Hahahahahahaha. This bill is so fucked, and your "god emperor" fully supports it. Ahhh hahahaha

Hahahahahahaha. This bill is so fucked, and your "god emperor" fully supports it. Ahhh hahahaha.

Fucking idiots can't get anything done.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMBRACE_Healthcare_Reform_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all a ploy to get Paul Ryan outta there.

5D Intergalactic Chess

Nah, Trump has stated numberous times that he supports this all the way. It is 100% on him. Multiple republicans are coming out today saying they will vote no on the bill if it is brought to the house.
Check.

>"supports"

When has Trump ever NOT taken complete credit for something? Yet he "supports" this bill? Is it not the most glorious bill to ever grace Americankind? Is it not yuge?

I'm sorry, but Trump's "support" behind this bill is to serve only one purpose: fuel to the fire of Paul Ryan's career.

If the bill fails, Trump fails. He has taken responsibility for getting it passed now. Sorry brah.

no one here cares about your burger healthcare.

Let me ask you something. What happens when this bill fails, and Obamacare is left to fail on its own as it inevitably will.

2 birds with one stone - that's what. Not only is Paul Ryan, the mastermind of this bill (and he keeps pushing for it to be seen that way with his public appearances) going to be taken down, but then the Liberals who back Obamacare will never win another election.

Sorry right back at ya, but regardless of your counter-shilling and bait, you and everyone else knows this to be true.

And then the shill goes all out and removes all doubt.

You think obamacare is going to fail, just because a bunch of republicans told you so? God, you are an ignorant fool.

The ACA is going to stay, and it is going to be just fine. Stop letting the fear mongering get to your head.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

>5d intergalactic chess

or, he's just an idiot.

Holy shit dude, someone is butthurt. Don't worry, at least Trump's polling is doing pretty great.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

I'm not angry. I'm just trying to show how ignorant and out of the loop most of Sup Forums is from real societal issues. Seems like you're the angry one, considering your furious wall of text.

just

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make posts like this. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMBRACE_Healthcare_Reform_Plan

Is this some fresh normie-triggering copypasta?

Didn't Donnie enter with like a 20% approval rating?