Man Spends Over $50,000 To Become A 'Genderless Alien Being'

>"The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female. I've wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17. I've been going to doctors to see if it's possible but had no luck. I don't want people to think I'm trying to change into a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why should I have a penis or a vagina?"

eurweb.com/2017/03/vinny-ohh-man-spends-50000-become-genderless-alien/

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

well they can only do that since all the white women rejected him

hilarious, but that's all the white boys future

if he gets killed by a person, will that person be charged with murder? is there a law against killing an alien?

What if another genderless alien appears and kills it? Then it's alien on alien crime.

is that a symptome of being born too rich?
you won't ever get a job like that (unless in a freak show) ( and it costs a lot of money on its own)

I'm just wondering what the fuck kind of drugs his parents took before they had him.

he looks italian

What if a wetback hops the border and kills it?

That's an alien-on-alien crime too.

You again. Go shill somewhere else Poland faggot. Nobody likes niggers, especially white women.

doctors who perform this kind of operations should lose their licence.

ayyy

This picture reminds me of Marilyn Manson.

sure thing there, (((Schlomo)))

>Ellis is literally never wrong

God is ashamed of us.

You're lying if you say you wouldn't fuck that thing

Lmao

>In other news man(son) rips off another androgynous beings work

Captcha: Area first

they tend to look like that

I wouldn't fuck that thing.

Better red than that.

Were you beaten by some nationalist knuckleheads recently?

i wouldn't fuck that abomination

no we don't

>no sexual organs

So... is "it" going to urinate out of its mouth or something?

Truly enlightened, this is what ascension looks like.

I would probably fuck it though, look at those lips

>no sex organs

How does it piss?

well your right, your kind looks worse

>when you take too many bog-pills

Have you even seen an Eye-talian?

Completely disgusting, but he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his money.
>"Libertarian" Sup Forums wants to kill this mentally ill victim

you're*

when you're schizo and spend too much time in /x/...

The anti-Bog!

These insane trannies are just getting us used to seeing some uncanny valley shit so that in the near future they tells us of the real ayyy's we won't freak out so hard. Why are more and more trannies turning themselves into ayy's? so we get conditioned to it.

>spend 50k shekels to become genderless
>media still calls him a man

lel

Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created? - Dr Romero, Spy Kids 2

This is ayylmao face and it is racist.

genderless mike/michelle

>Man
debate over.

What if real aliens visited earth only to see shit like this? What would they think of us?

Lol asian girls into middle eastern men, I knew this was a thing

do you think he will kill himself once he starts aging? I sure fucking hope so

disgusting freak degenerate

You are assuming nothing in your mind will change as you get older. People go through many stages psychologically. Why limit your choices right or of the gate?

This pole is shilling in every thread. Also full blown roach supporter. This guy needs to be tracked down and ragged.

Am I the only one who gets really distressed and upset when someone does that to their body? I got a similar feeling with the Bogdanovs and transsexuals give me that feeling too.

Or am I just being a snowflake?

SLAANESH

SLAANESH PLEASE GO

YOU'RE AROUND 38,000 YEARS TOO EARLY.

STOP.

hahaha ok people are taking this whole "i dont want to have a gender" thing to fucken far. OBVIOUSLY these people have very very very very deep mental issues. IMO i think homosexuality and "people" who think that they are "trans" are WAY to fucked up in the head. These are the kind of people that are going to fuck up our entire future as a human race. i mean seriously how the fuck do you even get the idea that its socially acceptable to do these things CAUSE ITS NOT OK. honestly if i EVER saw one of these fucked up freeks of nature in person id shoot him or her in the head. they do not deserve to walk this fucken earth OR HAVE FREEDOM THAT PEOPLE HAVE DIED FOR US TO HAVE. i hope this thing kills "itself" .

He is the anti-Bog come to stop the Bog Brothers' end game.

It looks like he's holding an invisible phone.

No that is natural, you understand the greater implications of it. Some people are quite literally born without the ability to practice foresight and see what their short term impulses are going to result in down the line, like looking like a freak and being incapable of a normal life.

i think hes hot desu

they would show him their huge genitals and then call him a faggot

It will probably kill itself in the next few years.

>Black hair
>White person

You funny guy Poland.

I think it is time to reset the USA with a few nukes and hope for more anime.

the fuck are you talking about? you think this shit is fucken natural? go kill yourself you autistic piece of shit. tired of you fucken snowflakes.

Anime is degenerate

Atleast slaneesh would be somewhat attractive with a cock.

an italian just corrected a brit's english. this is sad.

I think you misread his post user, calm your tits.

Attention whore.

>libtards want to let this into the US
Fucking aliens.

if you look into studies youll find this shit is natural

Jesus Christ just come back and purge the earth with flames end the suffering of all humans

I want to throw a pokeball at that shiny monster.

Jesus if that thing went to Mexico it would probably get killed in a short amount of time.

Why don't you put these sickos in a Hospital, eternal anglos? Are you happy (((fagging up))) the world or what??

Dude....eight little words here. Follow along now TRUMP. HAS. THE. NUCLEAR. CODES. MUTUALLY. ASSURED. DESTRUCTION.

He was referring to my feelings being natural when I said that basically deforming plastic surgery (like the Bogdanov's and the guy in OP's pic) makes me uncomfortable.

>alien
It has to go back

Polish jokes drive you over the edge senpai? Stench of rotten cabbage affecting your neurons? Did an American pump and dump your mother?

wrong

Trust the leaf to be the heretic.

>man spends $50,000 to be a faggot with contact lenses

Noone gives a fuck about this degenerate.

This is a shill thread. Again. Sage it.

ayy lamo can do whatever the fuck he wants with his face it's the obscene waste of money that bothers me

Fucking eternals are going to get the gas, race traitors and mason scum!!

libertarianism is so dogmatic. you know you would love to see that abomination dead. there's absolutely no reason why that freak should be accepted.

Slaanesh is what you want it to be

If it was a disgusting, repulsive degenerate it couldn't represent what it stands for. This "guy" is more like nurgle because he will take it in the ass eventually and spread std

>No fun allowed.

Fuck off, Pierre.

You're still baiting with racemixing posts? Damn you are persistent.

not really a fan of this bogdan GT expanded universe character, but whatever floats your boat

>when u overdose on the bogpill

Slaanesh is the desire to forever be improved, to be perfect in the eyes of the person who praises slaanesh.

This bum-bandit has sold his soul to slaanesh, and wanted to be perfect, now look at him.

An abomination in the eyes of the Emperor.

You can claim self defense from being "probed"

Why did this guy assume aliens have nigger lips?

- How many bogpills did you take?
- All of them

It's ironic because every single depiction of alien greys have no lips at all.

Who cares, it's not your money.

>All that surgery
>Still obviously a dude
>Now just looks like stupid
Reminds of that quote from trainspotting, in a hundred years there'll be no men and no women, just wankers.

top pip