i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar14
>SyAF hits large IS convody leaving E palmyra to DeZ region
>RuAF strike W Aleppo ahead of SAA offensive
>Water from Euphrates River reaches Aleppo City for first time in years
>Assad: ready for referendum on Syria’s future
>UK monitor:US airstrikes kill more people in Mosul, Raqqa than entire Aleppo campaign
>Ru to present groundwork on Syria’s constitution at Astana talks
>IS keeps trying to take DeZ
>SDF close to cut IS main supply line from Raqqa to DeZ
>Syrian opposition refuses to attend Astana peace talks
>IRAN GRANTS CITIZENSHIP TO AFGHANS FIGHTING IN SYRIA
>Mosul:US troops use anti-uav defense system to combat is drones
>Iraqi forces liberate Mosul Train Station
>Saud-led coalition plans to launch large-scale advance on Yemeni port city Hudaydah

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/841684136419053568
southfront.org/woman-killed-and-12-other-people-injured-as-units-loyal-to-iraqi-kurdistan-president-barzani-open-fire-at-protesters/
twitter.com/lifenews_ru/status/841700209793077251
youtube.com/watch?v=3XWAoOsQv6g
southfront.org/rojava-peshmerga-clash-with-yazidi-militia-in-iraqs-shingal-causlaties-reported/
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/841282761826717696
youtube.com/watch?v=QOFJ-yCnh7M
almasdarnews.com/article/assad-confirms-readiness-referendum-syrias-future/
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-vows-to-mobilize-islamic-world-against-euro-fascism.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110792&NewsCatID=510
stopfgmkurdistan.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
passblue.com/2014/05/06/in-kurdistan-and-beyond-honor-killings-remind-women-they-are-worthless/
wnd.com/2016/03/honor-killing-in-germany-migrant-refused-to-marry-cousin/
srd.edu.jo/en/news/item/68-why-child-marriage-increasing-dramatically-in-kurdistan
southfront.org/us-troops-use-anti-uav-defense-system-to-combat-isis-drones-in-mosul/
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/12102015
twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/841721644104220672
youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM
france24.com/en/20170314-eu-unveils-syria-reconstruction-plan
news.am/eng/news/378687.html
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/841728072760082433
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

I don't like this thread

Have the government forces retaken the actual ruins of Palmyra yet or are they still encircling it? Are there any new reports on how ISIS has further destroyed the UN World Heritage site?

>Russia recalls UNSC draft statement on Damascus attack due to West’s position who tried to alter it's meaning

Economic sanctions may follow against Netherlands - Turkey Deputy PM
Turkey may slap the Netherlands with economic sanctions, Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said on Tuesday, a day after Ankara launched a series of high-level diplomatic sanctions against the Dutch in a deepening row. Kurtulmus made the comment in an interview with broadcaster CNN Turk. He also said that Ankara would not withdraw its ambassador to the Netherlands at this stage. Turkey has been incensed by Dutch and German government bans on its ministers from speaking to rallies of overseas Turks ahead of an April referendum that would give President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s office sweeping powers. (Reuters)

No one does, behind every single /sg regular there's a mkhabarat officer holding him at gunpoint

SOON
O
O
N

to your descendants I give this land, from western Iberia to Greece (and also Constantinople bcz fuck roaches)
(Genesis 17:14)

5th for Southern Front

East Libyan forces say they have retaken oil ports
East Libyan forces said they had regained control on Tuesday of the major oil ports of Ras Lanuf and Es Sider from a rival faction that seized them earlier this month. Military spokesman Ahmed al-Mismari said that the eastern-based Libyan National Army (LNA) was pursuing fighters from the Benghazi Defense Brigades (BDB) towards the town of Ben Jawad, about 30km west of Es Sider. Akram Buhaliqa, an LNA commander in the nearby city of Ajdabiya, also said BDB fighters were retreating towards Ben Jawad. The claims could not be independently verified. (Reuters)

Why, Ahmet?

Russia to present groundwork on Syria’s constitution at Astana talks
Russia will hand over its groundwork on Syria’s constitution to the members of delegations at the talks in Astana, Kazakhstan, head of Russia’s delegation Aleksandr Lavrentyev said on Tuesday. “We are not going to discuss any draft constitution,” said Lavrentyev, who is the president’s special envoy for the Syrian settlement. There are issues “on the creation of a constitutional commission on drafting the constitution,” TASS quoted him as saying. The negotiating process will continue whether the Syrian armed opposition’s representatives participate or not, according to Lavrentyev. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov described earlier in the day the reasons for the armed opposition’s non-participation in the current Astana meeting as not convincing. “We are sorting out what has happened” to their position, he added.

leave before it;s too late man! We are here forever

German authorities ban Islamic extremist group
German authorities on Tuesday banned an organization that they said was a “hot spot” for Islamic extremists. The “German-speaking Islam Group Hildesheim,” known by its German acronym DIK, had long been on authorities’ radar as a magnet for radicals. The domestic intelligence agency put it under investigation and the mosque was raided in July. Authorities say that Muslims were radicalized by the organization and prompted to travel to Iraq and Syria to join the Islamic State group. They have said that there were calls for “hatred toward infidels” in sermons and seminars. More than 400 police officers were deployed early Tuesday to raid the mosque in the northern city of Hildesheim and the apartments of eight people connected to the organization. (AP)

>Turkey may slap the Netherlands
o boy kek the turkish lira is going to dive bomb

Aid convoys reached besieged Fuah/Kefraya (North Idlib) and Madaya (North-West Damascus)

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/841684136419053568

>WOMAN KILLED AND 12 OTHER PEOPLE INJURED AS UNITS LOYAL TO IRAQI KURDISTAN PRESIDENT BARZANI OPEN FIRE AT PROTESTERS

A Yazidi woman was killed and 12 othe people were injured when Rojava Peshmerga units loyal to Iraqi Kurdistan President Masoud Barzani opened fire on protersters in the region of Shingal near the Iraqi-Syrian border.

The incident took place near the town of Khanasur, controlled by predominantly Shingal Protection Units (YBS) a Yazidi militia affiled with the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK). YBS supporters marched towards positions occupied by pro-Barzani forces.

Clashes between YBS and Rojava Peshmerga already took place earlier this month due to tensions between the Barzani clan and the local populations which support the PKK.

southfront.org/woman-killed-and-12-other-people-injured-as-units-loyal-to-iraqi-kurdistan-president-barzani-open-fire-at-protesters/

>East Libyan forces say they have retaken oil ports
bested general
how are they still there, why didn't they evacuate when aleppo fell ? wasn't there a deal whit the militants to let saa leave

Russia in the first day of Astana talks presented an idea of creating a constitutional comission for Syria:
>twitter.com/lifenews_ru/status/841700209793077251

GUISE

related on this from 03/03/2017

On March 3, an intense fighting erupted between the Rojava Peshmerga and Shingal Protection Units (YBS) a Yazidi militia affiled with the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) at the town of Khanasur in the Iraqi region of Shingal. Both sides reported casualties, accusing each other of initiating the fighting.

Sources close to the Rojava Peshmerga loyal to Iraqi Kurdistan’s President Masou Barzni argue that Peshmerga units were attacked when they were taking positions near the YBS-controlled town of Khanasur. In turn, pro-YBS media acitivsts report that the Rojava Peshmerga had provoked YBS units.

According to reports, 1 YBS member was killed and 3 other wounded. In turn, the YBS captured 4 members of the Rojava Peshmerga. Some sources claim usage of battle tanks and heavy weapons.

The real reason of the tension is that the PKK and the YBS opposes Barzani’s close relations with the Turkish leadership, including President Recep Erdogan.

southfront.org/rojava-peshmerga-clash-with-yazidi-militia-in-iraqs-shingal-causlaties-reported/

>may
That means they won't.
Erdogan's dick waving is a pleasant site to see, but he has little friends in the region, and probably will silently apologize and try to reset EU relations.

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/841282761826717696

>Syrian Army using T-62 tanks to help put out the fires caused by Daesh terrorists in the gas wells in Hayyan Gas Facility near Palmyra
Not the most efficient method T B H.

First for Syrian space colonization

These digitz
Oh boy, here we go.

Yeah, this seems to be his modus operandi in such situations. He always backs down when met with enough resistanse.

who are they?

where do they operate?

without this it will be needle in haystack for realz

post qt

hts promo video

Time to rape the islamists.

(1/1)
All,

As an effort to open up a line of communication and bring an informed perspective, I am going to present two points regarding posting unverified information from foreign sources. Please read carefully and let me know if there are any questions.

1. Just because foreign media has picked up a story, DOES NOT MEAN THE INFORMATION IS DECLASSIFIED OR NEVER HAD ANY CLASSIFICATION ASSIGNED TO IT. Please use common sense. I see people posting stories from foreign regime run sites (for instance RT), referencing civillian casualties due to NATO activity, NATO troop movements, among other topics. Without verifying from a legitimate source that this information is true and is public domain, you may be in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 798 - Unauthorized disclosure of classified information by re-posting it. This also applies to Wikileaks, Snowden, and other high profile leaks. If you had a clearance, you would know that there are briefings warning specifically that this information is still classified.

2. If the information from the foreign-run propaganda website is NOT assigned any classification rendering it illegal to disclose due to being untrue, then reposting it constitutes engaging in informational cyber warfare on behalf of a foreign regime. Posting stories, images, half-truths, hoaxes, and other devices created by foreign regimes to undermine faith in the US Federal Government is not a first amendment issue, you are not speaking your opinion, you are using a public utility to spread propaganda deliberately created as a weapon against the American people. With all the scrutiny currently surrounding Russian meddling in the media and election process, this is not something you want your name linked to. There are so many ways this could be interpreted in the US Code that it is impossible to list them all.

(2/2)
In conclusion, if you come across a story on RT (or any other website) alleging some information about US and/or NATO Military activity overseas and cannot verify it through a legitimate news source, consider that it is either classified information, or false/fake information created for the purpose of informational cyber warfare.

Thank you, and again please advise if there are any questions.

Apologies for the second post, I kept hitting your character limit.

idlib? hama? daraa?

Just fuck off.

>Not the most efficient method T B H.
the whole construction is wrong
first of all what the fug are they pumping the water
from the out side and not use a ejector pump system use the vacuum to pump out the water
less elements that can brake
some thing like this
youtube.com/watch?v=QOFJ-yCnh7M

tl;dr:
"MUH RUSSIA

Signed, Hillary"

I have never been on SyrianCivilWar and have been here since 2015

best comment

Amin Vhod 12 minut temu
Is this topic elite who escaped from Deir al-Zour dressed women or other forces

I think it was only for civilians

So, how well is Putin paying these days? He gives you guys VPNs into some smaller countries to hide your tracks? Cute.

what did he mean by this?
almasdarnews.com/article/assad-confirms-readiness-referendum-syrias-future/

Nice pasta.

we get paid in Assadium now!

he said qt not Romanian boys

Dunno, I asked in comments. Maybe they reply.

You would take the left kurdish grill in a heartbeat!

>Thanks for the info, I will inform my jihadi friends

>Just because foreign media has picked up a story, DOES NOT MEAN THE INFORMATION IS DECLASSIFIED OR NEVER HAD ANY CLASSIFICATION ASSIGNED TO IT
first of all we are not burger stan citizens
second fuck off shill

>In conclusion, if you come across a story on RT (or any other website) alleging some information about US and/or NATO Military activity overseas and cannot verify it through a legitimate news source, consider that it is either classified information

>turkish economic sanctions against the netherlands
wew
the dutch are like #2 in foreign investment in kebabland

HOW CAN YOU REPOST ANOTHER NEWSPIECE THAT BURGER MASTER RACE AGAIN SHIT IN THEIR PANTS THIS IS ILLEGAL. MOMMY SAY HIM THAT'S UNFAIR.

Thanx!

kurds are awesome . i donated to the kurdish red cross.

kurds are islamic just by name but their culture is really not islamic at all. all the 40 million kurds in the world belong to their own culture. kurds are more egalitarian and progressive. i see then kinda like muslim jews.

syrians used to be more like that and north afghani before pakis helped taliban take over and revived islamic extremism in the 80s it spread .

globalists then came to make democracy that flopped.

now i dunno. syria may go full dictatorship .

Try harder.

What is one grammeme of Assadium is worth these days?

Land of """""""freedom"""""""

t. turbocuck

>Mosul:US troops use anti-uav defense system to combat is drones

is this just a radio jammer?

What is up with these lovely gains the last 48 hours?

It's Apple Radio Jammer Pro dude

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-vows-to-mobilize-islamic-world-against-euro-fascism.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110792&NewsCatID=510

Kurds are backward as fuck.
stopfgmkurdistan.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
passblue.com/2014/05/06/in-kurdistan-and-beyond-honor-killings-remind-women-they-are-worthless/
wnd.com/2016/03/honor-killing-in-germany-migrant-refused-to-marry-cousin/
srd.edu.jo/en/news/item/68-why-child-marriage-increasing-dramatically-in-kurdistan

>this is not something you want your name linked to

a school child wrote this....

>you may be in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 798
Bad bait

that would be funny. Good job.

Haven't checked since the end of december, how are things going overall? Is the complete removal of ISIS from the country within sight?

Photos, showing the new Anti-UAV Defense System (AUDS), mounted on the American FMTV military truck and used by US contingent against the forces of the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group in the area of the Iraqi city of Mosul, have been published online.

The AUDS was developed and produced by a consortium of small British companies, such as Blighter Surveillance Systems, Chess Dynamics и Enterprise Control Systems.

The system is equipped with small-size stationary radar locators of the A400 series, which use passive phased array antennas. The locators were developed by Blighter Surveillance Systems and allow to detect small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). The declared detection range of micro-UAVs is up to 2.4 km, while detection range of ‘usual’ UAVs is up to 10 km. One radar locator is capable to operate in a sector of 90 degrees.

southfront.org/us-troops-use-anti-uav-defense-system-to-combat-isis-drones-in-mosul/

>Also Hillary won popular vote

only iraqi kurdistan.

kurd are spread all over bro like armenians. cause they have no country of their own.

fgm is in iraq kurdistan only . is a practice inherited from people in iraq a lot of kurds that did it regret doing it. kurds are more inclined to reform than africans. in africa is fucked up look pharaonic circumcision or don't

This is exactly what was addressing.

last I checked the grameme of Assadium was 14.88$ but it fluctuates depending on number of barrel bombs dropped

>Also Hillary won popular vote

Will I go to jail?

Dude, you may be in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 798, don't you know?
this is not something you want your name linked to

What. Are you talking about the twitter or the webm?

>18 U.S. Code § 798
will a big magnet help cover my tracks?

rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/12102015

kurds are planning to stop child marriage in kurdistan region

as you can see they have inherited some really bad practices from arabs but they are way more inclined to reform than any arab muslim of african.

in fact they are trying really hard to push out of the dark ages of islam.

yea is fucked up. but at least they are trying not to. can't say the same for moslem negros or moslem arabs.

twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/841721644104220672

>Burnt vehicles of #SDB (Seraya Defend #Benghazi) terrorists after #LNAF's MiG-21s & MiG-23UB bombed them in #RasLanuf #Libya four hours ago.

New meme born?

maybe,is it wrong that i saved the shills posts for pasta?
2 big magnet maybe
>tfw youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM

Most likely not, but Assange and Kim Dotcom made the mistake of thinking US Law didn't apply to them, when their actions affected US citizens.

>EU unveils Syria reconstruction plan

he EU unveiled an ambitious plan Tuesday to support the reconstruction of war-torn Syria, calling it a "dividend" to encourage warring parties to reach a peace deal.

Ahead of an April 5 Syria conference in Brussels, European Union foreign affairs head Federica Mogherini released proposals ranging from demining to organising elections.

"Too many times the international community has not prepared the post-conflict period in time. This time we want to be ready," Mogherini told reporters at the European Parliament in Strasbourg.

Mogherini said the EU was "looking beyond the current situation as a dividend for peace that could encourage parties in Syria to make necessary compromises".

She has pushed the 28-nation EU to play a leading role in post-conflict Syria so as to avoid the mistakes made in Libya and Iraq when the international community effectively left them to their own devices with disastrous results.

The former Italian foreign minister said the EU was ready to do its bit once a "genuine political transition" from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's rule was underway.

france24.com/en/20170314-eu-unveils-syria-reconstruction-plan

Russia is going into libya?

Does it include the freedom to engage in petroleum business with Qatar and Turkey? This is an opportunity for development which Putin and Assad have denied the Syrian people for far too long.

>Russia suggests to create working group on exchange of prisoners

The Russian side in Astana suggested to create a working group on exchanging the prisoners kept by the conflicting parties. This was stated by the Russian President's Special Representative on Syrian settlement Alexander Lavrentev, reports TASS.

news.am/eng/news/378687.html

>The former Italian foreign minister said the EU was ready to do its bit once a "genuine political transition" from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's rule was underway
So in the end the EU isn't helping to rebuild syrie

>18 U.S. Code § 798
u are being exposed to unclassified information. It is best you go, before you are associated with this kind of activity, and I'm sure this is something you don't want your name linked to.

also I don't think vault 7 is classified. if it was it would have been subject to senate oversight. and since the cia wanted to avoid such oversight they never classifed any of their programmes as described in vault 7, therefore they have basically gifted the world with free code. i don't even think they can claim intellectual property rights because of the way in which they dodged their obligations under law.

now that's funny.

Is this supposed to be the big Sup Forums raid that the rumours started going around? They will start jailing burgers for spreading "fake news"

yes

Can you imagine ebil Assad never wanted the gas pipe to be built from Qatar... this is freaking annoying..

So scary! Almighty CIA, that can't seem to find their own arse these days sure is a threat.

Has anyone started looking into the location of this video? It was released earlier today, so sorry if it's been discussed already but this is the first thread I'm getting in on today.

No chance without description. Watch it 4 times - nothing

Bandits from al-Waer were offered:
>amnesty
>Idleb
>Jarabulus
Thay chose the last one - gibz in Germany
>twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/841728072760082433

>field in the middle of nowhere

Even if we did locate it, there is most likely nobody there.

Infact, the lack of any noticeable locations might be deliberate here.

The name of the video doesn't say anything else than "elite forces - propaganda clip", or maybe I'm missing some banter, Syrianbros any ideas?

they trained in the desert, I don't think that location matters at all

its nonsensical bullshit.
any country that claims something that is public knowledge is classified is asking to become a laughing stock.
classifying information is only credible and sensible when you can maintain control of the information. the moment that info escapes into the wild the classification category means nothing.
i cannot imagine a us court punishing anybody for trading in publicly available data.

I think there is a link between the ides of march meme and this bull. the ides of march represent a cusp in the history of the rome, from republic to empire. if so it's quite fun, because rome as an empire soon crumbled. so if usa is going empire we can all wave 'kerchiefs and say bye bye now. Better now so that the images of their final demise does not burn itself into the minds eye.