What does Sup Forums honestly think of Alex Jones?

What does Sup Forums honestly think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Toi4hcoFgfM
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhZyAOuyhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love him

he's a good guy, mostly correct in his assertions

He's red pilled beyond belief.

95% true

He has good memes.

he's a national treasure

I love Alex Jones. I buy from his store all the time.

He is a great entertainer and news host.

crazy fat man

controlled opposition. He's a CIA op.

assfaggot shills like you attempt to discredit him by creating le funny memes of him

>tfw he's actually controlled by the kikes and his water filters and super male vitality shit is filled with nanobots that force you to shitpost

globalists detected

I just want every one of you fucking faggots to know that you are ahead of the curve. Way ahead

The fact you are on this board is a testament to how far you've come. I also want you to take the ultimate "redpill" (it used to be called truth): There is only you, and your bloodline that matters.

Im not talking skin color im talking setting up your progeny to last longer than two generations. Get over your fear because the world needs your offspring

You are fucking amazing and i love and hate you all

hes kind of crazy but I still like the guy.I still like Paul Joseph Watson more though

in what way crazy tho

oy vey, fingoys know

He's an odd one. May be a little cracked, but he's right more often than not and I have to admire how uncompromising he is in his views.

What about the "male vitale"? Is it actually work?

As far as i know you cant enhance testo level naturally, only low levels that does not matter.

He's been woke for 25 yrs now, that's how you act after that long. I'm halfway there and act half as crazy.

I hate you too you son of a bitch

you're never getting my sperm

he loves his family
country
freedom and liberty
hates communists
globalists
wants prosperity for everyone
got into bohemian grove solo and pulled out foootage guy is based as fuck

it definitely works, the point is all of us are low T all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

kino

EVERYBODY who attempts to discredit him is a fucking retard.

Everybody who claims to be more based or more redpilled than Alex Jones is literally just repeating shit from his old movies.

I used to watch him ages ago, haven't really watched for a while since he became more popular. Seemed a nice guy, interesting points, high energy.

I like him but he refuses to name the Jew because a Jewess got to him early on so now his whole family is Jewish and he's kind of stuck with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

I like him but not how he got triggered by SNL this past Saturday.

he's crazy but more than that he's a comedian and he's actually a genuinely great journalist sometimes

For instance, he was ranting that Diet Coke is liquid death, and he showed a video clip of Donald Rumsfeld drinking some. Of course Rumsfeld knows all about aspartame and Alex knows this so he said that globalists like Rumsfeld love death so much that they get kicks out of destroying even their own bodies. He will alternately claim that they are obsessed with immortality and hoard cures for cancer. But the video was just Rumsfeld taking a drink of soda pop. But that video was filtered through an ill mind to become something nefarious.

you're completely missing the point of the (((Jew)))

He's fine if you remember globalist=jews. Very memeable though.

>IRL Dallas Wolf

(((globalists))) as it not obvious?

Controlled opposition, race mixer and kike lover

he obviously wasn't really drinking Diet Coke man

Alex Jones is one of the greatest men of our time. If not the greatest.

Pretty good. Uses very colorful metaphors that people try to paint as literal. Gets angry because he knows his audience and it's funny as fuck. Very imaginative and charismatic.

He skews a lot of things and outright lies sometimes. But thenew again who doesn't?

He's a fucking nut, but the more you look into his non-alien ramblings, the more it seems legitimate.

>That one time he went on the Joe Rogan show and rambled about the "truth" which was him summarizing and combining Neon Genesis Evangelion's Human Instrumentality Project, with the plot of Deus Ex, and Deus Ex HR.

National treasure, entertaining, friendly, sometimes he's right. His voice was made for radio.

honest, frog protecting, waterfilter man.

of course, what else could globalist possibly mean

Fucking hilarious

kike lover.

a snake oil salesman trying to make a living and the last person that would pick up arms to defend the republic

He sounds very passionate on every topic he takes on, and his memes are amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Toi4hcoFgfM

Some of his theories are a bit out there but others are pretty spot on.

Good for memes too.

>THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY
wow this guys a fucking retard
>news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
>Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

Oh

of course those who are trying to make a living are the ones who hate America the most obviously

wtf are you even trying to say?

Its funny when he goes on for hours about the most retarded shit like today and yesterday with Snoop Dogg and Alec Baldwin or when Hilary opened up that jar of pickles

He is a God in human form.

who can say buddy, who can say

Vid?

He's trying to say you're an idiot.

he was just reporting on propaganda that was crafted to create a false impression of her health

I liked when he did stand up.

>HEY GOYS, DONT YA THINK ALEX JONES, GAVIN, STEPHEN, MILLIE, MILO, JONTRON, LAUREN ETC. ETC. ALL SUCK???

>I'M NOT A SHILL, I PROMISE, I JUST HATE ALL POPULAR FACES OF TRUMP SUPPORT

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=55s

gave me goosebumps desu

Overly dramatic....yes.
Overly paranoid....yes.
Overly confident....yes
Overly victimized....yes
Try's to hard to sell his products...yes

So he is a genuine guy that is overly pissed off with where this country has gone and puts his life into InfoWars to spread the news and needs funding to keep it going with a mere little netwoth of 5 million.

If you ask me, for the amount of work he puts in to be under appreciated for only 5 mil is fucking crazy to begin with. Bill O’Reilly makes fucking 20 mill a year and does 1/4 of the work alex jones does and is also a puppet. That liberal lez bitch ellen degeneres networth is 70 mill with George Soros hand up her vagina working her mouth like a puppet.

Now tell me, who has real heart /pol?

I think he was trying to have an honest, positive thread

What's his position on the environmental conservation?

>YouTube
>a credible source of information
Okay.

water conservationist

how is he a nut?

Great entertainer for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

Hes the sort of man lacking in numbers in this zeitgeist. He lacks self control, hes impulsive, hes angry, he cares, he doesnt suffer anyone gladly and hes a red blooded patriot. The antithesis of a John Oliver or Stephen Colbert.

It says so much about this shit zeitgeist that he can be ridiculed so easily in trivial, superficial ways.

He loves water.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

Fuck off skeletor

I think he can be over the top at times but he means well. I'd enjoy having a conversation or two with him. I used to loathe the guy until Sandy Hook and his interview with Piers Morgan.

He just got mentioned on SNL.
I think that's pretty cool.

hes literally right 100% of the time, anyone who disagrees is an idiot

>married to a jew
>his daughter dating a half black guy

HE SURE AINT ONE OF (((THEM)))

Conspiritard that somehow managed to become politically relevant despite pushing shit like the Sandy Hook crisis actors and chemtrails. Not too far away from reptilians and the pyramids were alien spaceships tier back in the day

Top notch comedian

The exact opposite actually but do continue.

When is this happening again? Joe needs to get him back asap. Fuck Eddie though

I'd say 70% redpilled truth, 30% conspiracy bullshit

He OD'd of redpills

That Eddie guy completely ruined that podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

WILL COMMENCE

He's a blowhard 99% of the time. You want to really dig deep and learn the truth of things?.....Watch this little clip from George Carlin...it explains everything rather nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhZyAOuyhE

25% Retarded
75% pure top tier meme material

i've met the guy. we smoked a joint and bullshit over beers for a few hours back in 2012. if you don't get waco, or bill cooper you won't get alex jones.

fuck, watch him in scanner darkly/waking life. he's just texan and passionate... hot blooded. like says

whatever you say, farung

top kek,

It's well known that the elites like to filter their true plans and motives in small pieces through the media

He overdosed on redpills back in the 90s

Fucking witnessed.

Those digits

He won't name the Jew, but when he says globalist that's what he means.
This guy is the original green pill.

I want to have a beer and chill with Alex Jones

this

the funny part is this is the intelligent wing of Alt Right theres a more scary stupid violent half that takes their orders from Milo not AJ