HAPPENING INCOMING - NOT A DRILL

Three intel sources have disclosed that Pres. Obama turned to British spies to get surveillance on Trump

>twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480
youtube.com/watch?v=R_jRHLLb9e4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/one-of-britains-top-intelligence-chiefs-robert-hannigan-quits-as-gchq-director-after-just-two-years-a3447666.html
theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-there-more-to-the-flynn-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw&lc
wired.co.uk/article/gchq-tempora-101
order-order.com/2017/01/11/d-notice-issued-naming-trump-allegations-source/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480

>it's not Obama wiretapping if foreign agents do it

Plausible deniability in action, ladies and gents.

>Three intel sources have disclosed that Pres. Obama turned to British spies to get surveillance on Trump
>Pres. Obama
not anymore
also that's President Trump for you

Napolitano went on to state that the man who actually gave the surveillance order “resigned three days after Trump was inaugurated,” but failed to name the man.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_jRHLLb9e4

Not letting this slide.

I do have to say that it's another 'unnamed sources' thread so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Then again, didn't the director of the GCHQ just quit for 'personal reasons' since this started to surface?

Obama was president and Trump was not at the time this occurred.

It looks like it was this guy
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/

standard.co.uk/news/uk/one-of-britains-top-intelligence-chiefs-robert-hannigan-quits-as-gchq-director-after-just-two-years-a3447666.html

Yep

Here is the story:
theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-there-more-to-the-flynn-story/

Nice. Strange cat, but still...

Let's not forget the 'Russian Dossier' either. It might be in play as well.

Reminder that the British were wiretapping before you even had wires.

This can get messier fast

This is getting out fast now. SHTF this week, please!

Tee Hee

>/www.theamericanconservative.com
fake news.

More fake news from Fox. How about using a real source, like AP or New York Times?

HES GOING DONE

BACKLASH CARD HAS BEEN PLAYED

Hi shariablue

What level of happening is this?
You burgers are so confusing and your politics retarded that it's difficult to keep up.

stupid christ cucks think their shitty websites are real news lmfao.

you're even worse than cnn.

>he knows the directions to Reddit

Can't image why

I-i-i-i-i-i-f, okie dokie. Chew Soap.

Bump

Possible 10/10

>hes even colored
Do you have the other backlash card? Where its like trump vs the corrupt media?

Basically if we were a serious country with actual rule of law, Obama would be tried for treason and jailed for life. But since we are a sick joke, with no rule of law, the media will simply ignore it, and the ignorant population will continue stumbling along towards their doom.

People are so fucking stupid it makes me sad.

There were rumors about this exact thing almost immediately after Trump's tweets about Obama. The media was off in the weeds regarding FISA, but GCHQ is what was being whispered since it would allow Obama to circumvent US surveillance laws.

Hey it's not torture if foreign agents do it, either.

Getting slid by food threads. Fuck you shareblue.

Yep

and here we sat complaining about lack of happenings. Suddenly they are pouring on.

Shadilay times ahead

The normie's consensus on Trump is all negative over here, and people score brownie points by shitting on his name at every opportunity which they can. It's pathetic. I wouldn’t be surprised if my government had a hand in this as well. If that's the case, I hope Her Majesty steps in and puts and end to this shit.

nooo. Its like the back lash card

Friendship with JTRIG ended.

potentially posted wrong image did you mean this?

There no alternate art for that card unless you are thinking of "Teflon coating."

It may also explain why the Justice Department has requested more time to respond to the Congressional inquiries regarding the so-called Trump-Russia Investigation. Perhaps not many Obamites were in the loop, and they may really have to dig to find the bottom of the pit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/

really made me think

>being this fucking stupid

Bump for great justice.
Remember that the new Gold Mountain Share Blue strategy is to give up on seduction and misinformation, and instead just destroy the board with constant blaring of garbage. We are in a constant state of raid and most of the posts on the front page are illegitimate. As newfags see us for the first time they think that
>hey you guys what's your favorite color
>hey you guys do this illegal thing for me thanks
>OMG I AM SO F'ING ANGRY AAAA
are acceptable and do it themselves. A shill is anyone who acts like a shill regardless of whether they literally receive a check. Demand legitimate contribution like this thread.

Do you know if these are all in the New World Order set? I have the base set but its lame.

The whole world is like that, it's pretty amusing if you can take a step back and look at it.

We get thirsty and then comes the flood. Praise Kek.

Indeed.
So, if a third party government was used as intermediary between GCHQ and Obama administration, how do we get to the bottoms of this. It's not like we can subpoena UK officials and current UK gov is not friendly to Trump. And I'm sure there is plausible deniability built in to insulate Obama.

neat.

That's actually what confuses me. Hillary broke some serious laws and she goes free. Obama basically commits treason and most likely walks free. How the hell does your justice system actually work?

:^)

But since it would have been the NSA, not the CIA, who was involved in this scenario, then there would be traceable transmission records.

It's not murder if I pay someone to murder.

Well, the truth is that for all our talk about "the greatest country in the world", our elites simply do not hold each other accountable for crimes they commit. Basically the idea is that in politics sometimes doing the "right thing" like calling for someones arrest, can backfire in the media and other powerful people can come after you because they are connected with the person who you wanted to punish for criminal wrongdoing.

Imagine if the brits do have records of Obama's people, maybe recordings, asking for the surveillance?...

More fake news. You guys will believe anything.

What does religion have to do with news websites shariablue?
You guys are a fucking joke.

That's fucked up. You lads need to do some housecleaning. I volunteer my services in exchange for 7 horses and 4 women. My skill with the bow is way above the average Finngolian and I ride like the wind.

BUMP

they might need to throw a false flag or allow something to happen to shield themselves from this shit
>what cards do they hold
>norks
>ukes
>isis
>europe invasion
>natural disasters
>lone shooters
>turks uprising
>???

our government is the most lawless thing on the face of the Earth
even Trump acts with lawlessness
and this is just what they ALLOW US TO SEE?

>these muddafuckin whackjobs, Tony you would not believe this shit

Have a bump.

I love that their only tactic is namecalling. It is literally the only thing they know how to do. They are overdeveloped high school freshmen who never had a serious thought in their lives.

Trump occupies the power position. If the Brits don't play ball regarding such a request, Trump could cut them off from access to the NSA, plus if I am not mistaken, the US currently pays GCHQ a fee for sharing surveillance.

Jesus fuck the fucking shills are out in force. This place is quickly becoming as cancerous as plebbit

Oh shit now this makes sense. Christopher Woods or something, the ex-mi 6 agent who leaked the dossier on Trump-Russia

You should see his other work, it's brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw&lc

For two reasons. One is that they're not stupid enough to sign a document saying "please go hack trump. signed, barack" or anything that could mean they wouldn't have plausible deniability. The second is that they're very wealthy and powerful with deep connections everywhere. Common law doesn't exist unless you find virtuous judges and lawyers with actual nuts, which basically don't exist.

>fox news and friends

Steele. Christopher Steele.

Stay the course. We can weather any storm.

>Trump could cut them off from access to the NSA, plus if I am not mistaken, the US currently pays GCHQ a fee for sharing surveillance.

Possibly but the physical hijack is in the UK.

Underrated

If this is true and they can prove it, then it will be the end of the Democratic Party. It would splinter into tiny safe rooms.

>video has been removed by the user

Holy shit, are Republicans really stupid enough to think Obama ordered MI5 to wiretap the president?

Why are Republidongderps so retarded?

>entire intelligence apparatuses dedicated to digging up dirt on trump
>the most they could find was a tape where he admitted to being a red-blooded man that likes to grab pussies

Not really. GCHQ has access to the NSA, so they would have utilized NSA assets to perform the surveillance.

In america, you still refer to past presidents with the president prefix. So people would still call bush President bush

Because Britain has a heavily vested interest in making sure Trump wasn't elected due to the societal implications, the Brexit vote, trade agreements, isolationist tendencies, and the current state of the EU.

Pls don't be fake news

Also remember that FBI user said that both the Israelis and the Brits bugged Trump Tower.

Lawmakers don't enforce laws against powerful people who support the narrative and the media either misrepresents their crimes or simply doesn't report them meaning the average person don't even know crimes are being committed.

I wish it weren't as simple and avoidable as this but it is. Jews own us down to the tax codes. The real problem is our slaves revere their chains.

Is it possible that the third party intermediary is Israel?

But we already know the fucking kikes are the biggest spy operation in the US.

You wouldn't expect a Democratic operative to know how to debate, would you? All any democrat has done is appeal to emotions, get elected, loot the country and profit, rinse and repeat.
Fuck leftists.

Haha no... any "traceable transmission records" can be you know... "lost". If the brits did in fact spy on Trump at the behest of King Nigger it could easily be possible that there will never be proof of such a thing. Hopefully, there is of course. I can't put into words the degree of joy I would experience to see the resulting liberal tears along with King Niggers shame.

But Obama and Israel were not on good terms, to put it lightly. I can't imagine any cooperation between the two.

Maybe so. All I'm saying is the physical hack into the backbone between the US and Europe is on British clay. The Trump hacks were likely based of data grabbed by Tempora the GCHQ system.

There are three titles that a person retains their whole life because of the age of the title itself (Senator is one) but recently under Obama they were expanding that as part of state-worship. Thus deferring to "Secretary" Clinton years after she was no longer Seretary of State.

Checked

I fucking called it! Who screenshot my prediction level is off the charts

Yeah, but Clinton was clearly who they preferred. She was going to be going right along with the Syria effort towards Greater Israel.

Maybe Obama isn't involved and this is all Clinton behind the scenes...hence why it went through foreign channels. Clinton Foundation took a lot of foreign money and lots of foreign interest in a Clinton win.

Still would need to involve the NSA since on American soil. Yes?
wired.co.uk/article/gchq-tempora-101

yup

What's this guy's relationship to the Clinton's and the Clinton Foundation look like?

Reminder that the British government formally requested the British media not to publish the name of the British spy who compiled the Trump dossier, despite the fact that that former spy compiled the dossier and sent it to whoever hired him in his capacity as a private citizen and not during his time at SIS.

Why would the British government request the media not to disclose the name of a private citizen? Why would they want to get involved in this?

order-order.com/2017/01/11/d-notice-issued-naming-trump-allegations-source/

>tried for treason
I'm not sure that the definition of treason really applies in this case.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

I'm fully convinced that Obama had Trump spied upon and leaked whatever he could to the democrats, but it technically isn't treason as such. Mishandling of classified information, sure. Sedition, probably. Just not 'treason' as defined by 18 U.S. Code § 2381.

>HAPPENIN NOT A DRILL
>is a drill

And the intrigue goes international. I'm beginning to believe this isn't a rogue GCHQ agent, but might involve many more in UK government.

Fucking Jackpot. Why are spooks so fucking clumsy when it's their own ass on the line?