D-day was not a liberation it was an invasion

The Netherlands was destroyed by allied forces.

We were functioning fine in the Netherlands under German occupation. It only became rough for us when the (((allies))) invaded mainland Europe.

We had large food shortages, and the Germans started asking more from us.

You see, when Germans invaded the Netherlands, our Queen did an illegal thing according to our constitution, article 21.

She fleed the Netherlands and went to her Rothschild financers in London, together with the high Dutch military officers There she set up a new fake and illegal "Dutch government". This is against our constitution. When she fled the Netherlands, the Dutch government was abolished according to our constitution.
Thus the Dutch government now followed the orders from the German authorities. They had every right to do so. Their monarch had left them. It was legal according to law and our constitution. Our queen and her elites didn't give a fuck about us, they only cared about their own fat asses and their expensive meals so they fled to their jew overlords.

Now when the allies invaded our country, and I am talking about Brits, Canadians, etc, their tanks and planes came in, blasting our cities to bits, destroying our infrastructure, monuments, etc. When the Germans invaded us, only Rotterdam was bombed to bits, the rest of the country was more or less unaffected infrastructure wise.

But you invaded and destroyed our country, everything, because you attacked us and our new government under Germany. You destroyed our country and than made us (debt) slaves to the US and the Jews through the Marshall plan.

Thanks a lot, fuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/Civil-Rights-Movement.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=iBwM58qwSpY
youtube.com/watch?v=JzFr-uNTXxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacht_und_Nebel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up you nonce

They did the same in Italy, orders of Yankees and niggers raped our women and got pics with our monuments realizing what the culture and art was.

cuck

fpbp

american men (including black ones) fucking horny french and german women is not an invasion, it's a miracle

""""""raped""""""

We all know your women couldn't resist that foreign cock

Fuck you. Remain silent in your dirty Island sipping hot colored water.

We're sorry

>Europe anno 1942 was better than it is now
>More news at 10

fuck off with your eu and eat shit you jew puppet

Fuck you and fuck your country.

Shut up you greasy wop

>When she fled the Netherlands, the Dutch government was abolished according to our constitution.
>Thus the Dutch government now followed the orders from the German authorities
uhh thats a little cucked desu

FOUND THE RETARDS
O
U
N
D

T
H
E

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

What are you doing about all the turk roaches in your country RIGHT NOW?

Fuck your country too.

Victors write history. Had Germans won, the atrocities of (((allied))) soldiers and their destruction caused to Europe by their invasion would be in the history books.

Kicked out the special visiting roaches and told them to bugger off, election day tomorrow, I might have more of an answer for you then.

Holy shit, that picture.
I've lived in that street for a while.

>you will never live in the alternative universe where UK and US sided with Axis, destroyed communism and made the earth great again

21,000 Allied soldiers gave their lives to liberate the Netherlands during Market Garden and YOU'RE the one complaining toothpaste?

Well you're welcome you ungrateful sack of shit.

You may be correct about then compared to present day.
But one of my great uncles died fighting on the Scheldt, so I'll still give you a polite fuck you.

Nobody involved in those battles demanded or obligated you to cuck yourselves 50-60 years later.

exactly
they did the same here in belgium.
alot of bombers chrashed here too en route to their targets and/or heading back home.

you should look up the stories of camp tophat in antwerp set up after the war...
they treated us like houseniggers and even stories about rape if our women and girls didn't gave themselfs away to our "liberators"

The dirty jewish englishman has typed. When will die that ugly old useless woman that your people calls """queen""" at least while you was """"liberating"""" us, most people close to the house of Savoy has been throwed in the woods.

Kill yourself kike.

>Life was so good when we just rolled onto our backs and let the Nazis conquer us
You were no longer "The Netherlands" at that point. The allies didn't destroy "The Netherlands," they destroyed German territory and Nazi collaborators.

Europe never needed to be liberated you fat americunt

funny how that "operation" made alot of poles sent to the butchery, well known by your ooohh so beloved churchill and his high command that they'll be landing just there where they shouldn't have.
why was that? to get rid of them?

I lived on that street for the first 13 years of my life
thanx for the photo op

Shut you you greasy deigo bastard wop, as long as you're typing in English you're beneath me

Fuck you and your lies. Both my grandmother and grandfather were killed because my father stole a couple of apples from the Germans. They were despised almost as much as the Jews before the occupation.

the bad guys died so it was liberation

I have never kekked so many keks.

To liberate? WHat did your (((liberation))) do to us? Gay parades? Race mixing? Homosexuals adopting children? Are we supposed to be proud of this? Are we supposed to celebrate we got this on (((liberation day))) ??? Eat shit, you didn't liberate us, if we ever got liberated it was by Germany. They removes us from Rothschild monetary control, they instilled good morals in our kids and our streets were clean and white, they liberated us from all the scum of our society! Yes, your invasion destroyed us, literally, infrastructure wise and morally. Their invasion uplifted us, and caused minimal damage to our infrastructure.

You actually believe that?
How much have you actually read about Market Garden?

Then maybe you all should have found your balls in the first place and fought off the German invasion.

>Highest population density in all of Europe
>Terrain they could quickly flood and make defensible.
>Rolled right over when Fritz came calling.

And now you're on track to do it again. This time with Muslims.

Well, fuck your Tulips. Canadian blood need not be shed a second time for effete cucks incapable of defending themselves.

Why should we die to prevent nature from taking its course and Darwining useless creatures who couldn't hack it from the face of the Earth.

>says a country that was neutral in both world wars

shower of shithouses you lot

Your starvations came from your own government in exile ordering railway strikes and pissing off the Germans.

You're welcome for spilling our blood to liberate you anyway, you disgraceful cuck.

When you're done being an asshole on the internet maybe you can send us some more tulip bulbs?

Again

>hardrigging 60 years of history to 1945 offhand
Intellectually lazy.

The only thing I regret was that Sweden never joined Finland in their wars, otherwise I dont see why we should have participated at all.

Yeah fuck nazis, it's much better that we have 300lb Jose and Juanita instead of pic related.

jews rock

And thousands of Dutch men volunteered in the German army to keep your filthy degenerate (((liberation))) away

the germans treated the jews very badly, thats a no no!
they had to go

Semi white Filthy Frank

You could have prevented this by keeping JFK alive.

i prefer to believe family stories, intell from former underground postal services and resistance and by people who where actually there on both sides, including those on their own side, than the books written by the victors

You didn't liberate us. You fought for the Jew and you were puppeteers.

At least when the war was over we poured billions into western yurop
stop being a whiny little bitch about shit you have never had to endure and just think
for a moment
how bad it must have been
to be "liberated" for the soviets in eastern yurop

JFK shilled for (((civil rights))) hard.

YOU ALLIED WITH THE SOVIETS!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE TWO GODDAMN SIDES OF THE SAME JEWISH COIN!!! If you supported Hitler the USSR would've never conquered eastern Europe, Marxism wouldn't exist! but you fell for the JEWS.

Shut the fuck up and learn how to get a shower before to brush your fake teeths. Teach your whores women that being fat is not nice. Fatty dirty monsters. Useless ugly people. Fat of sausages and beans with colored water looking like pee which you call "tea".

jfk got killed because of the fed, national and other banksters, not by blacks, not by commies, not by the maffia, not by cubans, not by cia

The Netherlands: the only country so cucked, that they still have collaborators 70 years after the war ended.

Muslims are taking over according to your constitution.

>Hitler invades USSR
>USA stops fueling japan's war machine because it's clear they were only doing land grabs
>Japan declares war on you
>declare war on japan
>tell Hitler and Mussolini you only want to go to war with japan
>they don't care because muh treaty
we were forced to due to Hitler's autism

And 22,000 Dutch volunteers for the Waffen SS fought on the Eastern Front to keep the scourge of Bolshevism that you were supporting materially at bay. Yet these men are ignored and your men are heroes? Fuck you.

Germans were the villains
We lost
Stop pretending nazis were anything but cancer.

Nice meme.

JFK expanded the powers of the FED. Read EO 11110.

JFK was killed because he wasn't going to allow Israel to get nuclear weapons.

Nice!

jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/Civil-Rights-Movement.aspx

It's not a meme you dip

What could have been.

and you don't see a patern here?
that's what happens when you try to deal with the jew

My personal policy is to not shit on the men that served their respective causes, which you are doing.

Those 22k had a justified reason to fight the bolsheviks, but so did many Dutch (non commie) partisans.

Shitting on leadership makes more sense.

I actually think the Cubans killed him for trying to assassinate Castro. LHO was a known communist and Cuban sympathizer.

Wow this thread is intense! Wait till the ruskies show up.

Yes, but had JFK not died nothing would've changed except Israel would've gotten nukes 8 years later instead.

Niggers would still have been let loose upon us.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBwM58qwSpY

Blame the nips dude. We were going to sit it out until they chimped out at Pearl.

inb4 MUH WAR FOR OILZ

youtube.com/watch?v=JzFr-uNTXxc

>We don't care that we're a bunch of lazy faggots who can't be bothered to defend our country from the Nazis
>WHERE DID ALL THESE MUSLIMS COME FROM #GEERTWILDERS2017

Really activates my almonds.

Realistically speaking, American intervention was probably inevitable, at least in Europe. The US could not truthfully afford to have Britain fall.

>WHat did your (((liberation))) do to us?

How 'bout freeing you from the grip of German rule where thousands were being arrested and killed on a weekly basis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacht_und_Nebel

True. But we get to blame the nips and Kermit Tyler anyway.

Same thing in France and everywhere. When Germans occupied France they didnt destroy much but the communist hiding spot villages.

On the other hand, anglos bombed the cities of Lorient, Brest, Saint-Nazaire, Le Havre when unterseeboots were docked, but also Rouen, Saint-Étienne, Nantes, Marseille, Cambrai, Tours, Lisieux, Lille, Nîmes. The north was bombed during fortitude and just before invading in normandy they just bombed all infrastructure.

"We were fine under German occupation"

Look at this BETA cuck and laugh. Pathetic little Netherturd shit. Had the Germans had the chance to bomb London and kill as many civilians as possible, they would have done it. The British threw away the rules of war when the Germans tried to conduct air raids over London. What goes around , comes around. You got what you deserved.

Also shut up and vote PVV or FvD you ungrateful hoser.

This

>Literally surrendered after ONE city got bombed

If Western Europe had put up resistance to the Germans with 1/10th of the ferocity the Russians put up or the Confederate States did against the Union, there would never have been a Nazi Occupied Europe.

You makes these posts everyday and I keep telling you, Dutch SS troops were shit and occupied German territories /=/ Germany.

If you were so cool why did my leaf grandfather liberate your nation after storming up Italy?

>Rotterdam

Also Jean Bart BTFO

Well maybe if you defended your country properly and didn't rely on a half-finished Maginot Line then y'know..

go the fuck back to Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

You do know the first terror bombings were British ones right?
Hitler then ordered terror bombings on London

90% of those who died because of that were communists.

How about we talk about what happend to you if you SUPPORTED THEM? We always talk about the negatives, lets talk about the positives. If you supported them, you would've gotten a lot of privileges, your life would've been great. I certainly would've joined them. They are family to me.

When multiple cities got bombed
And when one was hit terribly bad with no fighter or ground cover to counter it.

Modern Nazis are fucking retarded
>HURR IF WE WON WE WOULD THERE WOULD BE NO JEWS, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON MARS, AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE PERFECT
Your "Thousand Year Reich" lasted less than two decades. Even the Soviet rape-baby that was the DDR lasted double that.
Next time you decide to start a war, make sure you have a navy and bring trucks instead of horses. You massive fucking failures.

>what was the strategic bombing of Poland

Wherever we go, we must also bomb. We were the good guys so it's ok though

>Brits did it first
Germans did it first against the Poles.

As a dutchfag, i fully agree with the OP.
For this i hate you americunts so bad.

My grandparents wont stop talking about how the Germans finally got rid of those filthy backstabbing and rich jews.
They never wanted to be "saved" by the likes of you.
I like my grandfather's story how they lured a couple of American soldiers into a back alley and beat the shit out of them.

My grandfathers parents were killed in the war, by an Americunt bombardement..

We always talk about Germans bombing Rotterdam, but how about we talk about the Allied bombing Rotterdam to shit during their liberation after the Germans neatly repaired it for us?

While the Germans occupied the Netherlands during the Second World War (1940–1945), Allied air forces carried out a number of operations over Rotterdam and the surrounding region.
In one incident, during a raid on the shipyards and dock area, the United States Army Air Forces accidentally bombed a residential area, killing hundreds. Until the 1990s, the raid that took place on 31 March 1943 was not mentioned in local school history lessons about the regions war time experiences.

Your ancestors fought and died and as a result you could become a minority and degeneracy would become rampant.

>When multiple cities got bombed

The Germans burned virtually every city West of the Volga and the Russians still refused to yield in the face of a far more terrible onslaught.

>Americans

Did you granddaddy like making up bullshit lies?

Go suck a Kraut cock and then offer them your bicycle.

Shut up senor van der Sloot.

I love when americans are so deluded by their retarded burger version of nationalism that they defend everything their kike government has ever done, even if it's let men fight and die for white genocide, diversity and LGBT rights.

Tell me about it. Cognitive Dissonance is a scary thing to witness on a consistent basis on message boards like this.

what about op Operations Manna and Chowhound?