HOLLAND BTFO'ED HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLLAND BTFO'ED HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfMwWLnpgGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey has a banana on their flag.

Why do brits say Banana like "Bah-naaah-nah"?

Netherlands is acting like a banana republic because they wont let the Turkish government campaign in their country for a referendum that will literally turn Turkey into a banana republic.

Turkroach logic 101.

are there people that actually respect erdogan?

I feel like all these muzzies getting up in arms about geert is only going to help him

but I suppose I shouldn't underestimate how cucked the people in western europe are

>Turkey about to vote on referendum that would give Erdogan near-dictatorial powers
>But it's the Netherlands that is the banana republic, because they don't want to deal with roaches roaching out

Wilders can't get elected soon enough. Kebab removal time is long overdue.

That doesn't even make sense. Netherlands has tourism, stroopwafels, women, weed and tulips.

What the fuck does Turkey have?

Yes. Turks believe he's some sort of savior that'll bring back Islamic law to Turkey.

Those that are secular though hate him.

Turks in general have a good chance to actually make a decent country yet they're too dumb to.

Erdogan must be removed. After the referendum he will become a Sultan.

is that why the roaches go there? to eat the banana?

PANAGIOTIS NO

>Erdogan says
>banana republic
Oh my, that's rich

I don't give a shit what the turks think though, I'm talking about europeans

>615350▶
>Why do brits say Banana like "Bah-naaah-nah"?
cause in Canadian it's 香蕉

fucking carlos

Sorry, I used the wrong translation. Brits actually say موز

I don't think he knows what all of those words mean

time to build statues

retail cucks btfo

Erdogan studied in Bochum, Germany in the 60s. I wish I had a time machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfMwWLnpgGw

Bob Geldoff btfo

time to release emigrants

>Netherlands is acting like a banana republic because they wont let the Turkish government campaign in their country for a referendum that will literally turn Turkey into a banana republic.

Even better. According to Turkish law, campaigning in other countries are illegal.

He could at least have the courtesy to do some research and consider us a banana constitutional monarchy

>I feel like all these muzzies getting up in arms about geert is only going to help him
Worked great for trump.

projection

/Sage thread.
Who wants me to dump all my turkroach memes?

When will erdogan open the gates so refuges flood europe?

Yeah I was actually going to include a comparison like that in my post, but then I didn't

I sure hope it works as well for Geert

he's a tall guy, alpha, with good aesthetics

that may be able to overcome how cucked most people are to the religion of peace

it will certainly help

u fuckin roach gtfo of my country cuckroach

More like a Tulip republic

Then yeah, everyone non-turk in Europe thinks he's a complete buffoon, but because every fucking country is filled with roaches we can't express our opinion too openly or we risk chimpouts.

Btw Switzerland also rejected him, you don't see roaches flip out here for some reason.

turks already flooded europe as they where displaced by kurds who moved into turkey after they got pushed out of iraq. currently kurds in turkey hold the majority of the land not turks

so turks are refugees

Banana Republic: a small nation, especially in Central America, dependent on one crop or the influx of foreign capital.

Reclaim the streets my Dutch friends. Gas every Turk.

Ragip Soylu @ragipsoylu 7m7 minutes ago
This is crazy — Rotterdam mayor permitted Dutch police to open fire on Turkish minister's convoy in case of a resistance.

Banana republic? WE BE HOLLAND NOW

Secularism is cancer.

As for making a 'decent country', just look what AKP did to the economy as opposed to your preferred parties.