Judaism

What's going on? Did we just get a massive get for Judaism by Kek himself? Also, what are you opinions on Kekism and Kemeticism as a whole?

Are to follow the way of the Jews?

Should we investigate Judaism and take their teachings onboard?

get scripted

explain

You could talk to a rabbi. Seek knowledge. Study the Bible and the Talmud.
It requires a lot of work, a lot more than studying Islam. I don't know about christianity.

You have to understand that most Jews are not bad or mean. Like any other cultures/ethnic groups.

Nah, although I have a lot of respect for Judaism, I'm really not into that kind of faith. I was a Christian until I was eight, though

Der EWIGE JUDE! ; )

Christianity is pretty much 'believe in Jesus to be saved', btw. I became an athiest after reading the bible.

I believe in God, I don't believe in organised religion.
Lmao, I don't ask you to convert. It would take dedication and a lot of time. But if you want to know about judaism you best bet is to meet a rabbi.
Not on a board ridden by stormfags.

Fair enough, I was more testing consistency with a earlier post suggesting that Kek was promoting Judaism that got an epic get.

So Kek, a chaos god, has now let Sup Forums back to the faith of Abraham himself.

this is poetic justice, nothing less.

Thoth laughs from his lunar temple.

Okay, while this opportunity exists: here's some advice: if you take on conservative Ashkenazi Jews as Israeli, you will win the culture war. anti-Semitism as a criticism will disappear, and the right will get even more access to power. Also, as an Ashkenazi, I am very interested in Deus Vult

Not really, I've read the Christian bible, it's an incoherent babble of nonsense. Every decent teaching being counteracted eith one of spite or just known falsities.

The new testament is not about the babble Roastbeef.

the chosen pepes

>.
believe in jesus lord and savior and enter a chance to win a spot in heaven

reroll

?

picture me rollin

HEIL MEIN SHLOMO!!!!

Jews are God's chosen people and they hold our cultural values.

We must do everything we can to protect them.

We've been becoming Jews for a while now. I care less and less about spending shekels and more desirous of saving them.

Goyim are not allowed to read the Talmud, all you have is the English translation which is as meaningless as the King James Bible.

Yeah yeah "DER EWIGE JUDE!" strikes again ; )

jews are the master race, one race to rule them all

Ironic, since I know a complete nutcase who claims the king james bible is gods original, unedited word, LMAO

If you have any doubt that jews are the master race here a meme to shatter your doubts: