Mad libtards chimping because he was right-o'

>mad libtards chimping because he was right-o'

Stay mad fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM&t
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cXekgkXD9T4
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.a3a46d0f940d
youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM?t=1h2m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE&t=5629s
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/05/myth-and-the-russian-pogroms-part-3-the-jewish-role/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 hours of Destiny saying I don't know anything about that

Guy should stick to what he's good at. He embarrassed himself trying to talk politics. Has no idea what he's talking about and couldn't argue his way of a paper bag.

Jon Aryan "Nigger safari" Jafari

Go away.
Let the man think, he wants to do this you fucking Emo.
And you cannot do anything about it, he has a free will, he is using that will.
Now go back to Tyrone and suck his cock as he wakes up like Pewdiepie

It was advice, not a command you silly cunt

He made himself look like a dumbfuck for 2 hours and I'm supposed to feel sorry for that fat-fuck?

Honest question
Why was he correct?

>uuuhhhhhh
>I don't wanna say this
>b-but Europe!

JonTron is an idiot, but what's important is that he's not drinking the kool-aid. At least he recognizes that there is something inherently wrong with modern progressivism and that you shouldn't just repeat what you hear the MSM say.

So instead he should repeat what breitbart and his twitter feed says?

Who gives a shit about this fag? Fuck off with your e-celebrity faggotry.

Can I get a quick run down on what happened

He's has really poor debate skills. Molymeme would crush this kid so bad he would ragequit in 20 min tops.

Eventually you repeat after somebody unless you're clinically insane.

Yes but the difference is internalizing the information vs just repeating it. Whenever Jontron was confronted with anything he either froze, dodged or changed the subject or took the role of a victim when he should have had backed up his argument.

he is drinking a different kool-aid. regardless of whether or not jontron is on the right side of the argument he clearly hasn't internalized his opinions properly and is repeating a new set of buzzwords/buzzphrases. no hate on the argument jontron is trying to present but this is an issue pol and the right will have to deal with going forward as less political thinkers take on these ideas.

This Destiny dude challanged JonTron to a debate on immigration, JonTron is a noob and got smashed for 2 hours straight, not with good arguments, but with masters supression techniques. Apparently in the end he managed to outwit Destiny with some reasonable arguments, can't confirm it because I haven't watched it all yet.

Here's the video if you want to see it all

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM&t

You're probably right but those are just homicide rates, not crime rates.

More recent statistics about this.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf

Jon said that whites have a right to worry about becoming a minority in their own countries.

Which is true for any culture. Europeans, Africans, Asians; they all have a right to be fearful about a loss of culture.

literally who

wow its almost like he's not a debater and more like a man child that plays video games. interdasting

He just wasn't used to debating, he's a joker not a culture warrior, but the fact that he can tell something is wrong speaks well of him. He's broken his own conditioning.

As for that cuck Destiny, he was smug for all of five minutes before Naked Ape tore his guts out and fed them to him on camera.

You realize it has nothing to do with him being right wing, but being a bigoted piece of shit, right?

Violent crime is a pretty important statistic

Whites don't have culture remember?
We stole it all from hard working native americans and blacks.

>what is white
r1a r1b.
We don't want to be a minority in our own country just as asians and africans don't want to become minority in theirs. We value our identity. How can their be diversity on earth in one race is completely flooded with the others and neither races have actually sanctuaries for their own kind?

you realize that you should go back to plebbit, right?

Thanks for correcting the record Nancy :^)

jontron is a fucking idiots u guys even watch his videos he appeals to college man children. also he went full "if if if if if if if okie dokie" on that stream SAD

You're not wrong. I'm just saying that isn't exactly the issue in question.

>Get his views confronted for the first time
>Doesn't know what to say comes off emotion
>Hasn't tweeted in over a day now

Is he kill?

He isn't though. He has noticed correctly that demographic change isn't helping anyone and that for some reason only white people aren't allowed to have racial interests.

He's completely right. Nothing he said was racist or incorrect, he was just unprepared to defend himself.

Watching this """debate""" was embarrassing. I really hope JohnaThon Tron is smart enough to reflect on why he had no answers to all of these questions, and maybe actually do research on these issues instead of relying on le epin Sup Forums infographs.

What's sad is I bet about 99% of Sup Forumstards are just as ignorant and cocksure.

Get off your high horse, if we were there'd be one of us getting crucified every day by Desticuck, he's actively trolling for more people to devour.

Instead he got Metokur and Naked Ape, who shoah'd him.

kek

he struggled on 1 sentence and he was still right. You're an idiot if you cant see that.

Why does Destiny look like a living bobblehead?

Does anyone have the nakedape/destiny debate link? I need to see destiny get shit on but mysteriously I can't find the proper link.

god fuck destiny i never realized a man could dodge agruments and was so convinced he was right

>he was only pretending to be retarded

this is seriously how your rationalizing his poor performance? He obviously didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

the feels when JonTron comes back stronger and better than ever before

> I can't defeat you with facts and empirical data so I'll just call you a bigot.

T. Occupy plebbitor

>So why did you come here instead of going to Japan?
>Dud I didn't come here, I was born here
>Oh

The board needs to come together with a packet of debate notes, statistics, info-graphics, arguements, and literarary citations that can be used as a war-hammer of facts

Can you guys be honest and tell me how many of you watch videos of people online?

Im not trying anything...just would like an honest number of how many people watch these types of things.

>MUH WHITE RACE Jew man
How come this dude doesn't talk about any of the real issues like pedogate? Everytime I listen in to hear what he's saying he's going on rants about how victimized white people are. Shits annoying.

THIS WE NEED A /debategeneral/ to redpill the masses

that noodle armed Destiny speaking on shit he has no clue about. He doesn't know a single person who works in a trade, and had their earnings drop, because of illegals; He doesn't know anyone who has lost their home due to NAFTA, and globalism; Doesn't know a single white man who was denied cetain health care, due to the overwhelming crowds of illegals, taking advantage of our limited resources. I want to see that faggot work a real job for one fuckin day. He'd change his tune real quick. It's easy to judge people inside your safe little SJW bubble. I hate these people with a passion.

I was searching up videos and I found this dude talking bout jontron, I think THIS guy is OURGUY. youtube.com/watch?v=cXekgkXD9T4

>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.a3a46d0f940d

>/debategeneral/

Make this real. Kek wills it.

Hey that's a nice idea

Like a cheatsheet for making leftists kill themselves. Who's gonna start a thread?

I watch these whenever I'm stupid enough to get roped into Sup Forums hype event. It's never worth it.

Agreed, needs to be a well researched deposit of information with iterative forms of common arguments and empirical facts

Anyone find the actual source for this? They're saying it's not on the BoJ and that it's fake.
That's victims though.

That'll do.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE ON THIS!

I CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING BUREAU OF JUSTICE ARTICLE OR STUDY PROVING THIS FOR CITATION

>That's victims though.

Shit, I'm dumb.

Not what I said. I meant that WE clearly aren't stupid enough to walk into such massacres because if we were, there'd be a 24/7 stream of unprepared newfags getting rekt in Destiny's fake debates.

youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM?t=1h2m18s
>they'll enter the gene pool eventually
J-Jon, what are you saying!?

To be fair the animation for his production company always used an oven.

I hate jontrons videos. I never watch them. Still follow him on twitter because he's somewhat funny on there.

>I ask Destiny since he's such a humanitarian if he would like to register for housing some refugees

>I post FBI statistics and other facts that utterly and completely disproved him in his """"debate"""" with JonTron

>I get banned and half my comments get deleted

Ayyyy

It's nonsense. It was actually about victimization. That is, rich blacks were more likely to be VICTIMS of violent crimes than poor whites. It essentially proves the opposite of what Jon was trying to say.

And yet the braindead parrots here cite it as fact.

Thirding.
I tried to redpill my friends about jews through infographics, but one of them called me out because it didn't have a source. Problem is, while I knew for a fact that I've read through multiple sources that it was true, I didn't have the sources saved, so then he started going off about how i'm "uneducated" and that I should read a (((book))) he read about how the jews are great people and have been used as a scapegoat for hundreds of years.

The only bone you gonna get is the one up your ass

KEK, thanks for that based leaf

THIS we have the momentum we need to do this im gunna start a thread dropping redpills and argument points.

Deus Vult and God Speed

link it here when you posted it nigga

good goy, but he just ruined his youtube career

>It's nonsense. It was actually about victimization. That is, rich blacks were more likely to be VICTIMS of violent crimes than poor whites. It essentially proves the opposite of what Jon was trying to say.
You do realize that you're doing the same shit that they are? Claiming something about that graph without a source.
Until somebody finds out where the hell that graph came from, nobody should post it.

Seems like Metokur already took that bone and shoved it up Destiny's leftist ass

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE&t=5629s

If you go to the FBI crime report you will find the info there. They are quite anal when it comes to compiling statistics. It's baseball tier stats. One thing to watch for, most police departments consider Hispanics white, so always deduct 20% off of white crime stats, unless there is clear data in that regard.

>denying facts

lmao just stop posting

That's a clever plan. I can't believe that someone came up with that as soon Scott Adams became more well-known here. Persuasion is everything in a debate. Jon came off looking worse because he does lack that persuasion factor in debates. But that can be learned, I suppose.

"Aryan Nigger Safari" is that the pet name we have for him?

>he has free will

lol

Wow, that would suck if he were an actually political persona.

This. This graph's hurting both sides, why people are so stupid? Still digging BJS, still nothing found.

You're full of shit. Those stats are compiled by FBI.

Jack Klier, legit historian, summary here-->
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/05/myth-and-the-russian-pogroms-part-3-the-jewish-role/

Also, listen to Dr William Luther Pierce broadcasts, they're old but he brings up historians referencing past conflicts.

The image clearly says BJS, though. Post links, my dude, we need 'em.

Show me the source please.
I went. It's not there.

I beginning to think that chart is some amalgamation of a bunch of different stats.

Don't they count arabs as white too?

My sister has wider shoulders than that skinny fag

>JonTron is an idiot, but what's important is that he's not drinking the kool-aid

>speak the truth, even if your voice shakes

I think they count some middle easterners as white

I like that they are calling him a white supremacist even though he is the son of an Iranian immigrant.

Jontron revealed his powerlevel and it is on a stable 1488 and he is not afraid to spell it out. He paraphrased the 14 words, but did not hide it.

Hahahaha seriously.
I had one person ask me "Why does that change anything?"

These people think the blind KKK sketch on Chappelle is a documentary subject.

Yeah, middle easterns, sorry.

aryan is his middle name

Revolution of facts, media no longer controls the narrative.

even normies like this deal with teh reality of race as an afterthought.

No longer a radical notion that races are different, they just are, and its a proven fact.

Imagine that.

Jon
>Logic Skills 7/10
>Fact Regurgitation 4/10
>Smug Level 1/10
>Bullshit Tactics 4/10

Destiny
>Logic Skills 5/10
>Fact Regurgitation 7/10
>Smug Level 9/10
>Bullshit Tactics 9/10

Naked Ape