How long until all of Jon's friends start abandoning him for his redpilled beliefs?

How long until all of Jon's friends start abandoning him for his redpilled beliefs?
Pic very much related. I just have this feeling that Ethan is gonna back stab him one of these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY
youtube.com/watch?v=m7E-NFJaAgk&t=203s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q23t41UnZk
youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
youtu.be/5NSEn69zkng
youtu.be/WBidAZga_LM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a fuck

celebrity and e-celebrity infatuation is absolutely degenerate

link to the most cringeworthy video of this guy?
I always ignore youtube threads so I havn't seen any

I think Ethan and Jon are like-minded

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY
youtube.com/watch?v=m7E-NFJaAgk&t=203s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q23t41UnZk

H3H3 is pretty neutral so I wouldn't say so plus he has sympathised with Trump voters in his post-Election video.

Ethan is a fucking jew. He would backstab anyone that doens't suck his dick.

>10 min videos
wew not gonna spend so much time watching garbage sorry

jon is an iranian migrant.

ethan is an israeli migrant
should really make you think, huh...

He also supported pewdiepie during the nazi thing

I don't think Jon cares much for his e-celeb friends.

His videos are so few it wouldn't affect him very much.

Jon and Ethan were both born in the US

I don't think you understand the words that you use.

lel jon is hungarian though

Of course he will backstab him
>he is jewish

>t. shitskin anchor baby

I don't think you understand no one considers you American.

his iranian ancestry was a huge thing and detail in his game grump era.

not sure I really give a shit champ

national pride is for cucks and the US sucks dicks anyways

I'm just here to leech off of taxpayers

dont forget
youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo

But that's precisely what an American is, you Constitution hating traitorous fuck.

Fuck this fat loser gamer nerd.

SAGE goes in the options field.

STOP the cancer of e-tard celebratards from tardtube.

If the US sucks dicks, then what country is good in your opinion?

Who the fuck is Ethan and why should we care?

All the ones you have snappy comebacks prepared for to prove me wrong. ;^)

he's a theater nerd and has lived in california and new york city. he isn't a Sup Forumstard. he's just being edgy because he's probably inundated with ultra liberal people.

Owner of h3h3 which has become one of the big normie humor channels. He is a Jewish friend of Jon and Jon was the one who gave him and job and helped him create and grow a channel. Ethan usually makes fun of SJWs as well, but not full-blown Sup Forums-tier. Might be a fence-shitter or traitor when push comes to shove.

Not likely, Ethans on the level

KEK agrees

Someone PLEASE gimme a quick rundown on this whole Jontron issue? I must have been living under a rock. Link to a video maybe? What happened?

he was filmed shouting racial obscenities outside of a black daycare. he got violent when the cops arrived and was arrested. he's currently awaiting trial.

>t. mestizo poo skin

so a billion indians appear in the US and have 2 billion children, those children are 'American'. haha fucking retard

This

i give a fuck

in order to redpill the new generation we must control some sort of narrative to counter the kikery of the mainstream media and hollyjew
internet celebrities is the best way for Sup Forums to influence culture and politics in the western world and my digits confirm

Well yeah, Ethan is a Jew after all. Stabbing people in the back is genetic for him.

this t b h

we need these e-celebs as an influence for generation zyklon

>How long until all of Jon's friends start abandoning him for his redpilled beliefs?
I don't keep up with this Youtube celebrity bullshit but I always was under the impression that the moment anything questionable comes up that people immediately sever all ties like they did with Pewdiepie?

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

Basically JonTron adressed his political beliefs on Twitter (which tends to be alt-right according to everyone) and then a Youtuber invited him to debate on his stream

yes, good goy! reject influential red pilled public figures!!

>(which tends to be alt-right according to everyone)
This part is great because overall he's probably more left leaning.

He did explain that he thought he was a slightly left leaning moderate in the Sargon stream, but because of how far left the SJW crowd got, he feels compelled to agree with "far right extremists"

Ethan pissed me off with his begger cup video, where he had Hila get on camera and cry

"Oh we couldn't have fought this expensive case with out your money, we are so broke. Don't mention this brand new house in LA, the new car, and the several hundred dollar drones I destroyed to make more money. Gosh things are so tight, we don't know if we'll be able to make it through this. Now cough up some sympathy money Goyim!"

Reminder Destiny also got BTFO by Athene.

youtu.be/5NSEn69zkng

He said a bunch of stupid shit and his content is fucking awful.

and his fans ate that shit up

ethan makes a shitload of money, each video has millions of views

Not trying to start shit here, but isn't that a quite common thing in the US? I see lots of people complaining about having no money yet always affording the newest TV, video game console or smartphone.

youtu.be/WBidAZga_LM

>A nazi gangster jew
>It beats a dog that's dead

You do understand that celebs, e or otherwise, is the most effective way to educate society?

Destiny is such a disingenuous faggot

>the most effective way to educate society?
You're thinking 8-16 year olds, adults only use yt to jerk off to weird shit involving kids and teenagers.

>You do understand that celebs, e or otherwise, is the most effective way to educate society?

That's different. Those people are what we call "Nigger rich"
They get a small sum of money and choose to not spend it wisely. They'll buy some fancy new iPhone but then have no money to feed their kids

Ethan and Hila are begging Jews who make boatloads of money

Wrong.jpg

wut?

Vids involving kids perfoming scat, teens dancing and making make-up tutorials. It's the majority, I'm not saying it's what yt is for, but it's the majority. Weird shit and make-up tutorials. Some source of education.

this faggot ass twerp with his faggot girly nick. fucking gay ass disabled shithead.

>pantera_13_steps.mp3

Expanding. The younger generation absolutely does pay attention to what ecelebs like JonTron and pewdiepie say and do. They may not be real celebrities but that doesn't matter because their opinions are getting heard by a LOT of people. Time for pol to embrace this reality. Or you know, keep calling them degenerate because.

Hello

>You're not equipped to have these conversations, dog
[spoiler]Also, checked[/spoiler]

Too bad that anyone with a camera and some form of reproductional organs can now be famous from one day to another.

it should not be this way but its true
göbbels did value the circus for a reason

Does anyone have the actual fucking stream clips because I'm sick of people saying "what he actually said" I want to hear the actual fucking thing

He's plebbit incarnate.

what's it like being depressed?

>>two snowniggers in the same thread at the same time!

u must feel on top of the world huh? get it? top of the world ?

DAILY REMINDER ETHAN AND HILLA ARE OF (((chosen decent)))
Do not trust anything they say, watch their video only through proxies

and i thought i was pale holy shit

You lose some you win some. You might as well be a cuck if you are silencing yourself and your real thoughs and opinions in fear of losing "friends" who'll drop you on the fly.

Sumioq?

I don't remember

It's more likely because he's such a theater nerd that he's coming out against liberals.

Despite one of their labels being "failed art students", they sure love to tear down any media and content within media theu don't like.

Showmen, artists, singers, and entertainers who care about their craft don't want to put up with leftist's inane guidelines that only get bigger and bigger.

google it fucktard. its on destinys youtube channel unedited.

anyone got a link to the actual source of pic related on the stats?

I've snooped around the Bureau's site for stuff on 2006 but can't find it.