Gen-Z

i thought you faggots were just trolling by saying that Gen Z will safe us but they surely are the most redpilled generation to date.
look at that girl for example youtube.com/watch?v=_gZro-uEJ48 if more people at her age are like that we might have a bright future.

pic unrelated

you fucking idiots they're telling this ironically, they think it's literally le funny memes, the worst way possible

once they grew up, they're going to do the same thing every normie libtard will.

She's not being ironic.

People need to remember that gen Z has no reference point of neocons and republicans being the "bad guys".

PC culture and leftist censorship is what they will rebel against.

If my future daughter doesn't grow up to be like this girl, I'm going to keep trying till one of my daughters does.

oh fuck off will you, you self hating polish cuck. literally every thread. you need gassed

Shes just repeating what adults told her.

Children are not very reliable

They dont remember the years of indoctrination by using Bush as a punching bag

Why are you guys so autistic about gen z? Did you have no friends in school or are you in complete amnesia

Everyone has 'edgy' opinions as children or teenagers and do whatever they can to provoke the most attention out of who they perceive to be the authoritarians in the house, the adults. This means fuck all.

The hippies that were flying the Viet Cong flag in front of the white house 40 years ago and all their friends are Trump voters today.

>you fucking idiots they're telling this ironically, they think it's literally le funny memes,
Isn't that how most "progressives" got started?

Little girl brainwashed by redneck dad is representative of a whole generation.

>11:11:11
Checked.

Well she said her parents were Cruz supporters and the entire media is against Trump. So what adult told her to like Trump?

rare footage of the Turks planning their invasion on the Netherlands

They do the opposite of what adults tell them which means those millennial faggots will scare them off when they hit teen years.

Children want to appear mature but their frame of reference is very basic - they only succeed in mimicking adults. This is why you get kids dressing up in their parents' clothes or pretending their glass of ice tea is whiskey and whatnot. They repeat shit and go through the motions.

Teenagers want to be individuals which is why they rebel against their parents and the status quo. They become edgy for the sake of being different.

Becoming and adult and beyond is when they calm down and start to form a more coherent "self".

But when they spout bullshit leftist ideals they are being truly brave and independent!

northern virginia is garbage, she's just some kid of some wealthy republican millionaires that work for the government and brainwash their children with fox news.

well the edgiest thing i did when i was 11 was staying up until 11 o'clock or midnight.

She's a fucking baby parrot, that's not how girls her age talk. That shit was cringe and unwatchable.

They should be talking about boys, make up and pop songs!

I just posted here cause I found the pic funny, but it's unrelated so I don't cosider this conversation to be worth my time.

Try harder next time.

Not necessarily her ideas, but her diction and phraseology. That shit sounds really fucking rehearsed.

This girl speaks with her hands like Hitler, it's very good. She is awesome lol

I saw that pic and thought this thread was going to relate to Turkey somehow.

>Everyone has edgy opinions as a teen
>Having right-wing ideas and opinions is considered edgy or fringe at this time
>We should discard their words and 'edgy' ideas just because they're trying to ruse people
>Not taking advantage of them spouting these ideas, and feeding them back into their minds.
>Do so, and they will eventually actually be right-wing if they weren't already.

Come on, 'Strayabro.

a baby parrot indeed

All the children in my kids school cheered for Trump the day after the election. The kids all seemed happy.