has worn off.

To reiterate, he's gonna be fine.

wtf I love jontron

Are you triggered?

Of course it does since the alt right was created as a strawman from the beginning. Everyone who lets himselves lable like that didnt really deserve better as it shows they are just repeating nonsense they dont know about. If you are really redpilled you know there wont be any ideology that fits your desires 100% and everyone should follow his own ideology. Even if that is complete bullshit that is at least his own and not the bullshit of someone else

Kind of like how Jews have had to face the consequences for their lies?

>how to prove you're not from here

I don't know what you think you're going to accomplish

That's what OP called it.

there's literally nothing to lose. nobody worth giving a fuck about cares. anyone that gets upset is a piece of shit not worth being around.

My exact experience. Enough people woke up during the election, I feel I can finally rest easy

Very nice digits.
It's time to end the cycle of Jewish parasitism forever.
Kek is on our side.

I came here to witness these digits

Checked.

Take the average Sup Forums thread, cut out all the edgy shit and you basically have a transcript of what he said.

I think it all was triggered by him asking what's wrong with white people wanting to live in white nations or something like that.

>make money and gain fans by occasionally dicking around on youtube
>lose like 2 percent of those fans by telling the truth

He'll be fine my guy

>he lost 60,000 cucks who are gonna keep watching anyway
good

Lmao kill yourself immediately

Black people have low I.Q.'s

Fairweather friends were never true friends to begin with. If he wants fashy friends he's gonna have to get joocey though, especially in the youtube-sphere. Being a fat slob doesn't cut it.

holy fuck. jontron has gods affection.

You realize he has 3.1 million subs

The guy is rolling in money, he can lose 1 mil subs and still be 100x richer than all of us.

wtf I hate ech man now

I can tell you're a redditnigger newfag. "hide your power level" has been around since old Sup Forums goddamn so many tumblr/redditfags shitting up this board now

t. Nigger

lololol

You think this is gonna kill his channel, you dumb pinko? His subs are already growing again.

He's already dead.

Who is he? Quick run down?

Literally nobody cares what their liberal friends think anymore

Some autistic guy who used to play video games have homosexual relations with a another lizard raptor thing guy that can conjure near infinite chins

>tldr quickrundown:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk

He is the dick masterson to Arin's Maddox.

times are changing OP

>things that never happened: the post

>>>/r*ddit/

When is it right to have the "Jew Talk" with loved ones?

Or will they burn you down the road. Living double or triple life is irritating.

>losing 0.269% of subscribers

It's over, JonTronShow is finished.

this is just the beginning of the the fire

the fire is still rising

There's a difference between being realistic and screeching about the "holohoax" and "fluoride jews with chemtrail-spewing nipples" at the family get-together.

Very nice pents...

not in canada

>still netting +47,551 over the last 30 days

Nah.

jon is my man and i subscribed

this shit began yesterday

bet you the trend will be negative over the next 30 days

Why would he want to? Tears that salty actually never tasted so very sweet to him I bet.

>Angry Video Game Nerd
HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Destiny is a hack.

I find it amazing that you people still haven't learned that all publicity is good publicity. You must be so fucking confused why trump got elected.

what the fuck is wrong with destiny's body and head?

And this is why you're supposed to put a bullet in every retarded moron's head.

You're incapable of making any sense and now you're just shitting yourself.

Jontron will be far more successful than you.

quit concern shilling faggot destiny poster

pretty much. the last year has shown that the liberal view is by far not as widespread as people assumed, so there is no reason to stay quiet anymore

after all, what are they gonna do? they cannot just expel a single person from their social circles anymore, they'd have to cut contact with like half of them

I'm not sure if you are baiting or retarded.

These things either hit home within a day or two or they fizzle out. Because after two days, people will already have found something new to get upset about.

An effeminate weak chinned beta nu-male manlet extolling the values of Marxism? Color me surprised.

I'm a fucking leaf, and your post was abhorrent even I want to call you a fucking leaf.

He's a short skeleton man.

>Implying it won't make him stornger

just because you can lie on the internet doesn't mean you should lie on the internet dude.

Wow

at least he gets laid unlike JonTron

lol

I would have never imagined him saying that. Though, he does live in New York.