You can't hide in the shadow from Rachel Maddow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw
youtube.com/watch?v=8abLxGh_RQc
youtube.com/watch?v=iu3qLWj9_OQ
youtu.be/_mGoA3vqyA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you hide from a dyke who only strawmans?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw

Just admit it. You are fucked.

The liberals will take back power and take away all your jobs for being the racist anti-semite sexist bigots you are. You'll be shamed out universities.

You think you are gaining ground, but all you are doing is throwing a political tantrum on the larger scale of things. You will be culled from society.

The Russia Connection:
youtube.com/watch?v=8abLxGh_RQc

youtube.com/watch?v=iu3qLWj9_OQ

The Russia connection

What's ol' Rach doin'? I keep seeing her on Sup Forums. I use to really like her, and I'm sure I still would, but I stopped watching TV.

She's doing a lot of amazing reporting on Russia and Trump right now. It's pretty clear from her reports that Trump is in with the Russians, the only question is to what extent. I really recommend checking out her recent stuff.

Rachel with her recent stuff

Rachel?

Mai Waifu.

weak bait apply yourself

I don't know much about her, but this tweet is pretty memorable.
>she LITERALLY says it

suck a dick
"uhh these are uncomfirmed reports...and unverified..."
"but imagining there was collusion, here's how you should feel"
good thing msnbc is a fucking joke, it's the only place she can keep a job

That smug brainwashed fucking cuntface, I fucking hate everything about her. I bet her cunt smells like unwashed potatoes.

wasnt that guy on "to catch a predator" ? im pretty sure thats the guy that said he was just being dumb when criss hanson told him to have a seat and asked what he was doing

Who's hiding?
youtu.be/_mGoA3vqyA4

Haha. Keep telling yourself that. Everyone who reads this should realize that this is what Trump wants you to think. He doesn't want you to watch Rachel Maddow, because she is the truth.

Dyke? I Thot that was a dude...
Also FPBP

Ignore Rachposter. Kikefag likes to infect both /pols with his autistic lesbo queen.

dude looks like hes taking estrogen

lame

and we don't hide.