Navalny

Real russians,

redpill me on Alexei Navalny,
what is he doing/trying to do?
don't give me this "he is fighting corruption," cause that's just the boring, obvious answer.

Zhirinivosky said he is western spy/5th column or some shit.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApzqJS3W090
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Russian_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but Kremlinbots know Russia way better than Russians

I have no idea honestly
I spend way to much time on Sup Forums so, funnily enough, I'm not too aware of what exactly is going in in Russian politics
Also all of them politicians are Jews anyway

and Zirinivosky, TOP KEK
he has HUGE mental issues

Well he's your average russian liberal(and the russian liberal is the most disgusting scum you can ever imagine)

He's trying to become president(not going to get even 5% votes)
So, basically-he's nobody

What are some of the most influental political jews in Russia? Have seen many businessman jews, but no politicians. I've seen more dagestanis, azerbajainis, and ingushes in politics than jews.

He wants to become the boss, obviously.

We need a change of government of some sort at some point, but he would probably only be a provisional leader quickly to be replaced by someone else.

He is currently supported by everyone who isn't in the parliament and the communists (who are the second parliamentary party)

tell more about russian liberal, what do they do? What is opposing force to russian liberal? Since I only see United Russia leading polls I don't really understand what's going on in Russia. Some commies, zhirinovsky, some small other parties, but the main faces don't really seem to change much. Putin, Medvedev, Surkov, Usman etc.

I actually think he is pretty smart and his outlandish public appearances say nothing about what he is actually doing. Some people saw him and said he is very calm and reasonable when talking to other people.

No, he isn't an average Russian liberal (he doesn't plan to cuck shit up in Ukraine for starters) he is a demagogue with the nationalistic background, and a sort of main non-establishment politician.

tell moar what even liberal in russia means? I thought there wasn't that many sodomy, equal rights, left wing shit like they have in west.

OP is Latvian but only speaks Russian

>he is western spy/5th column or some shit.
Pretty much this

whuut? What's the point?
Btw, are you russian in france or smth?
Demand answers from russians NOW!

He's leader of these numales.

Zhirik is based tho

If so, how is he disrupting Russia, promoting western agenda through his campaign?

what is political agenda of nu males in Russia? Typical western left wing "we should live in peace" or what? Haven't heard anything about liberashkis until now.

>Zhirinivosky said he is western spy/5th column or some shit.
>What do you think?

I'm not sure if he's a western spy/5th column, but he isn't very trustworthy for sure. He's always skewing facts and pushing the agenda. Still, i think it's a good thing he exists, because he's making people more conscious about corruption and all that crap.

Well, first thing first, left wing in Russia, definitely, has nothing to do with all these things. It has to do with communism and Soviet Union in one way or the other, which was, incidentally, significantly stricter about family values and faggot stuff.

Liberals are exactly that: an extremely apologetic position that supports - I kid you not - ceding in every way to the Western demands, completely embracing the western values and attempting to emulate the west (Merkel-Obama style) as much as possible.

thanks for info, so the disease has spread itself into russia.

>pushing the agenda
What is Navalny's endgame?

Well, we had a severe epidemic in the 90s, so they won't have a chance in hell for at least a generation.

They post on here in Russia threads a lot. Usually they whine about "bydlo" and "vatniks" and respond to everyone with "+15" thinking only someone who works for the Kremlin directly would disagree with them. They seem like they want emulated Western liberals but due to the cultural barriers don't seem to know how to do it.

btw, do you see muslims often? I heard there are more muslims in Russia than regular Sup Forumsack would think.

>What is Navalny's endgame?
Who knows, but i don't think he that his motives are pure. Too much bullshit for a corruption fighting white knight. Becoming tsar/balkanization/violent revolution or just money probably.

thanks for info, good thing they

>don't seem to know how to do it.

Yeah, I guess you can't go into politics with pure motives, you get slaughtered in 1 second. Need to pay some of that "krisha" and get some cash for yourself.

Yeah, but there is no way spotting that they are other than asking, as they are non-practicing in like 90% cases.

I had many muslim drinking buddies (lol!) and a girlfriend.

Liberals in Russia are supposedly "rightwing" (for free market and democracy). In reality, they hate everything russian and love everybody who is Russia's enemy. Like western cucks who hate everything white and love everything non white. They loved Chechens in the 90s, they love ukranians and balts now, they especially love the US and the EU. It is hard to be a real liberal/libertarian here, because most people who call themselves these are cucks.

>nationalistic background
>Told on Tesak and landed him in prison for hatespeech

In 2011-2013 when the protests against Putin/corruption were in full swing, he was the most prominent figure out there and basically the mastermind of this movement. They threw his brother in jail. He is against taking money from foreigners to finance the opposition here which is good. However, his main source of income was/is (dunno now) representing the rights of the foreign minority stakeholders’ in the big government-owned companies like Gazprom. Allegedly, this is how he got into this corruption investigation stuff. But the mere fact that he is still alive shows he is no threat to the Putin regime.

yeah, looking now who the guy is and am deeply surprised with extremeist laws and shit

so he earns money representing foreign interests in Russia? shieet, that's interesting info

Don't listen to Olgino trolls in this thread. Navalny is not perfect but he is only politican here who tries to fight for Russian people when just Putin spend billions to impress foreigners and left Russians live in shit.

also, can you explain this meme I see a lot from russians

>most of nationalist movements are led by jews

Is it true or is it meme?

He never disguised this fact, quite the contrary, he knows his base trusts random foreign companies more than Putin and thinks it's only Russians who are inherently evil and corrupt. But again, he did reveal many shenanigans our state-owned corporations pull off, so it's difficult to say whether he is a white knight in this story or not.

honestly his comparison trump to putin seemed very reasonable, complete lack of immigration control and Putins support of Islam in Russia, but I just don't get it, can really Navalny seem so perfect? I mean there is some stuff about him being in prison, but it just doesn't seem he is really this clean, russian peoples champion.

Real name of Tesak is (((Maxim Marcinkevich))) and you can find his lections where he teach his 15 years old followers how to steal from supermarkets because "everyone who work is a slave of a system". Also his "anti-gay movement" was actually a band of buglars stealing iPhones from gay people.

The best Tesak's video to date
youtube.com/watch?v=ApzqJS3W090

so he is jew, just because of his surname? Also pic related, isn't Untermensch referring to non-germans, including russians, how is pic related?

Navalny = Anti - Putin oligarchs who got fucked by GOD EMPEROR PUTIN + some influence from western groups

navalny seems like a retard

putin isnt a retard but he is a corrupt thieving midget

are there any politicians in russia who arent shit tier?

most british politicians are utter cancer so i cant see why it should be any different in russia

wtf, he is talking about quantum mechanics? is this random v a p o r w a v e vid?

>so he earns money representing foreign interests in Russia?
Only real "proof" Putinbots have - the fact that Navalny spent two years in American university. Considering that most of our deputats live and spent money abroad and Putin's own daughters live in Germany - it's not proof at all.

Sadly, no.

controlled opposition

We know for sure he is a bad politician, meaning inept. No clear platform, no clear proposals, no clear alternatives to the status quo except from vague promises

such is life

You must go back to /po/.

inb4 Putinbot and other lame /po/rasha shit. Actually, no, I was at 2011 protests as a member of one of its' organizing groups.

any littlest evidence/info how he is controlled?

honestly I hear this meme all the time, but I haven't really seen any kind of proof or reasonable ideas/info how controlled opposition works or why it really is controlled.

Oh gosh, are you forcing me to look for the proofs at such a late hour? It was 3-4 (?) years ago, when he ran for governor of Moscow or maybe earlier, he said he earned his money representing minority stakeholders' interests including the foreign ones.
And I'd love me some money for shitposting here, but unfortunately, I'm doing it on a charitable basis.

Please tell me about your politics. Is Putin a jew lover????

Why are the Communists supporting this scumbag?

Liberasts in Russia are neoliberal ancap traitors who want to (((privatise))) everything. They all live very well off foreign gvmnt funds whilst seeing the average Russia as bydlo rabble worthy of contempt.

Why can't modern liberals at least try to look like people?

That is a thing called coalition. Quite a common occurrence in national and international politics.

OG Communists also support provisional government to BTFO monarchy and rogue generals.

Zyuganov is decent with good ideas but he'll never win because he's a boring windbag.

Russia loves Jews in general, cus they were small guys in imperial times, Soviet shills in the old times, and generally a small conservative group that doesn't stir up trouble and opposes faggotry now.

Emphatically yes. Putin actually asked Chabad to come 'organise' the Jewish community in Russia which was practically non existent by that time.
I think it's mainly for geopolitical reasons, notably Israel hasn't joined the evil Russians bandwagon and pointedly maintains neutrality about Crimea in the UN.

Yes, his best friends are brothers Rotenberg and Vekselberg and it's they who are ripping our country off instead of globalists

He simply capitalizes on the image. Soviet nostalgia of course, but also playing both pro government and opposition sides. In reality, the communists are completely passive politically.

There are, on the other hand, strong left wing non parliamentary forces.

What, like teh National Bolsheviks?

No, the Left Front.

The National Bolsheviks were a really interest phenomenon. Very much like Sup Forums, but real life.

Many great people were in the movement. Communist, liberal, nationalist, reactionary politicians, musicians, painters, etc.

>so he is jew, just because of his surname
He is also a scammer who pushed numerous pyramid schemes when he was popular, so he it's more than just his name

>instead of globalists

globalist and jews (zionists) are one and same

In other words, the main source of corruption is not a bunch of Goldmans and Haliburtons, Big Pharma and other multinationals, but rather our own home-grown 'businessmen' who happen to be Jewish.
BTW they may not be zionists, because if they grew under the Soviet system, they might not even consider themselves to be a part of a particular ethnicity. There was only one approved identity - Soviet citizen.

>putin-bots

0 amount of arguments. They don't even make efforts to proove somehow their point.

Tesak is a disgrace to nationalistic movement. Your typical illiterate marginal

This. Putin is a traitor and sells motherland's treasures, whilst media owned by his budies (Gazprom media, state itself and Kovalchuk companies) tricks ordinary russians with patriotic bullshit. Corruption in Russia is similar to Ukraine or Zimbabwe. Russia is in economical terms a paper tiger, all because of Putin's ineffective autocratic style of rulership.

I know it's cool to sit here on pol and admire '''based''' autocrats, but in real world it does not work well.

Navalny critizies the current ineffective regime. In fact he is the only one who dares to do it. Russia is cucked beyond redemption. I doubt that he is able to deal with remnants of soviet nomenclature who see Russia as a country to leech on. But still i will vote for him and support him.

Though ofcourse we need Stalin 2.0 or at least russian-version of Pinochet to PHYSICALLY eradicate all the remnants of soviet nomenclature including Putin, Khodorkovsky etc etc. All of them. System is too corrupt actually. You either honest to yourself to take it, or you are a shill or idiot.

>Russia loves Jews in general

there is great pain in my heart

Why Putin, why?

>Though ofcourse we need Stalin 2.0 or at least russian-version of Pinochet to PHYSICALLY eradicate all the remnants of soviet nomenclature including Putin, Khodorkovsky etc etc. All of them. System is too corrupt actually. You either honest to yourself to take it, or you are a shill or idiot.

This. In its current state, the system can only be ruled by the likes of them. The warring oligarchs that never actually went anywhere after the 90s will reject anybody else and will just fight for power with each other. This shit is so hopeless. There is a small chance that their will do better, but it's very unlikely. They were raised in comfort and luxury and will continue leeching resources from the country into their pockets.

I just want to immigrate to Serbia
there is no hope left

Why Serbia? It seems to me like Russia but universally poor.

No. The place is still a dump years later, government is completely incompetent and desperate to join the EU. Full of niggers trying to make it to Germany too.

t. Serb

He's a whiny fag version of Assange

>Serbia
No shit, but when you have had enough experience living in the """""advanced""""" nations like Germany you eventually come to love hellholes like Eastern Europe (except of Romania).

>Thinking that high-pitched whiny faggot from Yale uni- will be able to deal with da Jews on the side of a nation
user... I'm being simple-minded here, but it really just doesn't fit into my head

Have you even read what i wrote, fool?

>I doubt that he is able to deal with remnants of soviet nomenclature who see Russia as a country to leech on. But still i will vote for him and support him.

>Though ofcourse we need Stalin 2.0 or at least russian-version of Pinochet to PHYSICALLY eradicate all the remnants of soviet nomenclature including Putin, Khodorkovsky etc etc. All of them. System is too corrupt actually. You either honest to yourself to take it, or you are a shill or idiot.

Cocaч этo диaгнoз. Bидят чтo-тo нe yклaдывaющeecя в их yютнyю кapтинy миpa, cфopмиpoвaннyю дeшeвыми мeдиa-шлюхaми, тaк дaвaй вceх oбзывaть либepaлaми и aгeнтaми гocдeпa. Hичeгo cтpaшнoгo в oбyчeнии в Йeлe нeт. Oн тaм тoлькo пoлгoдa yчилcя, нeдocтaтoчнo, чтoбы вcтyпить в мacoнcкyю лoжy и пoшлeпaть бyшeй пo жoпe в oбщecтвe "чepeп и кocти".

Putin and Navalny are both cucks. Zhirik is a jew and a state serf. I'll vote Putin to fuck up Russia even more

what out for greasy kikes like this hack.
goddamn it i hate him so much.

You're overreacting to pretty simple statement
There's a big difference between rebuilding the whole system (practically impossibru) and dealing with jews on the side of a nation (basically what is governing our country is).

>Nothing wrong with Yale
Wew lad.

He is not the worst of his kind, though, and the worst aren't jews.

Did nothing wrong. Faggots are not people and (((Russian))) system is for cucks
Yes. Ethnic Russians hate the Jews on average. Putin is a president of shitskins, minorities, jews and (((bankers)))

He and the likes of him are just preaching to the choir, nobody listens to them, they're irrelevant for the majority of people. For the moderates like me, they sound like a bunch of unhinged loons, that's for sure. I feel sorry for the American taxpayers who finance this freak show and hope that Trump pulls the plug on these projects.

Generally, it was hard to blame Jews for anything in Imperial times: they mostly belonged to the lower class.

In the Soviet times, the Jews wholeheartedly and selflessly advanced the soviet interests.

Also, they didn't live in communities, but were dispersed among the common population. Your classmate, neighbour, coworker etc would be a Jew.

The Nazis went after both them and us hard. Thus, anyone who goes after a Jew is a Nazi, anyone who is a Nazi is an eternal adversary of the Russian people.

And now they just don't do much. Well, some do, but the people mostly associate them with Israelis, who again, are just simple people, relatives and friends.

>Thus, anyone who goes after a Jew is a Nazi,
Do you even try putinbot? Even "drink for the grandfathers" bydlo dislikes the jews. The Soviet Union felt on ethnic lines, soon the (((Russian Federation))) to follow. We are making sure of that

>Ethnic Russians hate the Jews on average.
This is probably a genetic thing. They liked me back in childhood, but after puberty my nose started growing and face started looking semitic, and no matter what I felt some dislike towards me and distrust from ethnically Russian people, which even made me a bit russophobic. When I learned about kikery history and racial stuff though I changed my butthurt more to understanding and even respect

>Even "drink for the grandfathers" bydlo dislikes the jews.
EXACTLY. They probably don't even know what Jews are but already dislike them

so you like your jews? I thought communism was invented by jews and all your 70mil. people, who died in Siberia, camps, gulags, political repressions is not ok? Or is it a meme?

I don't know, but meme went like this

>Nazi's went after other people
>Soviet's went after their own

Bydlo president vs more or less redpilled guy
So move back here whiny sissy. Why do you live in a place that's not yours. Hac нe любят, пoтoмy чтo мы нe y ceбя

No. Living in Russia is literally uncomfortable for a Jew

He's a Putin shill. Jews are disliked to say the least. Personally I'm voting for Putin, if I'm voting at all, just to punish the decadent public for being slaves. They deserve collapse, ruin and suffer. I just hope that no one will accept refugees from Russia in coming years

>The Nazis went after both them and us hard. >Thus, anyone who goes after a Jew is a Nazi, anyone who is a Nazi is an eternal adversary of the Russian people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Russian_Empire

Now kys, ignorant imbecile.

Cдeлaй тo, Eвpeй

Oh Lord, another """"opressed"""" Jewish nigger. Stop lying, nobody in Russia cares about other people's appearance/ethnicity (except for the Chechens, but they deserve it)

>literally uncomfortable
are you attacked, called names, avoided, looked down on? What is uncomfortable? And how do they know, whether you are jew ffs?

He is fighting a battle impossible to win, Putin will never gonna let him run for president. I don't even know why he is still alive till this day.

He is pretty nationalist imo.

>666

1st of all KGB mastered techniques to subvert, marginalise and subjugate all kind of opposition. Putin learned it well in Soviet part of germany. So what we have in Russia now, i.e. random people get convicted for facebook posts, total media censorship etc etc is a part of a plan to subverting any opposition. EVerything soviets tried in eastern europe, Putin is now practicing in Russia to stay in power.

2nd thing is a negative selection. After WW1, WW2, Revolution and red terror we simply don't have enough fighters now. We need a lot of time to restore our genefond. And i doubt that famous churka lover Putin will allow it. He'd better allow submissive asians in country to substitute russians.

So all in all we are in bad position as always, though not in terribly bad situation like in 1941 or 1917. Things can change we just need to extermiante one way or another all of the soviet nomenclature, cancerous diasporas and jewish oligarchs. It's head that is sick, not entire body.

I'm not justifying terror acts. Maybe we should just wait, then in a right moment we should not be cucks and act ruthlessly, leaving no survivors amongst traitors of the nation. This regime will fall even faster then USSR.

Also, never take Zhirinovsky serious, he is more crazy than a goat.
Yes he can say some based stuff, but at this moment he is completely irrelevant, he is nothing more than controlled opposition.
Some months ago he received a a fucking medal award from Putin it self!

Called names and avoided and plenty of people won't have anything in common with you.
>attacked
That's extremely rare thing to happen

Russia is pretty ok for jews, infortunately. All of your kind resides in Moscow and feels ok. Hope not for long.

We mostly unconsioussly dividing jews on 4 categories:
1. those who have/had jew ancestors and just mentionig that in talks. they are considered russians
2. rich jews in our government, industry and media
3. "judeo-masons" who rules the world
4. israelites, on which culture we partially transffering our cultture, thanks to emmigrants from 1st and 2nd group
2nd(mostly) and 3rd group are hated in various degrees
1st and 4th are not

nice "arguments" tovarish

It will fall. Me and my business pals help people to smuggle arms into Russia and finance some boys who want to get a physical and military training in Estonia, Ukraine and Poland. Many such cases. Nationalists have money and you bet we network. The regime had already lost. By the time next big mass protest to happen, there would be some fellow European and North American citizens. If Putin orders to shoot at those people after the violence kick off? He can say goodbye to a retirement with his money in the West