Canadian men will no longer have to pay child support for their wife's son

Canadian men will no longer have to pay child support for their wife's son

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-woman-loses-bid-for-child-support-from-ex-husband-who-was-not-father-of-her-son

who cares anyway, white boys are gonna pay the child support for their wife's sons regardless if they have to, in reality they WANT IT, but only if a kid is black. If the kid is white then....she can fuck off I agree.

this jew fuck is literally in every thread spamming replies with his anti-white, jew fuck, propaganda. Go count your pennies you hooked nosed faggot

nice

Europeans are making propaganda that's in support of rape.

How is this perverted fuck not banned?

This is what defeat looks like.

I used to like Dean but Renee is so retarded and dresses so dumb my opinion of him has gone down

They need to bring the Shield back

The SJW entryist mod is on shift.

It's a Mod alt

See

>Showing all replies.
This board is for Sup Forumsacks, not polacks. You will probably get cucked by Germany/Russia again.

He is a cuck for allowing this. I hope he kills himself.

A small bit of good news in a country otherwise producing nothing but bad news.

>with the Ontario judge warning them that paternity was not necessarily determinative of child support obligations.
kek

That's the Russian chick from WWE, right? I would do the weirdest shit with that woman.

>That's the Russian chick from WWE
No you're thinking of Lana

Racists. Thankfully weedman will fix this soon and make you pay for all wife's son by taxing males income tax to 97%

I was about to say the dude looks like Ambrose

Yeah.

>tfw you can claim to gender-identify as a woman and if anyone disagrees you can bring them to a human rights tribunal for discrimination
lel

>Chromosome Taxation
It's not about your gender, or sex, it's about your chromosomes which weedman has proven scienfeelingly is unrelated to sex or gender. Enjoy that 99.4% income tax bracket cuck

Who is this woman in the pic, then? That's Dean Ambrose sitting down.

Renee Young his gf and that correspondent chick who always dresses like a slag

>it turned out that the birth was apparently the result of a “dalliance” between his wife, identified as E.Z., and another man.
>identified as E.Z

I'm fucking dying!

>it's about your chromosomes which weedman has proven scienfeelingly is unrelated to sex or gender. Enjoy that 99.4% income tax bracket
lel that would make a good dystopia

you cant write shit like that.

>dystopia
strange way to spell canada, but yea

I argue 100% income should be taken by the state, then all men placed in government controlled housing, thus allowing maximum potential use of the remaining funds for womens initiatives.

BASED CANKEKS, gotta say even though canada is fucking cancer of Sup Forums some of them are alright

just

didnt know the PM of leafstan posted on pol. welcome, were a bord of peace

Ehh yes this board appears to be merely satire

It's 20 minutes until the most important time of the day

God, I would love to see those big dick African brutes defile and impregnate those white race traitoring sluts. I think the one on the right already has his cock pressed up against her white bottom, god I hope he cums in her.

Be sure to pretend to legalize it so you can be re elected by your idiot constituents

Gonna use that to get at least another term from these suckers eh

Smart racket you got going on mate. Leafs really are complete idiots, you're pulling a great scam on this chimp-tier IQ bumblecucks

Their apathy and ignorance grows stronger each day, it's a good spot to run this type of racket desu

>being a white male
>having your earnings stolen by some cunt forcing literally retarded niggers upon you

Honestly, fuck the laws in all situations like this, that man is a cuck for not fleeing the country and starting a new life somewhere else.

fat, ugly, thicccc cow.

>The couple had been married for three years when the son, only identified by the initial D in a court ruling

>initial D

So he was four years into this kids life when he had the paternity test? Hes lucky he isnt paying support desu. Usually the court would see that as accepting fatherhood.

We need mandatory paternity tests at birth. Honestly with the way genetic diseases work its a disservice to the child not to do it. So that doctors will know what the child is predisposed for.

It's a pretty deadly cocktail when you think about it. Women's groups and other leftists are against automatic paternity tests because they don't want to break up families, plus it's kin of awkward to demand one right away, but if you don't you just get declared the father anyway after a few years.