HINDUISM GENERAL - SAVITRI DEVI MY WAIFU EDITION

HINDUISM GENERAL - SAVITRI DEVI IS MY WAIFU EDITION

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryabhata#Legacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley#Association_with_Vedanta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perennial_philosophy#Aldous_Huxley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arishadvargas
youtube.com/watch?v=1oX_qIeg5Hc
religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 9:2-3&version=NRSV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Modern History

>Heinrich Himmler and the SS Ahnenerbe
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444

>Mein Kampf a bestseller in India
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT

>Arthur Schopenhauer on the Vedas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences

>If the reader has also received the benefit of the Vedas, the access to which by means of the Upanishads is in my eyes the greatest privilege which this still young century (1818) may claim before all previous centuries, if then the reader, I say, has received his initiation in primeval Indian wisdom, and received it with an open heart, he will be prepared in the very best way for hearing what I have to tell him. It will not sound to him strange, as to many others, much less disagreeable; for I might, if it did not sound conceited, contend that every one of the detached statements which constitute the Upanishads, may be deduced as a necessary result from the fundamental thoughts which I have to enunciate, though those deductions themselves are by no means to be found there.

Resources

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Jai shree ram

I sure hope people don't underestimate Hinduism's affect on western and eastern philosophy.

Buuuump

what does it say about poo in the loo?

Buddhism was a direct result of Hinduism

Continental philosophers read the Upanishads and Vedas and incorporated with all the thinking done on the European Continent.

What a fucking cringefest. Kys and your faggy RSS comrades

t. Islamic scientist

Buddhism probably was a sect of Hinduism at some point in time

Really activated my almonds

can someone pill me on the caste system in India? CNN recently interviewed a brahmin on equality, karma and reincarnation. he seemed to be against the breaking of the organised structure, egalitarianism, etc.

Bump for gita

Based poo. Is there any relationship between Christianity and Hinduism? I've seen memes about Jesus going to India, but I'm not sure what to make of that.

You can think of it as a rudimentary form of eugenics and work distinction.

Brahmins were the sages and temple folk, their domain was the spiritual and philosophical.

Kshatriya are lower, they are the kings and rulers (think vassals) and their domain is governance and martial affairs.

Vaishya are the Merchant caste, their domain is trade.

Shudras are the lowest class. They are considered the lower classes, the masses. They are generally the workers, labourers etc.

Then there are Dalits who are so terrible they are out of the caste system altogether.

The whole point of the caste system was to hone the concept of eugenics to maintain that every caste remained the best at what it should do, by preventing intermingling and isolating each class within itself so that the father teaches the son and the accumulated knowledge passes on better and helps the future individual better.

Not really but I have seen an Australian user comparing Jesus to Shiva

Ever read Brave New World? It's like that.

Yes. Abrahamic philosophers and monks (both Islam and Christianity) used to travel to India, the Aryan invasion theory is said to have been first propounded by Christian monks as the timeframe matches the one described in the Bible as the beginning of the World, and the collapse of Indus Valley (presumably due to floods) with the Noah's Ark story.

What is now called the Islamic Golden Age was a period when they converted Hindu scientific texts of old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryabhata#Legacy

There are others as well.

Hinduism is multicultural as in it does not impose a theory of one god but rather various expressions of the same god through different means, and this meant good relationships with every religion of the time.

Of course this led to complacency which fucked us when the Muslims invaded.

Jesus probably never went to India, but Saint Thomas went to India and started the first church there. His first converts' families still exist.

Well their are difference you are not taught to hate other castes everyone understands their place in the society and the color difference is not all that real

I think Vaishyas were yeoman farmers and artisans and shit too. I swore Hindus had a real negative view of ((merchants)) who buy and sell other's work like the Japanese and Christians for a time and Zoroastrians but it looks like I am mistaken there.

Aldous Huxley was aware of its original meaning and a follower of Hindu philosophies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley#Association_with_Vedanta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perennial_philosophy#Aldous_Huxley

I'm a Christian
But Hinduism is fine in my eyes
Live and let live

What were the prevalent religions in your country before Christianity

Not really, Vaishyas weren't looked down upon. Even modern day traders are mostly vaishyas here. Their path to dharma is by doing their job well aka not rip people off.

Nonetheless every caste can attain moksha any how, even literal dalitniggers.

To attain moksha in kalyug you must reject the arshadvargas (equivalent to sins in abrahamic religion)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arishadvargas

These are the fundamental tenets of Kali Yuga. The more each individual fights them, the longer will be the life of dying Dharma in this yuga.

>kama — lust
>krodha — anger
>lobh — greed
>moha — delusory emotional attachment or temptation
>mada or ahankara — pride, hubris
>matsarya — envy, jealousy

According to the Hindu scriptures, Kama and krodha or lust and anger are responsible for all kinds of difficult experiences which we have in our lives.

With mada or ahankar, the false ego up and active, all our acting in the world becomes selfish. Hence there is no other factor causing the illusory duality of differentiating between 'us' and 'them' and the repeated pain and delusion it entails than the psychological ego-sense. When the materially identified ego has sided with the materialistic forces of creation (Maya), it is said to have the following faults: kama, krodha, lobha, moha, mada and matsarya. Also called evil passions, man's Spiritual heritage constantly gets looted by these internal thieves (and their numerous variations), causing him to lose knowledge of his True Being.

If a person is virtually a prisoner of arishadvargas (the six internal enemies of kama, krodha, lobha, moha, mada and matsarya), then his life is totally governed by the destiny. As a person moves ahead on the path of Self-Realization, the grip of the destiny over him loosens and he gets more and more leverage to change his destiny. When a person identifies himself with the Self, then, he becomes part of the destiny power.

Some Incas and comechingones praying to a wood idol n whatnot
They got all wiped out
Deus vult

Soviets offered a society without castes but I doubt a lot of people who actually has a chance to give it a try, really liked it.

POO

IN

LOO

Jay Sri Narasimhadev!

Kek

Desu where did you learn that

South Indians getting BTFOD

It might be a dumb question, but what does the Swastika actually represent? The sun? Good luck?

The swastika (Sanskrit svastika) is a cross with four arms of equal length, with the ends of each arm bent at a right angle. Sometimes the crossing lines are horizontal and vertical and other times they are an angle, forming a central "X" shape. Often dots are added between each arm (e.g. the swastika rangoli).

Its name comes the Sanskrit word svasti (sv = well; asti = is), meaning good fortune, luck and well-being.

The right-hand swastika is one of the 108 symbols of the Hindu god Vishnu as well as a symbol of the sun and of the Hindu sun god, Surya. The symbol imitates, in the rotation of its arms, the course taken daily by the sun, which appears in the Northern Hemisphere to pass from east, then south, to west. It is also a symbol of the sun among Native Americans.

In Hinduism, the right-hand (clockwise) swastika is a symbol of the sun and the god Vishnu, while the left-hand (counterclockwise, called sauvastika) swastika represents the goddess Kali, night, and magic.

Hindu nuffin

REPENT ERE JUDGEMENT COMETH HEATHEN SWINE

DWELL IN YEE BLACK WAYS AND BE DAMNED ETERNAL

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up!

Abrahamic religion has caused 99% of the world's problems. Enough said.

Key things in Christianity.

>repentance of sins
>water baptism
>moving mountains with faith
>playing with snakes mark 16:18 john 3:14 numbers 21:9 exodus 7:10
>healing the sick
>drinking poison and having it not kill them mark 16:18
>christ making a joke of his ressurection
>reincarnation is biblical hebrews 9:27 is taken in poor context
>stories about marrying harlots (hosea)
>wisdom from harlots
>4 headed Cherubim who serve yahweh, also covered in eyes
>god being the essence of love, who sacrificed his son for your sins, transgressions against universal law
>finding the kingdom of heaven, and your connection to god within yourself

Key things in Hinduism
>repentance of sins
>water baptism throught he ganga river
>moving mountains with faith
>playing with snakes
>drinking poison and it being like nectar
>making a joke of death, and ressurecting the dead
>resurrection through reincarnation
>wisdom from harlots
>stories of marrying harlots
>4 headed Devas who serve Brahman some covered completely in eyes
>the supreme being being the spirit of love, who gives you infinite beings to repent to and cleanse your sins
>finding the divinity, and your connection to god within yourself

I quite frankly fail to see the difference between Christianity and hinduism once all prejudices of church father interpretations of Christianity have been removed, the bible is a strange book

>t. Cannibal cross dresser sodomite

You skin is thew color of sin. Is it any wonder that you rejected the Lord ? Mayhaps force is justified when dealing with poo niggers ?

Post Moar leaf good lolcow

Your Abrahamic cults aren't welcome here

Although Hinduism is far older then the Bible

Worship your demons and be damned filthy savage

You mean once all the Catholic fluff has been removed

>muh purgatory

t. worships a human

Must be nice following a religion based on a woman having a "mystery baby" with a 60 year old husband when travelling, in an inn.

Has it ever occurred to you that a barnboy might be the one you're worshipping and not le god who impregnates women by the roadside

Christianity, like the other abrahamic religions of Judaism and Islam are the cause of 99% of the world's problems through history. Fact.

>t.b Pajeet

YOU ARE LIVING IN A CHRISTIAN NATION MOTHER FUCKER

>cannibalism
>eating your own shit
>throwing your shit at people
Sure seems based to me

Satan decieves the whole world revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Kali Yuga is an age where evil beings deceive the whole world into degradation

I fail to see the difference.

I also do not think Brahman/yahweh would be so dull as to only speak to one nation, and give the same set of rules for all nations.

I'm a Christian too, my understanding is that it's beneficial to examine whatever truth we find in pagan writings (as we've been doing with Plato and Aristotle). Recently read Secret of the Veda by Aurobindo, good stuff in there

Deus Vult

user Brahma is not yahweh not by any means we have no Supreme god or a 'creator'

>You mean once all the Catholic fluff has been removed

this was an incredibly intelligent reply, have this redpill about islam/catholicism

catholicism completely destroys christianity, and I've failed to see any difference between hindu scriptures, and the bible, for it leaves clues to look east for gods love
>I also do not think Brahman/yahweh would be so dull as to only speak to one nation, and give the same set of rules for all nations.

>be the one you're worshipping and not le god who impregnates women by the roadside
You Blasphemous animal. May your tongue blacken upon your father's (Satan's) phallus in hell.

You are not human, it is clear that the ancient Aryans that subdued your land interbred with the beasts they captured (Abbos)

You have Australoid blood in your veins. You are a subhuman abomination that desperately needs to be send back to the void form whence you sprung

>40216 ▶
>File: 3eb22c4e793782e66bdf22048(...).jpg (236 KB, 1330x2290)
You are unworthy of Christ

This
Hinduism has wisdom that can't be ignored

And there are inbred American white christians. Two can play this game.

Cry more, fuccboi. Mary was a whore and Jesus was the son of a barnboy. :^)

Can't believe you fell for a woman's lies for thousands of years, what was that story about Adam falling for Eve's lies again? :^)

This isn't the HWNDU thread?

>Hinduism
DESIGNATED SHITTING TEMPLES

I'm like, 100000% sure that Brahman is the supreme spirit in the hindu mythos

>leafposting

POO

It's HINDU user but not very different it's just a bunch of shit skins Redpilling normies

Silly question OP but are white people (non hippies) allowed to join in Hinduism since it is polytheistic one could in theory be a christian and also a hindu?

>Mary was a whore
Go drown in a tub of cow piss you shit eating abbo. Go worship the steak I had for dinner

Man I have talked to you firstly Brahma is the god and Brahman is the universe and secondly no Barhma is not supreme it dosent work that way how hard is it to understand religions can be different?

Way to go losing any credibility you had

jesus was an incarnation of Krishna
:(

Krishna was nailed to a tree
Christ was nailed to a tree in 2 of the gospels, and to a cross in 2 other gospels when you refer to the greek

both figures arrive on white horses to exterminate evil, and filth from the land.

Christ's death removed the negative Karma in the middle east

there are immaculate conceptions in hinduism. Pantajali was born of an immaculate conception.

don't be a fuccboi and give that guy any (you)s
luke warm christians are vomited from the mouth of christ, and that guy is a lukewarm christian

Ancient India was awesome. They had airplanes and nuclear weapons. Lots of weird stuff happened. Possible connections with Atlantis and ancient Ireland and ancient Egypt. Also aliens.

Modern India is shit.

Stop riding curry cock you fat piece of shit

Catholicism is the biggest and first ever cash4heaven scam ever perpetuated followed by Amway

All these deus vult fags forget that Catholicism was just as bad/good as Islam of the time (hell, they even lost/won the same number of crusades)

Catholics were decadent as fuck and bloated which led to Martin Luther unfucking their shit by making Protestantism

Mary was the first season of Teen Mom and like every whore on that show she lied about doing the nasty

but user, its so much fun triggering the canadians!

Hindusim is way of life you can worship anything or not believe in God altogether and still be a hindu

Because the original Ayran invaders eventually bread with their farm animals (Abbos) and ended up with Pajeet descendants .

>Mary was the first season of Teen Mom and like every whore on that show she lied about doing the nasty
This is a Christian board. FUCK OFF

This is true.

Read this:

religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm

>#6 & 45: Yeshua and Krishna were called both a God and the Son of God.
>7: Both was sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
>8 & 46: Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity.
>13, 15, 16 & 23: His adoptive human father was a carpenter.
>18: A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
>21: Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent.
>27 & 28: Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
>30 to 34: Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
>41 & 42: Both Yeshua and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
>56: Both were identified as "the seed of the woman bruising the serpent's head."
>58: Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
>60: Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
>64: Both referred to themselves having existed before their birth on earth.
>66: Both were "without sin."
>72: Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
>76, 77, & 78: They were both considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
>83, 84, & 85: Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
>86 & 87: Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
>101: Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
>109 to 112: Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
>115: Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
>121 to 127: Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies.
>128 to 131: Both descended into Hell, and were resurrected. Many people witnessed their ascensions into heaven.

>Aryan invasion
>Christianity
Well I have some bad news for you user

This is why slavery is degenerate. Better a clean genocide desu. Half bloods raise complications and if you get soft (Which across generations is inevitable) you end up giving them equal rights and they spread abbo genes throughout the population lowering the IQ to farm animal levels

That's because the Ayy Lmaos lived in India back then. They left when the poojeets started moving in.

why you germanics look subhuman?

fucking pigs you brainwash people to think your pic is beautiful and angel like

fuck you, germanic

I'm Poopee the Sup Forums NEET
But you can call me Pajeet
When I need to poo
I say fuck the loo
And take my shit to the street
TOOT TOOT!

Christian board? Are you implying that Sup Forums worships a kike? :^)

As long as you wipe your ass with your hand you'll never be "The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty"

You blaspheme Christ just like the kikes do. You're no better than them.

>0+2017
>still falling for the toilet paper jew
Pic related is the best

10/10

In Matthew 9:2-3 Jesus told a paralytic "your sins are forgiven" and was accused of blasphemy.
You are the modern version of the zealous kike.
Catholicism perpetuated the idea of blasphemy to bolster the inquisition.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 9:2-3&version=NRSV

>ITT: spooks

stop being catholic you cuck

Brahman is the supreme being. this isn't a discussions about Brahma, who sounds more like one of the cherubim
>At the highest level, Shiva is regarded as formless, limitless, transcendent and unchanging absolute Brahman,[10] and the primal Atman (soul, self) of the universe.
all things are tied to Brahman. you talked to be before, and overplayed my typo over an N by trying to accuse me of not knowing the difference

agreed, but that doesn't do anything to discredit Christianity, get yourself a nag hammadi codex and you'll find Christ to be inauspiciously auspicious, the gospel of judas paints a picture that Chirst asked Judas to betray him on an act of faith. that really sounds like something Shiva would do considering he faked a suicide to test the faith of a prostitute who worshiped him.

read this bible verse mark 16:18
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

its a direct reference to the Samudra Manthan story. there should be more threads inspiring people to repentance of sins, and giving people the tools needed to repent.

>worships a kike
>a fucking leaf
>future muslim
>courtesy of justin castro

Jai ram brother and Heill Odinn.

This.