GERMANY HATE THREAD

>be kraut
>somewhat try to destroy Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
>average krauts are good people but somehow they always manage to fuck things up(e.g. WW1, WW2)
>Europe would be better off without them
>also Angela Merkel

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/feb/26/nazi-art-stolen-poland-returned-horst-waechter
germandeathcamps.org/pl/gallery
express.co.uk/news/world/778964/Angela-Merkel-Germany-migrants-failed-asylum-seekers
youtube.com/watch?v=eEgMSWn_xOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch them sink, and enjoy the show.

*2nd time
Serbs ruined it the first time.

I hate this shithole, people are fucking cancerous, language is disgusting and """"""""culture""""""" is fucking braping while eating

Shill thread. Germany is about to be great again.

>WW2

I'll think you'll find the Germans were the good guys in that war.

No one would complaing if they succeded.

It's just funny to watch a bunch of starving muslim rapist destroy a super power from within. I don't know why I should feel sorry for these krauts.

Sheißeeeeeeeeee

Sup Forums is retarded

We're the only ones that showed some responsibility during the crisis. If we didn't, the whole EU would've looked like Calais

Didn't Merkel try to force Poland and other countries to take in refugees?

Your arsehole will look like Calais tonight, faggot. How many refugees are you housing right now? 5? 7?

also ww1 by the way
but the warmongering anglos had to ruin it both times

let us rip you a new one kraut.

>We're the only ones that showed some responsibility during the crisis
Which was caused by Germany in the first place. Kys.

>be romanian
>be poor
>contribute nothing to the world
>its somehow germanies fault.

>too many SJW's in our country
>Many people are okay but mostly blind left wingers callin everything a nazi which is not there opinion.
>anti-hate campaigns everywhere, but in some kind of censoring way.
>Media is really really bad if you are redpilled
>Yes germany sucks, not all the people but the mainstream tone which is givin at the moment

Things have to change or i will leave in some years.
yo

Nah. Refugees had been arriving in Southern Europe and the Balkan for years

What caused the German response was Orban (Hungarian PM) sending trains with refugees here

>be the biggest thiew in Europe
>spread propaganda that it's the Poles
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/feb/26/nazi-art-stolen-poland-returned-horst-waechter

>build concentration camps & murder millions of people and some jews too
>start propaganda campn that those ware polish camps
germandeathcamps.org/pl/gallery

I for one am happy germs are dying out
>35% of children in germany age 0-6 are born to immigrant famillies

>be a kraut
>get cucked every day by niggers and stuff
>also islam problem
>call other people untermensch while watching the same wehrmacht combat footage for the 1000 time
>"muh ancestors were mighty aryan warriors u cunt"
>go to bed
>cry

The whole movement of them from Greece and Italy towards Hungary and thus Orbans reaction wouldn't have happened, if it wasnt for Mother Merkelia opening her legs for them "refugees". All these clashes and blackmails with Papa Erdogan wouldn't have happened either.

>be polak
>pic related

You haven't paid enough for WW2. What you subhuman krauts did can never be forgiven. You will be raped for generations until all of you are muslims.

Romania

kek

Dude, what's your problem with Germany?

You have at least one acquaintance working there or even a family member since there's a lot of romanians that work in seasonal jobs there.

Can I join?
I hate Germany and myself too.

Just make people browse Sup Forums and everyone would hate Germany.

A good kraut is a raped kraut

nigga pls

idk why we didn't leave west germany to the soviets desu

APOLOGIZE filthy Anglo scum

And that is why I like everyone hating germany.
Look how the whole world gets along in their hate of us

Can't wait for us to die out.

>What we did
>implyin everyone in germany thinks the same
> My anchestors 3 generations before

calm down dude, the young generation has nothing to do with what happened.
Turn the way around and i could also hate every american for beeing everywhere in the world playin the "peacepolice" but just fuckin things more up than before. Think about it and stop with this kind of little thinking.

This is what sucks. Even the ones who see through the bullshit have no power get together enact any change about it and feel like their only option is to leave because there's nothing they can do to salvage it. The media has brainwashed everyone so badly that no one can openly talk about the problems in a reasonable way without being shouted down and painted as a villain. I wish you guys had our freedom of speech. They can still do character assassinations on us for speaking out against things but they can't jail us or censor us for it.

Wow poland being feisty, you got your horse army back up?

fuck off koscher gypsie

Why didn't he do it?

Shut up José. You are already being raped and replaced by niggers as we speak and that's not a bad thing.

I fucking knew Trudeau was a nazi

Why is this not a bad thing
Unlike Germans, Americans don't deserve this.

No need to be a jew to enjoy the shit you're in you cunt kraut.

NO SWEDES HERE?

Americans are worse than Germans

Germany didn do nufifn.

Give it a rest, Klaus, the guilt is getting really boring

this
Thank you my american friend. By the way Trump isn't so bad, i was more scared hillary wins and starts big war with russia. I heared something about Defcon level was on 5 just before the end of election because they thought hillary will win ... Can anyone confirm this?

Also every german media searches for everything trump says and makin jokes about every little thing. So media is the reason almost everyone here in germany thinks that trump is the biggest joke and idiot of all time. Im not a Trump fan but he is definetely not as bad as mentioned everywhere .

>Americans don't deserve this.
German Americans do actually, if it weren't for them Germany wouldn't chimpout at the first chance given

i like when slav niggers come out and think that they are any better then any other shit scum.

you are not.

>Germany didn do nufifn.
I can think of several in the last 100 years. see ()
I promise I am working on us dying out.
Once we are all dead and replaced then the guilt will be finally gone. Its a shame I will never be able to see how Europe will flourish without us holding you back.

>be greatest and richest country in the EU by far
>get hate from a gypsy
>mfw
ahahahahaha

at least we are not being replaced by niggers
puny kraut

>somewhat try to destroy Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
Hitler and Kaiser did nothing wrong, subhuman gypsy. The recent migrant crisis is nothing. Europe was enriched already.

No. It was the italoshits who wasted important resources in North Africa. Screw them italian niggers.

Be nazi
Sandals and socks
Shit cuisine
Get drunk everyday
Lazy nation less working hours in eu
Shit weather in naziland
Get raped from turks
Merkel most hated person in eu

>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>lives in Isreal

kek

no offense against you mate.

You're so fucked.

express.co.uk/news/world/778964/Angela-Merkel-Germany-migrants-failed-asylum-seekers

the only reason for 90% of the daily german/britan/poland/russian/usa- hatethread is baiting pol/acks into fighting eachother. It's fair to assume that its either laftists trolls or some crew/ctr/whatever jews doing this threads.
just look at most posts in this one and you know its true.

btw. the other 10% of these threads are made by butthurt gypsies

Israel is almost 50% muslim.

Defcon works where the lower the number the greater the threat. There are 5 levels. Defcon 5 is "it ain't happening anytime soon". Defcon 1 is "it's happening and there's nothing you can do to stop it".

>>somewhat try to destroy Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
>>average krauts are good people but somehow they always manage to fuck things up(e.g. WW1, WW2)
The jews started ww1 and they were the cause for ww2. If Hitler wouldn't have showed balls and put them into their place, we would be under total influence and control of the jews right now.

Blame america for helping the bad guys in ww2 and blame great britain and france for being jewish faggots and Russia for being gigantic faggots. Fuck all countries.

>>Europe would be better off without them
Because then there wouldn't be any political incorrectness? Europe would be even more cucked than they already are.

I start thinking you are a fucking jew.

Maybe germany is a shithole now, but you can not blame germany for anything that happenend in the past. Germans were always the good guys.

Or people hate us for good reason
Its not some conspiracy.
Just learn some history and you will see every single country has good reason to hate us.

Nobody is agitating anyone. People just hate Germans. You live in a bubble

maybe it was other way around ? sry but thanks for this information

>be german
>don't exist in 100 years

They're probably too busy letting their daughters get culturally enriched my migrants desu.

I don't see why that makes Germany worse than the rest of Europe desu; you guys weren't even as fucked up as the Belgians who used to lop off the arms of little kids who didn't meet their rubber quotas.

The only major difference was that Hitler took a more active approach in killing populations as opposed to Churchill and Stalin who largely used famine as a weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEgMSWn_xOU
>B-but we was superior Übermenschen and shit!
>Japan best ally

>literally welcome and encourage illegal immigration into germany and the EU
>hungarians the only ones who try to uphold the law
>everybody bashes hungarians
3/10 made me reply

>be american
>be a mongrel of some european countries, niggers and mexicans.

If you don't hate us for the Nazis hate us for the EU
this is just a german hate thread.
The great thing about german hate is that you can pick out of a variety of flavors because we are so hateable.

I had more respect for you guys when you stole my granny's bike back in 1943.

sure thing pathetic apologist.
unfortunently that doesn't explain the other shillthreads aimed at brits/frenchs/russians etc. that are spammed every day.

muss sich scheiße anfühlen du zu sein.

/thread

also whatever happens in germany right now is not in the interest of the german people or country, germany hasn't been her own country since 1945, we are a bloody client state of jewmerica and israel.

Lol and Schulz is getting cucked by Merkel.

its not their fault bro

they're just autistic

You're nothing. Dominated by jews, raped by muslims... What other excuses do you have kraut? Who's fault is it?

>unfortunently
What word were you even aiming for here.

>the other shillthreads aimed at brits/frenchs/russians etc
Those are actual shillthreads though. I totally agree that brits and russians don't deserve any hate. But I still hate Germans and I hate being German.
Especially after browsing Sup Forums.

>muss sich scheiße anfühlen du zu sein.
Yeah I wish I wasn't German.

>be feminist swedish person
>biggest problem is the white cis -man be supressin the women
>rape has nothing to do with Islam and their ideology!

this as result

But yes, will be the same here in some time...

That webm ends at the most important part.
History education in lala land

Germans are bros, Angela is sis, EU is a great idea and past is a past. No hate. Only love and hope for near federation.

Yeah... I want to give them some hope. Maybe all the water will disappear and the boat float again ahahah.

coming from jewmerica and soon to be under 60% white that is hilarious. you were on the wrogn side of history for most of your countries lifespan, it is about time you idiots wake up or else you drag us all down.

Das it goy, let ze pwopaganda flow through you.

>But I still hate Germans and I hate being German.

therse a solution to your problem. it's called suicide

und jetzt hau ab und geh neger füttern oder womit auch immer abschaum wie du sich die zeit vertreibt.

>60% white
Yeah sure nigger, tell me who is white and who isn't.

You fucking gypsy scum arent allowed to criticize any other country. Get gassed.

It's okay! Merkels know's what she's doing, she has a plan. Okay, perhaps not, but Schulz, he'll do something. So, he was a big player in the EU which is presently picked up arabs and africans as soon as they dip their toes in the water on the beaches of Libya, but he'll do something.
Just don't vote for the AfD - they're INSANE!!!!

>Sandals and socks
Holy shit they all do this. I was a lifeguard in high school and every fucking german would wear socks and sandals on the beach

>therse a solution to your problem. it's called suicide
Yeah but that won't solve the German problem. I want Germans to die out. Just killing myself will kill one German. That is not nearly enough

I want suicide on a national level. And I will do everything I can to help achieve that.
also
>therse

>drag us all down

Says the German who literally dragged Europe down... One more time.

>therse a solution to your problem. it's called suicide
>und jetzt hau ab und geh neger füttern oder womit auch immer abschaum wie du sich die zeit vertreibt.
Dieses.

Let it out muhamad, let it out! I feel the triggering.

% white
Yes, let's talk about 60%

A lot of German generals had the same thought while Hitler was planning opening up the western front

German politics is like watching a fool crashing on the freeway by overcorrecting way too hard and then slamming back and forth between the walls.

It's pretty obvious to most Nationalists, even American ones, that Americanism is the enemy of Nationalism.

The entire American system is predicated on the idea that 'muh immigrants' can assimilate into the host nation's society. And, as we all can see, mass pan-European immigration is the immediate precursor of mass non-White immigration. Put another way, America's 'White Nationalism' was an unnatural experiment which rejected the idea of belonging to a volkish state. And that experiment very quickly mutated into modern America - a nation in which a fresh off the boat Somali is just as 'American's as a man descended from 17th century WASPs.

Please, if you are an American who cares about Europe, just give up on the 'America boo yah' nonsense. This nation is the literal antithesis of Nationalism. The fact that it's industrial cities are filled with White mutts rather than people with an actual heritage is proof of this.

>implying this isn't fake news

Wouldn't be too far fetched and you know it ahmad.