GUN IN THE EU/SWITZERLAND

Today the EU voted a gun ban that will affect Switzerland via Schengen. Most of Euro countries are fucked but we swiss will have probably to vote to accept this new law.

There is a poll going about guns now. Please vote to increase the pro-gun vote.

>20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Waffenfreunde-bangen-um-ihre-Sturmgewehre-31279354

You have to click on the third option :
>In einem liberalen Land soll jeder das Recht auf eine Waffe haben und braucht sich nicht dafür zu rechtfertigen
=
>In a liberal Country everybody has the right to have a firearm and don't need to justify it.

This might help us to convince the opinion of the population.
Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Waffenfreunde-bangen-um-ihre-Sturmgewehre-31279354
mais.uol.com.br/view/jinmcnm98vmk/camera-flagra-policial-matar-assaltante-que-havia-se-rendido-0402CD1A396ED0A14326?types=A&
dailymotion.com/video/xfh4dr_policial-executa-ladrao-diante-da-camera_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[EU Cucking intensifies]

And of course then click on "abstimmen" = "vote"

Btw the pro-gun opinion is already at 86%. But the objective is to pass the 90%.

>In a liberal country everyone should have the right to a weapon and do not need to justify it.
>86%

Shame it won't matter

Nothing will change for us you fucking autist.

>20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Waffenfreunde-bangen-um-ihre-Sturmgewehre-31279354
you got a vote from I swissbro
have an akat

Thank you user

>20 minuten
not giving them clicks

Faggot use adblock and click on the fucking damn poll

I support gun rights, but i wont click on this shit.

20Min are huge supporters of faggot rights.

You are still giving them clicks what helps them finding advertisers.

By linking 20 minuten you activly support shit like gay marriage or open borders

ad revenue is based on page views, not on actual ad views

Nur will ((((20 min))))) seit das 86% prozent dafür sind heissts ned das es so isch.

Yes but it's not once or twice for clicking on a poll that will change much things

>Switzexit intensifys

You're not gonna do shit about it, Switzerland. You're the single most faggot nation in Europe, which is really saying something when you have to compete with France and Sweden.

>refuses to fight in any wars
>somehow allowed to be a neutral country
>allows the greedy elites to have offshore accounts

Admit it, when the EU-man comes knocking on your door asking for your guns, you're gonna go full neutral and say "Jawohl". I fucking love it, get absolutely fucked.

>Switzexit
?

EU is such fucking cancer. It needs to be removed.

Are you this guy?

Wurde auch schon auf (((reddit))) massiv gelockvogeld
The poll on a shitty left leaning Käseblatt wont in fact change anything.

>You have to click on the third option :

That is the second option you are talking about unless it got changed.

Did my part against the (((EU))) and I'm a Romand, so that's saying something about how fucked they are if this thing turns into a referendum.

>when you have to compete with France and Sweden

What the fuck ?

just some autistic albanian mad we hate him. see

>Today the EU voted a gun ban that will affect Switzerland via Schengen.
I would like to remind you all that it is illegal in Brazil to carry a handgun, and doing so will get you executed on sight by the police.

>Reminder that a country with no gun rights will inevitably turn into Brazil.

wait I thought Switzerland was not in the EU
the last time you guys did anything fucking international was Lichtenstein.
the EU is fucking with you?

Second option sorry

Switzerland is in Schengen tho, they to a certain extend have to accept EU regulations

We are in Schengen treaty. And the EU is passing this new law via Schengen to maximize its effects in Europe.

Fun fact: this is also why the UK wont be affected by this, british all major UK parties voted for it (including UKIP) yet they wont be affected.

This shows how broke the EU system is

>"Economic Union"
I want to murder every german

Why the fuck does Switzerland have a square flag?

My dream is that this is the catalyst that makes us leave Schengen. Kick out all the permit B faggots. Kick out all the albanian faggots. Kick out all the protestant faggots. Light every mosque and synagogue on fire. Then begin murder killing every french, italian, and german left residing in our borders

Why are you fat?

Even if there will be a referendum, they will include enough exception for hunters, security personel, sporting and other gutmenschenshit, so it will have no chance in the vote.

Also, it jeopardizes the bilateral treaties, so no support from any party left of SVP/UDC.

you're an idiot. everything will change if we don't go for a referendum against schengen, dumbass.

Burgers

We can dream

Don't all those Rothschilds live in Switzerland? Put those guns to good use, make the world a better place for everyone.

We won't apply this law anyway

Having a gun in your hand will have to cops shoot you on sight here as well.

I have a hard time believing a cop would shoot you for having a pistol in your pocket, even in Brazil

I'd kill you too, but I'd kill them first.

>it jeopardizes the bilateral treaties
sounds like a good thing to me desu. They ought to get fucked with all their white genocide shit.

SECOND OPTION FOLKS

yes we will, don't you follow politics in your own country? they already decided they will implement it with only minor changes regarding army issued guns.

>being a cathcuck

>Kick out all the protestant faggots
You know that protestantism represents half of the population, mostly because protestantism was mostly born in Switzerland right?

stick to your ghetto theads
>Bernois meme religion is real Switzerland
Out you go faggot.

>kill protestants
>switzerland instantly becomes a poorfag shithole like gambia
haha

You write like a faggot reddituer as well. I can't wait to decapitate you
>Dick sucking Genevois

that chart clearly did not account for the Trump Effect

zurich actually, have fun being poor without best canton. accept it, switzerlnd without us is just a nicer africa.

Kek

>Kick out all the protestant faggots
But that's really retarded since protestantisme is part of our culture.

>wanting to kill your kind because they don't think like you
you talk like a leftist. Enough said.

>zurich
Why not just admit to being an albanian right away instead of wasting my time subhuman

Germans in switzerland have birth rates beyond good and evil anyway, they breed faster as you can kill

mad you are just leeching off of our superior economy? enjoy the gibs you get from us, almöhi.

>I have a hard time believing a cop would shoot you for having a pistol in your pocket, even in Brazil
mais.uol.com.br/view/jinmcnm98vmk/camera-flagra-policial-matar-assaltante-que-havia-se-rendido-0402CD1A396ED0A14326?types=A&
I also bet a police officer would not shoot you after you surrendered, but it happens here in this third world shithole we call Brazil.

Life Is hard.

Maybe we get lucky a second time, like we did with the Masseneinwanderung.
But even if it passes the vote, our Ministers have other priorities (pic related).

>Le Switzerland is united
I would kill anyone from any of the 25 cantons that aren't mine mate. This is swiss culture. Once the germans, french, italians, albanians and t*rks, and protestants are dead i'm coming for the you fag.
you 'talk' like a pussy first generations immigrant limp-dicked faggot. learn some history. if youve lived in switzerland for more than your meme-tier level of generations you would know why inter-canton relationships are bullshit
>Albanian
i have a lot of bullets

We already had.
>9th february 2014

We're still in Schengen :^)

>I have a hard time believing a cop would shoot you for having a pistol in your pocket, even in Brazil
Also, here is proof police WILL execute you on the street like a sick dog if they find a handgun in your pocket.

dailymotion.com/video/xfh4dr_policial-executa-ladrao-diante-da-camera_news

haha, look at these poorfag guns. but still, the only reason you're able to afford them is zurich.

didn't even read your leftist pussy shit

cringy af.

>everyone from Zürich is albanian
KYS

what will be left in swiss then?

This. I see this as attack on the cultural impact the Swiss have had. They have always been a very effective force

i know you're a b-permit foreigner but you're really subhuman as fuck
ohh, you did, but it hit to close to home my 1st generation shit-skin friend

? calls 3 generatios of our forefathers guns 'poor fag guns'. but you're right, he's totally not an albanian :^)
Real swiss

yea sorry, is really a Jugo Sozialschmarotzer, didn't read all his posts...

Ever heard of: "not your personal army"

Ever heard of the concept of neutrality

Ever heard of discretion

autistic thread you should chill, not shill

Edgy af. Seems your mom forgot to give you your male supplements, kid.

Glad you come to see the light. Anyone the defends Zurich/Geneva/Lausanne is a B-permit shit-skin. Now you know, and knowledge is power. First we kill them, then we focus on other cleansing that needs taking place friend.
>Cringe, Cringy, Cringe
You sure post like a reddit foreigner. You here on Estramus or are you some portuguese janitor. Fess up you subhuman

die Eidgenossenschaft

Won't happen, don't worry

They know this would mean the exit of Schengen

... why are the briefs green?

Don't be so butthurt kiddo, I'm sure daddy will buy you a big gun when you're 16. You'll just have to suck his big black cock - again.

oof

>exit of Schengen
>implying that's a bad thing

Doesn't show grass stains
>t. Pond-scum working 7/7 for less than 12chf/hr in a desperate bid to keep his b-permit
lol
The dream

honestly, I have no idea. looks like the FCSG sports wear, though

You're not part of the EU but you're still getting butt fucked by it. Time to close those butt cheeks swisbro

>muh 75 IQ racist slur
Yeah, I'll cuck you and then marry your sister who's going to have a proud Albanian name ;) What are you going to do about it ? Larp on Sup Forums like a faggot while you're owned like a nigger ? Kek

voted

Hard. We've become fat and lazy. Globalism is a squid that wraps around your face. The smaller you are the tighter it can squeeze. The best hope we have is the EU dies before Switzerland. Historically speaking, odds are in our favor
>albanian

>owned

>But the objective is to pass the 90%.

What the fuck kind of vote is that? Might as well be 100%, still voting anyways.

JUGOS RAUS!!

>implying that will happen
>implying the eu army wont be lazy faggots or kill shit skins instead because of the insanity
>implying there will ever be gun sweeps because euros are helping the rapeugees

So are the Swiss cucked?

God Speed Swiss bros.

He's a sub-living wage cuck LARPing as a big shit. Meanwhile I'm posting from my chalet lmao.
We've got a gun to our head. We can choose suicide, and be revered on pol or we can accept compromise and waiting out the EU, but be called cucks. It's a difficult position to be in friend

Voted.

Stay armed, my Germanic brothers.

I fully agree.

>Germanic
. . .

post some more comfy Switzerland pics please

city i grew up in

>(((future projections)))

where i stay when i go sailing

Are you one Italian ones?

Swiss or roman. Not germanic.