Croatia needs our support...The Merchants are on the rise

forward.com/fast-forward/365879/croatia-pushes-back-against-35b-holocaust-lawsuit-blaming-pro-nazi-quisling/

So basically Shlomo wants to sue Croatia for ''''''comitting mass murder'''''' on (((innocent people))) - Can any Croat bro explain the details? What are the reactions of the public to these accusations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From a financial standpoint, it would be cheaper to have real holocaust in Croatia right now.

You know that shit is getting real when (((they))) sue a country..

What happened bro, give me a quick rundown

The kikes want to sue Croatia for participating in the Holocaust during WW2 as a German ally. They demand billions of $
I hope the Croats tell them to BTFO

why now?

what's wrong with these fucking kikes? Where is the evidence?

I can, Basicaly EX-YU countries are shitholes, so we are shiping "international warcrime tribunal" meme, until we hit jackpot and get some free shekels.

We(Serbs) steped up the game by hiring Jews and their justice hungry anti-nazi behaviour, since Croatia was on Nazi side in WW2 and had operating concentration camp in their teritory under their command they killed some Serbs for wich nobody gives a shit but problem is they were killing Jews also.

All in all we are hoping for easy money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp

>Where is the evidence?

there is none.

a Serb on Sup Forums who actually supports the kikes and believes in the 6 mil, just so he can cash in on a lie made up by (((them)))...Explain to me again why people think that your country is ''based''?

I don't believe this.

But why in the fuck are you people fucking over Croatia? Aren't they your literal brothers?

I dont give a shit about based or non-based im just here to trigger people and shitpost.

I dont think that bunch of NEETs that inhabit these lands have any geopolitical impact and can do anything beside shitposting.

Its all about the money, Croats hate Serbs and Serbs hate Croats, you can google translate our news forums on daily basis when they give some bait news concering them and vice versa. Hate is real and cant be stopped.

are we arguing whos the bigger badass and killed more people? cuz blood was spilled on both sides by both parties. if jews are suing croatia for killing people someone should sue all other countries aswell for killing people. and why the fuck now? had it been a couple years after the war, fine, but its 2017. thats a lot of fucking time.

also why are 90% of all serb posters smug douchebags who hate on everyone?

also, why the fuck do other countries shit on serbia so much? this something ive been wondering my whole life considering im both croat and serb.

and the only answers i get are:
>oh serbs killed a bunch of muslims and destroyed yugoslavia, those savages!!

from one side or

>serbs did nothing wrong and wanted to live in peace but other nations said, "no serbia were gonna rape you over and over again"
from the other side.

im trying to hold on to my roots but when everyone on all sides is being a sensitive, and salty faggot i quickly start not giving a shit. i dont know who to believe anymore

You need to understand that ex-yu operates on a very high level of bants. While you get called a cuck here their version of bants is genocide

Because of NATO, NATO prevented us to have a fair fight because they intervened and they were stoping both sides when they were advancing.

So now we feel like we didnt fight it though that it could be better only if they let us and shit like that, Balkan will forever be Balkan. We feed on bants.

Whenever some politican in Serbia needs votes he goes like "FUCKING CROATS DESTROYED SERBIA"

In Croatia is same shit, "Yeah guys i stole during my rule BUT ARE YOU GONNA VOTE FOR ME OR LET THOSE CHETNIKS RULE THIS PLACE????!!!"

So bants are real, meanwhile in our country
>picrelated

>why now?
They're losing control and wanna show power.
>I hope the Croats tell them to BTFO
this

I never had any beef with croatians, it's the media and the political system here that is purposely fueling the hate for self promotion and degradation of any logical thinking.

there are about 400 million {{SLAVIC}} people in the world
East slavs, West slavs, Balkan slavs, Diaspora slavs in Canada/USA/Australia

So you all need to understand why slavs are like the boss based meme and will be always
we are spread all over the globe in huge numbers with a lot of geniues among us so we can afford to drink every day squat give no fucks etc. Slavic nations also are combatative so we would end up wining WW3.

Screen cap dis

>their version of bants is genocide

Best bantz desu ne

well to be fair we don't actually have much evidence for the actual holocaust, let alone Croatian participation in it

Believe the Fucking rambouillet agreement. Everything could have been solved peacefully without any bombings at all but no, we could not have peace or anything.

Was briefly mentioned in the news, noone really cares.
Worst case scenario
they rule that we have to pay
we don't
???
profit

This man is a proxy user.