Why are the French so rude? I hear the Japanese do not even visit Paris anymore

Why are the French so rude? I hear the Japanese do not even visit Paris anymore.

french boys are mad that french women prefer black men over their white ass so they don't take kindly any foreigners

>"french"

had a laugh

I'm not rude. I love helping tourists in Paris wtf.

They probably don't go to Paris because it's full of Africans.

France has been bluepilled for so many years their repressed hate can not be contained anymore. Since they're not even allowed to mention the jews who control them, and I mean it, they get angry at pretty much everything for no reason.

They are cucked beyond the realm of faggotery.

Ching chongs still love Paris. It's just that they realize that it's shit and never come back ever again.

Why are the Detroiters so rude? I hear the French do not even visit Detroit anymore.

Wow really makes you think.

> I hear the Japanese do not even visit Paris anymore

Nice proxy Syria :^)

are you saying france is the detroit of europe now?

> "French"
You mean, why are Algerians, Moroccans and assorted niggers so rude ?

Actual reason why Japanese tourists don't come anymore.

More like the LA or the DC I'd say, but the idea is the same, except that niggers also spill in White areas in Europe.

The French I met were all very friendly, they were just disappointed I couldn't speak French, although I could somewhat understand it.

>Paris 2026

They get mad if you speak english, they claim that if you are visiting france, you have to speak french

>tfw you have to live between new French and Parisians
This is why I'm so rude!

Reasonable.

It is a reasonable request.

source?

>I hear the Japanese do not even visit Paris anymore
That's because we're filled with mudslimes and Paris as become a fucking shithole.

Paris is a shithole, Lyon is arguably also going to shit

Only arabs are rude