GAY PEOPLE EXIST, GET OVER IT! EWAN MCGREGOR DEFENDS HIS GAY CHARACTER IN NEW "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"

'It's 2017, for f***'s sake!' Ewan McGregor SLAMS 'controversy' surrounding Josh Gad's gay character in Beauty And The Beast... as Disney postpones film's release in Malaysia

>Walt Disney said it had shelved the release in the mainly-Muslim country

>The film's characters include manservant LeFou, who director Bill Condon says 'is confused about his sexuality

>Russia has approved the movie but banned children under 16 from watching

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KkBEy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>GAY PEOPLE EXIST

yes but pic related wants black men, and black men only

CURRENT YEAR

jeez how good are traps getting these days?

cool story

It's another FAKE controversy, like the nu-Ghostbusters having an all-female cast. A storm in a teacup which was exaggerated by the studio for free publicity.

Conservatives take their kids to the movies. Asians don't like gays. The more we meme this the more the movie will tank

>Conservatives take their kids to the movies. Asians don't like gays. The more we meme this the more the movie will tank

U mad Ur sumtin?

I can't stand Josh gad now

This guy is everywhere shilling the same cuck shit. Disregard him.

>Russia has approved the movie but banned children under 16 from watching
THIS.
Who cares if there is a gay guy in a cartoon. Just as long as my future children are not exposed to it too early. Seeing an heterosexual couple is confusing enough for children.

I think the only ones not getting over it are actual gay people. They saw we dont really give a shit about whose dick goes in whose asshole, that we are not really giving them attention, so they take any chance they have to make themselves noticeable again

WTF I hate Poland now

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/KkBEy

Why don't they ever examine the deadly consequences of the homosexual lifestyle?

What are you, a homophobic racist or something?

>GAY PEOPLE EXIST

The issue is with gay people existing in places they shouldn't and the people in these settings unrealistically reacting to them positively for propaganda purposes. The same issue with niggers. Just treat them properly.

PEDOPHILES EXIST, GET OVER IT! EWAN MCGREGOR DEFENDS HIS PEDOPHILIC CHARACTER IN NEW "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"

'It's 2017, for f***'s sake!' Ewan McGregor SLAMS 'controversy' surrounding Josh Gad's pedophilic character in Beauty And The Beast... as Disney postpones film's release in Malaysia

Not really comparable, but valid enough

False equivalence, not an argument.