Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

What your thoughts on Do The Right Thing?

>I love it
>Surprisingly based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the truth, Ruth

t. this is on HBO right now

jungle fever is better white boy

I never saw the whole thing. I just know it begins with a chick with a big ass dancing and ends in niggers rioting and burning shit.

I figure I got the gist of it.

Unintentionally based in that uppity niggers ruin everything, but that wasn't the intended message.

yeah, watching now.

what the fuck happened to spike lee? he went from making awesome shit to WE WUZ KINGZ

(((Polish)))

>Awesome shit.

What?

pretty much

Look doctor this aint no China or Korea or where ever you come from you get some miller high life in this fucking joint

It's comfy.

based, thank you

If I didn't know it was directed by Spike Lee, I would think it was made by the KKK. It's the most anti-black mainstream movie I've even seen.

This.

Dunno. Last good Spike Lee Joint was Inside Man. Funny when he was butt mad when Django/Hateful 8 came out.

this

favorite scene: youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ

bait i know, but also a genuinely good movie.

I like how mayor is the last of conservative black America, even with his dirty suit in 100 degree weather

He fucks Mother Sister. How is sex out of wedlock conservative again?

Ask all the Conservative Presidents who've had affairs.

do they fuck? i always thought they were just geriatric cuddling

Then they're not conservative now are they.

This

Was it supposed to explain something?

The entire time watching it, all I could think is that nigs gonna nig

Synopsis: nig working in formerly white area gets a job at an Italian pizzeria owned by Italians. Some of the nig's friends eat there. One nig's friend gets mad why there no "brothers" (pictures of famous nigs) on the wall. They get mad and bring another nig (Radio Raheem) to play monkey bongo banana music and other angry nig music inside the Italian's pizzeria as a form of protest. The Italian gets mad and calls the cops, the nigs occupying the pizzeria fight the cops in unarmed combat, and one cop chokes big nig (Radio Raheem) to death. Then all the neighborhoods nigs chimp out and burn the pizzeria down.

That's literally the entire movie, I watched it not too long ago

nigs gonna nig

P.S. there's also a scene where some useless nigs bitch about some Korean starting a successful business in their neighborhood

Conservatism is based on political stances, not on personal morality. There's no shortage of hypocrites out there.

It sounds prophetic

Must be why 'muh Christian values' are plastered all over their political platform

thoughts on black conservatives?

Sleepy time Ben is alright as long as he sticks to topics he knows.