How (((diverse))) are universities in your country?

How (((diverse))) are universities in your country?

Not diverse at all, only mudslimes

>hey who would you like as a nurse?
>a foreigner
Said no one ever.

There is not a single white person on that pic. Is that for real?

I would say 85% white,niggers cant even get to High School for the most part.

Little to no shitskins (apart from erasmus students), but if you look into ads and brochures published by my university you would think we have plenty of black and muslim female engineering, chemistry and biology students

theres just a single niggress at my uni and few chinks

Not very, at least 75% chinese

pretty white in wales tbqh
i dont know why we dont get our own flag to separate us from the embarrassment that is England and scotland

The good ones (basically the 8 sandstone Unis) are roughly 70% white, 20% asian, 10% other.

The shit ones (all of the others) are more like 40% white, 30% asian, 30% other.

Biomedical Science in KCL, barely any white people in sight.

>Uni is 40% black
>they still pretend to be victimized minorities

Vast majority are Greeks, since foreigners rarely come to study here.

There are many cypriots though, and a few albanians. I even see a black guy regularely.

To be fair though a University is a pretty bad place to get any idea of the actual demographics of a country considering the whole basis of a (decent) Universities' business model is being so good that it attracts international students.

We actually have a nice system here.
The uni has three campuses, about 80km apart.
We have extreme affirmative action here. I dare say some of the worst in the world. But the campus I am on, is 70% white. You might think, "that makes no sense", but, smart people figured out a way to do it.

Originally, the three campuses were different unis. They decided to become one. But the management at the white uni knew that shit would become irreparably fucked if that happened.
So, they scheduled a meeting to decided the demographic split of the uni. Thing is, the meeting was to take place 1000km away, and invites sent only few hours before the time. The smart peoples already had plane tickets and what not. None of the other unis' people showed, obviously. And it was decided that our campus should be 70% white and the rest nearly 99% black.
This fit in perfectly with the government established rules for affirmative action.
Because of that, we HAVE to be 70% white, otherwise its illegal.

Doesnt stop them from getting into uni here, sadly.

>we HAVE to be 70% white, otherwise its illegal.

Epic.

How to the 100% nigger schools compare?

I go to one of the most diverse schools in the USA.

Only 38% of students are white here.

t. city fag

1 is literally closed now, because they burned half of it down demanding free education.
Other one is a shithole as you would expect

That "science must fall" video is a must watch if you want to "understand" how they really think and do things

Also, Marekana shooting to cheer you up

Very.

What makes the 70% more epic, is that the country is 92% nonwhite

They're about to be ~enriched~ over here.

My university is 98% white.
So no, not diverse

DIVERSITY IS BEAUTIFUL.

literally "F" in diversity
*random university*