Chinese pride

Chinese pride thread only respond if Chinese user

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hongcouver

Wtf I love British Columbia

China's ownership of NZ will soon come to fruition.

Murica >

>one single year of Bolchevism is enough to permanently destroy any country

Oy vey! Chinese people are subhuman goyim cattle

You dirty goys

herro

Herro X3

Chinese pride, like most Asian pride, is to mask their inferiority complex.

That's why Sino-supremacism is so funny.

I like the way you think.
>China is the best Country
>lives in Canada

I'm pretty sure it will be hard for us to reform the countries we reside in now.

Everyone but is a dirty lazy subhuman, whites are not that bad because they are a little smart but still lazy as fuck and most of their women are whores and we can't even hit them here, wtf?

>Everyone but is
Everyone but us

No i fucking hate being chink.

>Projecting this hard

Hi

traitor I'll have Wang take your citizenship and give it to a deserving fellow chink

Chinks. I hate you. KFO.

>butt-hurt parasitic Chink detected

Don't hate me because you hate yourself.

Hello, Goy

I'm not even mainlander chink and i still think china is a shithole lmao.

t. Trudeau fan pretending to be chink

99% of chinese people work in chinese food places here

Hurts realizing that living in a white country and calling yourself "Canadian" can never erase the fact that you are and always will be Chinese doesn't it?

ohhhhhhhh me Chinese ping pong ping ping pong

we well eat anglosaxon heart and enslave dem with phenylethanol

fuck you chinks

Holy shit they're in Mexico too?

Asians truly are the mosquitoes of the human race.

I'm just explaining what is laughably obvious.

You've achieved nothing in your life and the only reason you're a white supremacist is to cover up for your personal insecurities.

Lmaooo lmaoo xD tough luck buddy Canadians won't like you either

Fucking worse than sand niggers. ALMOST.

Don't all Chinese people have like a 3 inch dick? Your plans to take us over are going to fail considering every woman won't date you for it

Meh dont care unlike you we wuz poltard autismo mongrels. At least im not a mentally disabled hapa with no identity so you have to rp as white on a teriyaki chicken sauce forum lmao.

We are bettering your shitty genetics you retard you better be thankful

They're everywhere, although they usually keep to themselves. Mexicans don't really like Chinese people.

I remember going to Las Vegas some years ago and I was surprised that the streets are swarmed with chinese tourists.

>"Chinese"
>a PPC flag
i think you are talking about nationality, right? but you are a Leaf!

>Mexicans don't really like Chinese people.

>subhumans dislike superior Chinese high IQ people
>surprise

>All chinks are leaf flags
The memes are real

I'm Chinese!

Hong Kong is rightfully ours FU Chang

Not to mention that you guys are literal monkeys who cannot understand hard working and loyal people.

Taiwanese are self hating Chinese.

Fucking gooks are not human beings.

t. Hue chang-oh

sweet and sour chicken forum?
Ginger beef forum?
dry ass chicken balls with too little sauce forum?

>belarussian being this butthurt

Nigger of the white race complaining.
Holy shit you guys are the worst, we build the best phones for you retards just to come to another Chink board to hear you talking trash about us when you should be talking about your real problems.

Disgusting.

ching chong tai pao lo ming su mein wong chong ping pong

>literally the biggest irradiated shithole in history

Wow!

>You've achieved nothing in your life and the only reason you're a white supremacist is to cover up for your personal insecurities.

You figured me out Wang.

Still doesn't erase the fact that Chinks are self-loathing parasites we can do without.

Kek. Stevu-Chan Joburu!

Canadians and Australians LOVE Chinese immigrants.

I REGRET ALLOWING MY 2 SISTERS TO MARRY INFERIOR LATINO MONKEYS

Im actually from chinese florida we have our language n sheet mang.

Fuck off. Chinese are good people.

subhumans dislike us for some reason

it happens with latinos, with niggers and with those poor lazy white trash guys

this is interesting.. two savages arguing about who is most human like.... hmmmm I feel like jane goodall

China should have an emperor desu. you guys fuck up

you hate yourself

I know.

Fucking parasites. I swear to fucking god one day Vancouver will be wiped off the face of the earth.

no we dont...

If you're so proud of your country why don't you go back?

I never said they weren't.

The only problem I've had with chinese people is that their restaurants and what not tend to be fucking dirty and I don't really like chinese food.

well the land is not yours anyway, it belongs to native Americans and we chinese people keep good relations with them because they have actually allowed we to stay here and help them develop the place

>reminder how the Chinese trains orphan children to compete in the Olympics
>Chinese also eat dogs

(OP)

chinese """""""people"""""""

fingers crossed, unless prices come down so i can move there... then ill stop being a bitter bitch

>tend to be fucking dirty and I don't really like chinese food.
I admit that this is a problem with newer immigrants, they usually come from the poorest areas of China so they're still not into much manners but they're hard working and if you complain to them about this they'll change because they're always improving.

sinophile reporting

ni hao, lao ge

As if there is such a thing as modern Chinese culture.

If there is such a thing it mostly involves chasing money to buy luxury western goods, moving to western countries, and where eating Chinese food constitutes "muh culture."

If you can outline what modern Chinese culture is I'd like to hear.

And even so, there's nothing more non-existent than the Canadian identity than an Asian-Canadian one.

you love it and you know it

I don't get it. Why did it happen so fast?

Chink here, I was hired by my white boss right out of college. He let me live with him in his house while I moved to SF, treated me like a son. I just replaced him as VP where I work and now I'm bringing in my other chink buddies to help me run the division. Yay!

YOU FUCK YOU BACK TO HELL YOU CHINA1111111

I REEAL CANADAN AND ALL CHINAS NOT WELCOME HERE NO COME WE WILL BE WASIST TO YOU NOW LISTEN

YOU NO GOOD FUCK YOU

Even if housing was cheap I'd stay away. Nothing but chinks and pakis, it smells awful, nobody speaks English. Even the whites are all liberal hippies. The only thing Vancouver is good for is going to a Canucks game but they've been trash for years now so why even bother.

Canada does not have any intrinsic culture.

Chinks want to be the new jews but with fucking 1/7 of the world population can't project enough culture points to learn about their ways. Buy hollywood, make movies stink more than they usually are. Fuckin chinks have no originality and most based chanese nation is prolly Singapore, who arguably are more anglo in their traditions.
>Muh middle kingnom
>Muh best empire
>Muh biggest economy
Just hides the fact that they have the smallest dicks.

The thing I've noticed in USA is that like 99% of the homeless, vagrants and bums panhandling on the street are either white or black. I don't think I've ever seen asian, indian or even latino homeless people there.

>CHINA NUMBER #1!
>While living in Canada

Are you saying that there's no such thing as a Canadian identity?

well kind of we dont let people from poor country come here... so you could say youll never know if we have one because your brown and poor

>hard working and loyal people.

Ever meet one?

Sure they work hard but for themselves and are only loyal to themselves.

That amount of tax evasion, money laundering, and general fraud the Chinese do here is illustrative enough that they're not loyal to Canada. We're an opportunity to exploit and we're morons for letting them get away with it.

So you betrayed him? He hired you and you kicked him out?

Wrong!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

SINK
THE
CHINKS

It's called freedom of movement retard

Brazil has no culture.

Whites have the wrong culture and blacks are just dumb.
I am one and no, we're not only loyal to ourselves, we do prefer ourselves but that doesn't mean we usually cheat other people, not to mention we are thankful to the host of the country, always, and that means native americans not whites

>culture
>brands
fuck off man

no welfare if your white

poor whites are worse then darkies

actually im from hongkong

This is true and canadians are just as mongrelized as americans.

why do americans and canadians always fuck up "than" and "then"?

>their restaurants and what not tend to be fucking dirty

Holy shit! Everywhere they go man.

Never change Chinaman.

>refuting only part of the argument
kek

>says chinese mexico
Lmao your country is the biggest shithole in east asia while getting raped by literally everyone kys.

>actually thinking freedom of movement between countries is a thing
>what are borders

>5 foot Xing Ping Pong
>Physically hurting anyone other than members of their own malnourished people

Its a good thing you aren't encouraged to hit people, mate.

No, but most are apathetic for now.

But when resource based tensions inevitably grow in the 21st century everyone will hate everyone and being part of a diaspora will suck for everyone who ain't a jew

He's obviously making a satire of what you guys believe

You can break Chinese immigrants into two groups, the first being students who came after Tiananmen square, disavow the PRC and have children with Anglo names that are perfectly literate in English and are functioning members in society, and the second are oligarchs who are trying to escape the new Xi clique's grasp. The former is probably twice as large as the latter (at least it's here in Australia) but don't let facts get in your way :^)

>what are borders
Imaginary concepts that hold back the mentally weak

full retard lol
I cant wait until trump starts cucking you commie faggets in the open...

china must be destroyed

He was inept. Survival of the fittest. Same thing can happen to me, that's why I'm bringing in H1bs. They'll be like my slaves and if they turn on me, back to China they go.

>But when resource based tensions inevitably grow in the 21st century everyone will hate everyone and being part of a diaspora will suck for everyone who ain't a jew
Everyone is rich in this era so no that will never happen.

>He's obviously making a satire of what you guys believe
Be glad you love the Chinese, your life will be better

The invasion of dis pitifur backwater is goring rell comrade!

What about taiwanese/KMT rejects?

I'm actually half french my mother's Chinese x3

muscle memory. its a common typing error. and easy to fix but no one cares. same with youre people type your because who has time to hit the fucking e
plus secretaries