OBAMA USED BRITISH SPIES TO SPY ON TRUMP

>Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

>Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/14/judge-napolitano-three-intel-sources-say-obama-looked-to-brit-agency-to-spy-on-trump/

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FOX (((((((((((((NEWS)))))))))))))))))))))))

You aren't even trying anymore

The GCHQ is our computer spying agency, not our main spying agency.

Yeah but what he is saying is that they have access to the same things our NSA does, so Obama went through them to electronically surveil Trump

And yet Trump seems to be unwilling to do anything about any of it. Not a single head has rolled over this. What is he waiting for?

Obama should be indicted immediately.

>breitbart

GCHQ

BEST HQ

This has been known for some time now, GCHQ and MI6 spy on America. NSA and CIA spy on the UK and the rest of Europe, then swap the data using Israel as the go between because it's illegal for both our countries to spy on their own people. So they use this loophole.

Head of british intel resigned today also interesting.

Your CIA is in complete meltdown mode, MI6 is also in meltdown mode, expect random suicides to occur.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Although if someone really wanted to prosecute I odubt that loophole would hold up in court

PERFIDIOUS ALBION

You're a fucking idiot. Presidents are allowed to spy, dickshit.

honestly too good to be true. obama needs to leave the country asap too good. we would need absolute proof.

I wonder why the DOJ didn't present this as evidence? Oh yeah, because it. Is. fucking. Nothing.

Keep gobbleing up that Fox News "journalism". Meanwhile, Trump is doing pretty great in the polls lately.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

WTF I hate Brits now

First the Bongs tells us there are WMD's in Iraq
Now they spy on our emperor?
You've gone too far this time old chaps, prepare for carpet bombing that'll make the battle of London look like National Guard training

Britain invented wiretapping.

Constitution says fuck you
Also they're not allowed to spy on people runners my for president (which is why what Nixon did wasn't bad since he got info on demoshits politicians running for lower offices and congress not president)

Lotta shareblue up in this bitch. Loving it. Keep up the good work bros.

Yeah, what Nixon did was alright!

The DoJ had what? A week to gather evidence? Not even?

>BRITISH
Wtf I hate dad now

>at it again

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

The problem with this is that no one is providing proof. Its the same case with the Russians hacked the elections narrative - just allegations with no proof.

You are so fucked nigger

>First the Bongs tells us there are WMD's in Iraq
You know Tony Blair lied and had a weapons expert killed that said there were no WMD's?

It's true though, it was revealed during the Snowden leaks how they do it.

god damnit austin, I thought you were one of the good guys!
eternal anglo strikes again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement

Five eyes isn't some magical and wonderful thing. They spy on each other and swap the information over..

Will you look at these shills over here? Not even tryin.

If they weren't ready and didn't have any evidence why were the accusations made? Why did they tell Trump so early when they KNEW he'd be too stupid to not tweet about it and force their hand?

>Yeah
Naw

Holy shit. This is too good to be true. I will be cautiously optimistic.

How much Aryan blood must be shed before the eternal Anglo is satisfied?

If your source is a FOX News pundit, it seems strange to me that you wouldn't post a FOX News link

>Crew on suicide watch

All.

Ben Franklin was a British agent. The British Empire never died, and we are still a part of it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/

Bring it, you Russian cocksucker.

Nah Franklin didn't much like Britain.

Hmmm, I expect to read his obituary some time soon.

>5 billion bullets to the back of the head
>Suicide is the cause of death

Just like this guy.

>Locks himself in a gym bag
>Suicide
lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

>Metropolitan Police re-investigation[2] concluded that Williams's death was "probably an accident
>His decomposing naked remains were found in a red The North Face bag, padlocked from the outside

nigger wat

DISGRACED OBAMA LEGACY PROBABLY A CRYPTO COMMIE

Who do you think runs the deep state m8?

Mormons

bump bump bump

British-American 'special relationship' status: void. Canada is America's greatest ally now.

It was obviously suicide you stupid goy. Trust me.

War of 1812: II, when?

MFW we liberate Canada for good this time.

>Liberate Canada
Please do, they need that cuck Trudeau removed and they need Quebec nuked off the face of the Earth, agree to these terms and it's yours.

whoa it's kind of like if the pentagon was a roundagon

>Trump's claim that Obama spied on him ends up being true as always
Haha this gun be gud

You drive a hard bargin throw in some hamburgers as war reparations and you have a deal.

Das rite

You fags never really had independence, the perfidious albion controls the world.

You are literally a moron, with a room temperature IQ if you don't understand the implications of spying on a political competitor and a presidential candidate now less. This is actually much worse than what Nixon did, and how did that play out for him? If he didn't receive a presidential pardon he would still be getting his shit packed in federal prison.

Do you think Trump will give "Obeezy Da Kaing Nigguh" especially when he was spying on Trump himself, trying to run a smear campaign through ShareBlue using $1Billion tax payer dollars so that Trump wouldn't find out? That's why he was using David Brock to shill the "Muh Russian" propaganda because he as scared shitless when Trump gained momentum and was going to find out what he did.

Maybe the animosity started in 2009 when Trump spearheaded Obama's fake-ass birth certificate, but like a typical nigger Obama took it too far and broke the law; he should be punished like a typical nigger.

Oh yeah, and GET FUCKED CUNT.

5 Burgers and 2 servings of freedom fries and it's a done deal. That's all you get, plus all the clay in Canada to shape and mold into something better than the cucks in Canada have done. They've ruined beautiful clay that we worked hard for. Smelly Canadians, NUKE QUEBEC! REMOVE BAGUETTE!

REMOVE CROISSANT!

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

I'm so happy man, I hope all the SBG stuff makes it into the news as well, just wait 'til Trump hears about that. I'm so NOT sick of winning yet.

feelsgoodman, rubbing this shit in my libshit friends faces who kept saying Trump was crazy for claiming Obama wire tapped him. feelsgood

Nah we'll do the job for free and you can still keep the title of ownership....canada has much more charm as a british colonial nation rather than
'diet america". We're just in it for the aesthetic abyways, canada is one sweet ass looking hat.

This is why our countries have a special relationship

It's a mainly computer world
Gchq IS your main spy agency
Catch up britard

No no you must be rewarded for your efforts.

GCHQ is one of many, there's a shit load of data gathering banks across the country, GCHQ is just the famous one, like your NSA is famous. It's the "Gucci" of spying, we have Primark, Prada, Versace, Levi, Nike etc etc etc etc all over.

As does the USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. The UK kept one thing, it's global ability to spy on anyone and everyone at any time. It's scary.

"Anglos" at it again.

"Anglos"

"Ang"

>Spy on political opponent for political purposes
>"He's the king, he's allowed to do that dipshit"
Third world country tier politics

Looks like one of those Bionicle disks desu senpai