It's no longer just the Netherlands vs Turkey. It looks more and more like EU vs Turkey

It's no longer just the Netherlands vs Turkey. It looks more and more like EU vs Turkey.

What will happen next? More back and forth? Conesequences such as sanctions? Threats? What's Erdogan's endgame?
What should the EU do?

I dont know, but its sure hard to take turkey serious. But we have to deeflect third worlders now by ourselves

After the elections, the Netherland's apology will follow. Everything will go its normal way as before.

I'm kind of glad this escalated desu

Some short time after it started there was news of a german minister expressing solidarity and likemindedness about the situation and many followed soon

So thanks I guess

remove roach

>Finally leaving the EU
>Just as it grows a pair about confronting Turkey

We have, the worst timing.

>What will happen next?

Probably both of them shutting the fuck up because they realize that this will only end in mutual destruction - which would be good for the European people, so it cannot be allowed.

EU will back the fuck off and apologize because Turkey is calling them nazis.

Screencap this.

The IQ of a random Turk is 90, the one of a random Dutchman is 102 (only Honk Kong, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore are above them) that is the only reason Turks think what they do is reasonable. We all know they loose in the end even with there 2nd biggest NATO army.

It's the EU.

They'll say "You can't do that!"

Then they'll go do that....

EU will continue to open it's borders to la-cuckaratcha

No, not because Turkey is calling them Nazis.
But because Turkey has a couple million refugees sitting in their country.

If they unleash them on Europe, the globalist establishment is finished. They are hardly even managing to keep Europe under their control with just one million, add a couple more on top of that and they'll lose every election. If they even make it to the elections.

Would also kill Turkey, but no one ever said that Erdogan is a smart man.

Erdogan's votes are increasing because of this shit. Thanks guys.

You are welcome Ali, we don't have to live on your shithole. And we will never visit your country again. And we all know how well you would do without tourism.

Loose? Mate are you reffering to Muhammads asshole?

I hope Turkey opens the floodgates of millions of "migrants" into EU. It would be the most glorious happening ever:

A short-term pain for long-term gain. It'll wake up people on the fence and throw the EU to the far right, which is what needs to happen.

Please Turkey, unleash the hordes

i have mixed feels about this.

These events are all (((controlled))). An EU war against turkey is being pushed to unite and further centralize the EU and undo any independence movements.

Right wing parties will start polling 40%+ if you unleash the floodgates holding back 3 million shitskins,

DO IT

You are correct but most of the tourists are Ruski. And also tourists have stopped coming here like 1-2 years now because of the bombing and etc.

TURKEY = SUB HUMANS

there will be a coup attempt again soon. this time not a fake one organized by erdogan

lose. (and ps, there is a banana in your ass, better take it out. I heard it will make people grumpy and a total asshole)

The Russians also stopped visiting when you mowed there plain down. You are even giving away free visa for eastern europe country just to attracted new tourists.

14/88

>there is a banana in your ass, better take it out.

NEVER!!

Erdogan is the closest thing NATO has to a Fascist dictator. He is also an Islamist which is a bad combo. History will not be on his side if he pushes too hard.

>thinking abandoning your brothers is a good idea

Then that means Erdogan is based

Agreed

He also seems to have an incredibly huge ego that is easily bruised as seen by the fact that some random German TV moderate managed to cause an international incident by talking shit about him in a poem. Erdogan seems unstable as fuck to me and one day he will push too far.

The EU won't support Turkey in the coming Turkish-Rojavan war.

That's it.

I'm sorry mate, but there's nothing we could've done to prevent this.

At least now they know their power isn't infinite. That's the best way to hurt totalitarian rulers. As evidenced by Erdogan's hysterical fit of rage for the past week.

All this does is give EU the army its always wanted dont be a retard be glad were out of the mess.

REMOVE KEBAB
NUKE KEBAB
NUKE BAGEL TOO

Erdogan is a Saudi puppet.

>we are easily influenced by Erdogan acting like a tard
Well, that's not really Eruope's fault but yours.

Roaches out of NATO now. Go back to the mother nest, enjoy your hereditary dictatorship, your terrorist bombings, whatever, we will never defend you anyway, first world soldiers dying to defend the erdogunt dynasty is too ridiculous to even contemplate.

That will honestly not happen though, unless Turkey starts some serious shit.

The US wants access to Turkey because of it's geographical location. Either that access is gained by continuing to sell out Europe or by occupying the country.
So unless Turkey gives our retardo politicians a good reason to invade, Turkey won't be kicked out.

ENOUGH OF "WHAT IS ERDOGAN'S ENDGAME?" THREADS FOR GOD SAKE. EVERYDAY THERE IS AT LEAST 5 OF SAME THREAD

yes by now we all know that his endgame is to suck dicks and watch anatolia get their infestation exterminated

Turkey is pretty much the only european country with a conscript army, young large population, above replacement birth rates and growing economy.
Turkish soldiers will raise the russian flag over brussels before 2020.

>take back Constantinople
>assert EU control over the Bosphorus
>take back Smyrna
>create Kurdish state
>expand Armenian borders
>convert European Turks to Orthodox Christianity
>march Muslim AKP Turks into the desert

I have got no problem with any of this.

It's all just a front to get people of Turkey to support Erdogan against those Europeans and vote yes in referendum. If Erdogan wins, they can call him a dictator and repeat what happened in Syria. Europe, murrica, Russia all of them want Erdogan to win.

Neither party will apologise. Are you autistic or something?

Remove Turk roach

Free Constantinople

DEUS VULT!

Don't make the mistake of believing our government, they will drop you as soon someone suggest that it may be better for the polls

Forgot two things

>recognise the Armenian Genocide
>force that cuck Cenk Uygur to recognise the Armenian Genocide

Erdogan will end up facing the same fat as Gadaffi.

We're going to war, son.

>March 15th

This is exactly why they are doing this though.

make sure the referendum wont make it so erdogan wont gain any more power.

>Roachistan floods EU with roach army, kills it
>This kills Europe
>This also kills the globalists
I don't know how to feel about this

India will nuke Pakistan

Ave Maria

EU should put a travel ban on the turkroaches. Good thing our President isnt a cuck.

why would it kill turkey? you are delusional. we are stronger than you think not like hurr durr turkey stronk but we survive.

war and occupy counstantinople and gallipolli

>this
tomorrow we'll find out what happens

>this

This is 4D chess by Erdogan.

Relationship with EU is long gone, now it's just a game of influence. He want's Europe to crush itself, so he'll make the EU look like anti-muslim and push anti-muslims to vote for extremist parties.

Simple

You Yuros should let Turkey in the EU to replace us tbqh.

Boris (who has a Turkish grandfather) said he'd help them.

We've got your back my European brothers.

Can they bomb bangladesh too?
Pretty please.

hope that deal Mark rutte made also excludes the netherlands from this happening (probably not)

i think he already has

Don't care we're out of the EU and are covered by sea.

sounds pretty likely since the majority of germans are refugees

>why would it kill turkey?

Take a look at your fucking economy. It's shrinking by ~2% this quarter, your inflation is close to getting into the double digit range, you are running at a deficit but investors are pulling out since you have become politically unstable and so on.

If the EU decides to impose trade sanctions because you fuck with them, your economy will collapse.

what more power is there to get? after the coup he had everybody arrested also maybe this isnt so bad like said?

Turks are White and bro-tier. We should ally with them against the deceitful and untrtustworthy kr*uts.

beware this is how eu created hitler i would actually like this hard times creates strong men

thought you burgers were going to fix Geert Tomorrow the voting starts and i'm not that sure we could even end up with left parties

Well, have fun eating dirt cakes then. I'm sure it will make you plenty strong.

>:( "...We need to build a Wall..."

just because you're not in EU doesn't mean you can't come and play with us anymore desu

>What's Erdogan's endgame?
Crushing these oranges with no survivors

nice proxy roach