EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/

archive.is/wjgac

>The European Union (EU) is to open asylum processing centres in West Africa and countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean because the continent “need[s] six million migrants”, Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos has said.

>Speaking in Geneva last week, the Greek Eurocrat denied terror attacks are linked to migration and warned the “biggest threat” to Europe is “the rise of populism, nationalism and xenophobia”.

>Declaring “the 27 [member states] will need 6 million immigrants in the future”, Avramopoulos explained the Commission is going to open reception centres to recruit migrants, because an open borders approach would fuel populism.

>“We will open offices in all countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in West Africa. This is the best way to fight smugglers.”

>“Obviously, we are not going to just open the borders and let everybody in. This would be absurd and would only feed xenophobia, nationalism, and populism. Having said that, we must protect the persecuted and treat everyone with dignity,” he said.

>The former Athens mayor argued that “terrorism is not synonymous of [sic] migration”, stating: “As for the terrorist attacks in the EU, they were committed by European citizens. With one exception, it was never the case of refugees.”

NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-425_en.htm
translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815&edit-text=
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=mdbRI5yRhHc
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
nonalignedmedia.com/2017/03/eu-commissioner-on-migration-demands-six-million-more-immigrants/
tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this doesn't sink the Pee-Poo, I don't know what will.

LOOKS LIKE MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

People talked about automation not so long ago, saying it will be disastrous for the working class.
Why would they bring 6 millions more?

Six million, huh. That's a nice round number. It gives me some ideas.

Mashallah the Caliphate Rises.

Do you have a real source for this or is this more fake news?

these kikes must be stopped.

Oh fuck off, how does that help tax paying citizens. STOP GENOCIDING US YOU EU CUNTS, STOP TAKING OUR MONEY.

>EU working on the Kalergi plan
>it is known

Pick two

No source fake news.

His actual speech and no, there is no 6 trillion mentioned.

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-425_en.htm

migrants don't commit terror attacks but their children and grandchildren do

Are you shills fucking retarded?

It's linked right there in the article, and it does mention the 27 member states being forced to take in 6 million migrants.

translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815&edit-text=
>"The 27 will need 6 million immigrants in the future," says the European Commissioner. "We will open offices in all countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in West Africa. This is the best way to fight smugglers. Obviously, we are not going to just open the borders and let everybody in. This would be absurd and would only feed xenophobia, nationalism and populism. Having said that, we must protect the persecuted and treat everyone with dignity. "

Not Breitbart's fault that the (((MSM))) doesn't want to report on it.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

How much do you get paid for this kike?

By the way, Avramopoulos is the same guy who stipulated this not too long ago.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
>For months now, Europe Union member states have been devastated by numerous terrorist attacks and acts of violent crime, many of which were perpetrated at the hands of people who sought asylum from persecution in their home countries in the Middle East and Northern Africa.

>But despite the violence that seems to follow Europe's growing migrant population, European Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos says that member states are falling short of fulfilling "their duty" to help international refugees. As such, Avramopoulos has threatened economic penalties as early as September for states that refuse to accept their 'fair share' of 160,000 Syrian refugees currently residing in Italy and Greece

>Several Eastern European countries like Hungary and Slovakia have proposed paying "solidarity" contributions instead of actually taking in any migrants. But others, such as France and Germany, insist that no country can shirk its duty to admit a minimum number of refugees under the plan, which was pushed through in September 2015.

Literally forcing them to take hundreds of thousands of rapefugees and forcing huge sanctions on them if they don't approve. The EU is a fucking mess which needs to put down for good.

But that's not a fucking source you utter retard. He indeed gave a recent speech in Geneva, watch it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdbRI5yRhHc

Says nothing about 6 gorrilion. Kill yourself you fake-news shill.

Why not invite actual people from like Asia or South America? Why always cavemen from the middle east?

Because my wife want a big black cock, not a tiny gook pecker

>Avramopoulos explained the Commission is going to open reception centres to recruit migrants, because an open borders approach would fuel populism.
What the fuck? They know what they're doing will piss everyone off, and they admit their plan is to just do it so less people notice?

Dumb europeans, you have to help yourselves

fucking Bremain londoner

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

Bremaintard kys globalist kike pet

>that fucking image

Why are EU shills so fucking delusional? It's the EU and their retarded policies that are causing infighting, not anything else.

Fact is: he gave that speech, and it's been reported on multiple outlets especially in Europe a week ago.

>Kikebart

Let me guess, you're an infowarrior as well.

Woah woah woah
that guy is not human
check the hands

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP VOTING FOR THESE IDIOTS

>last pic
Kikes are too cheap to even get their suits tailored - sad!

>falling for fake news

Breitbart is the fakest of fake news out there.

I dunno when I want some good fake news I like CNN tbqh

This sounds like "fake news" to me. I mean, i expect this is almost certainly what is going on in their heads, but in reality no Eurocuck is going to outright admit it and shit stir while a quarter of Europe contemplates leaving due to migration.

Fug. I am really scared guys. The globalists are doubling down

>but what about CNN

100 roubles (US$0.02) have been deposited into your account for this post, Ivan.

Neveer forget the 6 million!

Wow it gets a completely different meaning now

>EU
>Voting for your leaders

>Massive unemployment rates
>yet we NEED 6 million migrants

Really makes you go hmm

Breitbart is one of the only high visibility outlets that actually reports on stuff like this is, and has a high budget and exposure.

You take what you can get. The source is completely accurate though.

Why don't you blame the MSM for not reporting on it instead?

>unironically using the manufactured term "fake news"

Hang yourselves you brainwashed cunts. Can't tell if you're shills or just fucking retards.

THE QUOTE HAS BEEN REPORTED ON MULTIPLE OUTLETS YOU DUMB FUCKS

nonalignedmedia.com/2017/03/eu-commissioner-on-migration-demands-six-million-more-immigrants/
tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815

Blame the media for not reporting on it more.

Take me in blz I want off this ride

We're reaching the end of oil. We'll need massive young workforce if we want to feed everyone. That's why they're putting refugees in rural shitholes

>nonalignedmedia.com/2017/03/eu-commissioner-on-migration-demands-six-million-more-immigrants/
>tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815

Oy vey, these (((sources))) look totally not fake! The goyim will believe this!

Take Steve Bannon's 2.5" dick out of your arse ffs.

Did you even bother to check the link?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

They literally faked being in the middle east during Gulf War lel

(((Six Million)))

oy vey, what's this about six million? Did someone say six billion, because I thought I heard six trillion?

>6 million
What is this fucking obsession with that number?

Why does it have to be african immigrants? There's a whole continent full of European mutts called South America who are better behaved and itching to get out of their own shithole.

>g-guys if I pretend people who are pointing out the kikes' plan are actually the secret Jews, maybe they'll believe me!

To anyone who knows anything about how the EU was formed, this shouldn't be surprising.

They go from the Babylonian Talmud. Their idea of implementing Babylon is to have a world of nations bound together by trade. Each nation being a "Brick" and the money/trade being the "mortar". (Tower of Babel metaphor, there's a reason why the EU Parliament looks exactly like old illustrations of the Tower of Babel)

According to them, when God made the Earth, He made one race, with one culture. After the Tower of Babel incident, He dispersed mankind into all corners of the Earth and made them different--different languages, different cultures, different races.

When God realized his error, he asked all the races to help him fix it, and only the Jews agreed to do so. This is why they think they're the "Chosen People".

So their goal is to destroy human diversity especially in Europe by morphing everything into a single bland culture, without racial distinctions (except Jews since they're the "Chosen People") and no national borders, to be ruled over by them.

They do this through constant mass immigration, and "6 million" is a really important number in their religious texts, which is why they will use it when implementing EU policies.

>The Tribune de Genève (English: Geneva Tribune), commonly nicknamed La Julie, is a Swiss French-language, regional daily newspaper, published in the Berliner format by Edipresse in Geneva.

calling established press outlets "fake" is something trump usually does, and you people absolutely hate him for it...

>breitbart

>writing all that shit
>honestly expecting anybody to read it

200 roubles (US$0.04) have been deposited into your account for this post, Ivan. Keep shitposting for glory of Mother Russia!

You're fake nooz.

>anyone who points out kikery is a Russian Kremlin Putin shill

How much do you get paid for this Chaime?

IT'S NOT OVER YET

GET READY FOR MORE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT YUROPOORS

This is the fucking President of the European Commission.

It's time to wake up Europe.

6 gorillion more for you germany!

I guess this is good-bye my fellow white brothers