Steve King

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Jeb is eternal /ourguy/

Well yeah, of course spics will be fighting blacks. Nobody likes negroes.

Wtf love the Dark Tower now

We do it now.
>inb4 >we

He dared praise Whites so now Jews are gonna try to destroy him. This is only the beginning.

Being from the inner city and getting picked on while I was growing up for being a white hispanic kid I can tell you this statement is very true. One group or the other will start wanting to claim majority status.

>>Must deal with the CHinese too >_>

This. So what their might be less whites, we will have even higher class status.
Meanwhile spics and niggers are duking it out at the bottom. Spics come here for a better future but are just prescribing their kids to serfdom to white masters in the very near future

What are you talking about?
It's well known that we hate 'murican niggers more than anything

Whites are already a minority.
You had your shot, but you let shitskins outbreed you.

>It's well known that we hate 'murican niggers more than anything

Not to liberals. They are of the belief that minorities love each other because only the white devil can hate.

>will

Tribal wars are already going on, I remember something similar in swedish asylums where afghans and Arabs always fight each other.

I was thinking about that today on the way to work. If there ever is a future where Latinos virtually take over running the country, there's no guarantee that blacks are suddenly going to be less "oppressed", or realistically their issues will take center stage.

The most blacks could hope for in this scenario would be the succession of the South Atlantic States and Latinos can have their "Atzlan" or whatever. Essentially a 3 state solution.

>White hispanic

>Latinos virtually take over running the country

What's going to happen is that Latinos will start calling themselves "white" and Whites will somehow be a majority again.

Being white in Latin America is prized upon. Being black, however, is not at all.

Kek. What a faggot.

Have the Tejanos or Cubans become 'white' like the Germans or Irish? Hispanics aren't Euros, they'll end up like the Jews, where they're white, but not.

I know beaners are bad and pretty dumb. But i cannot fucking stand blacks. Hispanics from my experience are smarter than blacks. Make good food. Dont smell like cocoa butter and unwashed pussy.

take the hispanics anyday homie

Honestly we need kill like half the white people too. ( i am white) but we got some real dumb motherfuckers around here i tell u what.

Stephen King is just advertising for his next book, or he's drunk
He'll apologise

The dude literally said he wants America to be as homogeneous as possible, definitely our guy

They've been doing that for decades.

Is that why niggers are impregnating palefaced whores at record numbers?

I think most will see the light eventually, we can forget about the SJWs though.

>t. Toothpaste

Agreed. I come from a town that is heavily hispanic, a 3rd or so of them are probably illegal, and they are generally really nice although there are the bad apples as with anything.

Nah senpai. You dont live in America. These fucking people are so fucking dumb. I dont mean,"see the light, or see our political views."

I live in the Midwest. Right in the middle of america. Mostly by big towns and cities not far. But there is so much rural area here. These rural whites are so fucking dumb. Not all of them but holy shiT. I work with obese people. And they just waddle around at work. Likes its normalized to have 3-4 big rolls of lards hanging down to your crotch. These people grt hired for jobs and never leave. They walk around mumbling to themselves and cant get shit for work done. Fucking akward as fuck. I cant believe my eyes

Chicanos are actively fighting being labeled white

That's because Mexicans aren't white.

Cubans, Argies, etc don't want to be the labelled the same race as Mexicans.

Rooting for the noggs desu. At least they gave us jazz. Spic-hop is a scourge.