A black child playing outside runs up to you and says "When I grow up I want to be an astronaut!" How do you respond?

A black child playing outside runs up to you and says "When I grow up I want to be an astronaut!" How do you respond?

You missed your chance. We don't send chimps into space anymore.

WE

Better do good in school and stay out of trouble.

Listen kid, your father isn't on the moon, he's in jail. Stop believing everything your mother tells you.

Kek.

kick him into orbit.

I punt him into orbit to fulfill his dream.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

The earth is flat and we've never gone to the moon so neither will you.

>How do you respond

that's right baby

and after you visit mars, you gonna colonize white women's ass like any other black men before you

no white boys in space that's for sure

tell him khan academy is a good way to get ahead in school. wish him the best of luck.

you're in luck! its time for a live action reboot!

Good luck. Kids need encouragement, and with diversity quotas the way they are he might be the only person to be able to get the education required to collect space rocks in the year 2053. God speed space nigga.

Maybe you can meet Moonman.

Stay in school, kid

>Haha that's great, Tyrone. But astronauts need to study hard in school! You finished your homework, right?

None of you fucks are evil enough to actually break a child's heart to their face.

There is nothing in space that you can steal.

Get good grades, work hard, get /fit/, don't be lazy, and be determined and maybe you'll achieve your dream.

"You have to study hard and stay out of trouble if you want to be an astronaut."

Checked!

With this:

damn you. i just had to see this shit didnt i?

came here to post this, first reply did not disappoint

that's good to hear! Just gotta keep into the books every day and stay away from the gangbangers who want to drag you down.

Stay away from nigger culture and you might just have a chance, kid.

Be good in School and always listen.
You're gonna make it, boi

"Oh, I'm sorry little guy. See, astronauts have to go through a multitude of tests and one of them is swimming, which your kind can't do."

anyone else noticed these posts are always a Pole?

fpbp

Nigga you stupid as fuck

A black astronaut died in the space shuttle explosion so I'm pretty sure there is an opening.

Pretend I dont hear him and continue walking.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

How can you leave a flat earth to land on a projection?

and have you noticed every polish women living in the uk has burned the coal? sure you did anglo, sure you did.

Astronauts are pretty much superhuman, kiddo, they gotta be smart, they gotta be tough, and even then only a select few get to go into space because the demand for them are so low.

My advice is first get on track to be a fighter pilot. Then you have a good looking resume and a good chunk of the physical requirements for astronaut school. If you can't manage that and still want to do stuff space related, it's going to be a lot of school you may not even be able to afford unless you're good enough to get a scholarship.

It's good to go all in and follow your dreams kid, but only if you've got a couple fallbacks on the path in case it wasn't meant to be. whether it is to be or not, is entirely on how hard you work and what kind of opportunities present themselves to you.

Not likely. America gave up on the space race. Only astronauts nowadays are kosmonauts.

I laughed for a good couple of minutes.

Hey, that's great kid. So that was 20 bucks for the weed right? Cool. Good lookin' out lil' homie.

Hating on children is pathetic even if its a little nigger

tell him to work hard and anything is possible

assuming his parents aren't complete niggers, it is.

Get off my lawn, nigger.

Maybe once we start shooting our garbage into space you might have a chance.

space is black enough

Savage.

He's black, he could have a 2.2 GPA and fail a drug test and still be an astronaut

"Well ya can't."

what breed of dog is that

Perhaps reconsider the color of that jumpsuit. Taking off the helmet might give the wrong impression.

"Good luck kid."

Smart of you to pick a job where you can be away from your family all the time.

As soon as you figure out how the nazi scientists made it work lil nigglet.

Astronauts don't even real

>"Y-yeah w-well if you work then you c-an be
>Reaches for butter knife in back pocket

>Tyrone Jr. doesn't know that space doesn't exist.

sure
the space is full of useless dark matter

(Put me in the screencap)

Hi, Reddit! The Orphan Squarehead is now in the care of the Widow Garret.

WUZZ

Ignore everyone, work hard, and you will make it, little space chimp.

ASTRONAUTS

Pseudo-science detected. Dark matter is just a product of our lack of understanding. The only reason 'scientists' repeat it is because it explains why their numbers are wrong.

If you grow up.

digits confirm, earth is flat and space travel is a hoax

> Nah, that tax money will go towards your 10 children you refuse to take care of

Except the moon is clearly visible in the sky when the sun is up between third quarter and first quarter. This is only possible if the moon is orbiting us and we are orbiting the sun.

>good for you latravious, just don't steal stuff and you can do it!

Tell him stories how black KANGZ were pyramid pilots and colonized the stars and how some KANGZ left the Earth forever to settle exoplanet BLM1488.

And I want to be a gangster.
Unfortunately, I will be going into orbit after college...

>an sheeeeeiiii-

When I'm in charge I'll banish all their men to one planet and all their women to another.

She can be a rapper and visit other "stars".

Get it ?

>Houston...we have a problem...Tyrone went for a space walk, and now we can't locate him...advise, over...
ISS, this is Houston...please stand by...
>Houston...please advise...Tyrone has only 30 mins oxy left...
>Houston, respond please...situation critical...Tyrone only has 5 mins oxy left...please advise...I repeat, please advise..!

Houston, this is Tyrone...BIX NOOD MUTHAFUGGA WORLDSTAR!!!!!!

A sensible post on Sup Forums?
Wew lad

I'm a high school coach who got written up for telling his white students if they really believed in themselves and worked hard they could be on the NBA one day just like anyone else.

Your grandpappy was, I'm sure you can too.

Son, don't waste your time. Only white folk have to work. You'll get gibs and hang out on the stoop when you get older.

Get freaked out because I live in an all white neighborhood

Stay in school, don't do drugs.