What is the purpose of living when you're going to die

Hi Sup Forums
I am currently in a depression, I don't want to live since i know ill die some day and i will not remember anything.
Can anyone help me find the purpose of living?
I finished the best school, I've got a great job and yet i hate my life. I want to enjoy my life, but i just fucking can't. What's the point of having a wife if you know that you're going to be sad when they die or that they will be sad when you die.
I just can't handle this anymore.
Btw, i am not going to kill myself, I have lovely parents who i care about and they don't deserve to be sad over me.
Someone open my eyes, please.

>What is the purpose of living

you're purpose in life white boy is to serve black men,

if you're black, you're purpose in life is to impregnate as many white women as possible

Why?

Don't be such a faggot.

Why on earth would you post this on the most cucked board out there anyway.

>Don't be such a faggot.
Im trying man, i honestly am.
I can't escape from it.

Illegitimi non carborundum- Don't let the bastards grind you down. Think about it this way....a diamond is a lump of coal that never gave up.

Jesus

Get off of Sup Forums Jesus you have no life

Go see a jew psychiatrist, quick. Srsly though, see the jew.

The diamond will last, my thoughts wont.
why would i even bother living if this fucking species is going to die out in a few hundred years anyway.

desu life is a miracle, in a way. I felt the same, and I still do sometimes. But think of it like this.

There's nothing before you're born. That's an infinite amount of time. There's nothing after, so also infinite. Yet you're stuck here for what seems like an eternity, but is just a finite speck on a universe of nothing. You're living, feeling and experiencing. It's a gift, made all the more important by the fact that the end and start are so abrupt.

I always try to think death will be like birth. You have no memory or pain from birth. And I go through school, asking people ahead of me, "How was the test?" They say it's hard, but everyone has to do it, and 99% of people are fine. Life's a test that everything completes.

I travel a lot to make sure I live it to the fullest. Join the military, see the world. And fuck all what others say

There isn't really much of an answer outside of theology; most of these faggots will tell you to find an outlet or define your own inane 'purpose' in life but there isn't really anything.

If you sound desperate every fucker out there will try selling you his version of the truth so be careful.

Says the one with cuck for an ID.

Please kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit

No purpose. Your brain allows you to experience some things as fun though so you might as well while you're here. You have literally infinity to nonexist so get the most pleasure out of your time here you can until it's no longer an option.

> It's a gift, made all the more important by the fact that the end and start are so abrupt.
Life is a curse.

>polan
Holy shit, it's the single black nigger in Poland!

Don't want to make my mama sad mate.

Well, there is no purpose.

You should get involved in a religion that suits you.

Watch Jordan petersons maps of meaning

Life's a curse if you let it. I know it's useless to tell others to stop feeling down, so I won't do that, but what makes you happy?

If you really can't think of anything that makes you happy, at least get off this forum full of people telling you to man up or kill yourself, it's not healthy. Just know that plenty of us actually care for you and wish you the best.

pol biggest an hero habbening when

I need to find a new purpose

Everyone hates this answer but it truly is Jesus. He will fill that hole that we all have. He makes life worth living. True love brother/sister. This world is temporary, get to know your God and he will make you excited for what comes next. I dont know you, but it always hurts to hear others feel what i used to feel. Ask Him to help you friend and mean it. Good luck!

It's to test your soul for the next level.

I can already see you're not going to make it.

Sort yourself out m8. I think the biggest realization I had was that the choice between life and death was my own, and that I had to find my own reasons for why life was better than death (because you're on the path to suicide m8).

I posted this in another thread, but I'll repost it here.
For me, the reason to live is to have transcendental experiences. Love, joy, beauty, things like that. Killing yourself removes the possibility of having those kinds of experiences, and actually forces other people to have inverse-transcendental experiences- finding out that your friend, son, brother killed themselves is profoundly depressing and can multiply the amount of 'inverse transcendental' experiences in the world, and that's not so good.

Life is suffering, this is true. But suffering is what expands our capacity to appreciate transcendental moments when they occur. Just like the person who has not had a drink of water in a long time is more grateful when water comes, so too does suffering increase our capacity to experience profound beauty, joy and love. The fact that life is transitory is what makes it beautiful and worthwhile- if we lived forever, if there were no hardships, we could not appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. This is (my) reason to have kids- that by doing so, I will be increase the amount of beauty, love and joy in the world, and in my own life, knowing that they will suffer, and I can be at peace about that, because I know that if they suffer, it means that they will be more able to experience more profound joy.

Best of luck m8.

If you would to realize without a doubt, that life has no purpose, what then?

dont lie to that boi every one knows the test is trial by combat. regardless of what you do you are charged with a crime and have to fight to survive

Do you have a passion or an interest? As an educated guy you should be able to pursue something, or even volunteer your free time to it. you can't ask others for a meaning because it's different for everyone. For me it's helping others, for someone else it's understanding art or walking on the beach. A problem I found in myself was being so concerned that I was unhappy because I couldn't find a boyfriend who wanted to have a relationship. I compared myself with others who had them, and only felt worse. Sure, it would be nice, but it's not my life's calling - it took years for me to see this. Months after I started helping others earnestly, my personality improved and a lot of the blocks started falling in place.

Life isn't all bad. Focus on the good, acknowledge the bad.

I don't know

I want to explore, but there is nothing to explore.
I help people on a daily basis ( charity ).

>I don't want to live since i know ill die some day
you live on in your children.
this is not even a meme - your children are quite literally a physical part of your organism that grows to be self-sufficient and independent over time.

KNAWLEDGE

Learn Japanese

top kek. see you funny. world needs more funny

What about trying meditation for a while?