Guys crime in europe is skyrocke-

>guys crime in europe is skyrocke-

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/2229/umfrage/mordopfer-in-deutschland-entwicklung-seit-1987/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>homicide rates
>crime
neat now show rapes, faggot.

>End 2010

fuck off

>Jesus, are you seriously starting from the 1300s. This is by far the most intentionally misleading graph I've ever seen.

You got me, crime is lower now than 1300

Homicide rate has definitely risen in Sweden

It's rape worst than homicide?

Serious question for europeans, I already know the americans stance on it.

>Crime rates didnt spike just look at the homicide rate guys! don't look at rapes or sexual assaults tho.

The goddamn Castillians ruin EVERYTHING.

In the long run it has really gone down

That graph should scare the ever living shit out of you Swede...

We both know the immigrants have a severely increased tendency towards crime.

That graph neatly illustrates that it took us 'whites' literally a couple of centuries to get to the level where crimes are basically extinct. How long will it take for those immigrants to do the same?

>It's rape worst than homicide?
>Serious question for europeans
Do Yuropeens even count rape as a crime anymore?

>whatever you do, don't look at swedens definition of rape! this breaks the red pill noooo!

>guys importing uneducated people from the poorest and most violent places on earth is a good idea, it will improve our countr-

>over time

The definition has remained the same before the foreigners began showing up en masse.

>Massive jump in sexual assaults/rapes
>Its the laws fault
shit skin detected.

>long run
It might look good if you compare it to 1500's, but if you look at 1993 and 2013 it has nearly doubled. Do you think that people don't notice these kind of changes?

>2010

>2009

>its ok they are just groping girls
>its ok most girls escape their attacker
>its ok we just report multiple rapes differently

Murder rate in Germany
Source: Kriminalstatistik des BKA

This.

Even if we accept that Sweden has a liberal definition of rape you'd have to be extremely credulous not to see a dramatic increase in reported rapes concomitant with a rise in immigrants as a problem.

You think these men are tickling these women? Heavy petting? Get real.

Are Swedes that scared of looking bad so they don't differentiate between lets say "party rape" and "street rape". I am pretty sure someone keeps the data, why lump both together, just to deflect criticism?

Political motivated crime

kys cuck

makes sense, everyone is old

>graphic ends at 2000's
>when you speaks against refugees the governement come knock at your door
>trying to find a legit graphic to convince the world that you're country isn't ruined while a refugee is raping your mother in broad daylight in the name of compassion.

I pity you Sweden.

>Literally starts in the Medieval Period
Top fucking kek at Italy skyrocketing during the Italian Wars there, but why is homicide so low in Germany during the 30 Years War?

Not if it's a sexual emergency.

S..see the murder rate is about the same so the immigrants aren't bad at all. Now if you excuse me I need to buy a new door for my house which was recently kicked in and robbed but not before I finish vacuuming out all the broken glass from my car windows that were punched in for no reason in the same car I drove my children to the hospital just yesterday after their anuses were ripped open from migrant "twelve" year olds.

>those brown shitskins only started appearing in sweden after 2012!

What, you really thought that Sup Forums was reliable? This place is full of uneducated racists who unironically think that immigration is a problem. Meanwhile, economists and anthropologists alike acknowledge that immigration leads to significantly more positives than negatives.

Nice y axis you stupid cunt

>Be Swede
>be shown Swedish media covers up immigrant crime
>feel safe
>get raped

How's your wife's bull, Sven?

House burglary went up about 9%. Still way below than in the 90s

>grenade attacks

Fuck off sven

I have to either choose facts from the Swedish Government or Jewish Media like Ami Horowitz and Ezra Levant are promoting.
It isn't a hard choice.

>1300-2010

1300-2010

Is this the only scale you could find a downward trend in?

>1300-2010

Really? There's homicide records from the 1300's?

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/2229/umfrage/mordopfer-in-deutschland-entwicklung-seit-1987/

They show a different rate.

Yeah you can write whatever the fuck you want. It's daily occurance in this country to read about murders. This didn't happen before.

this seems to be the general liberal ideology

>any crime is too much!
>crime by 3rd world immigrants is just a price we pay

Yes its kinda shitty
Pretty sure its even hard to find data of total population

>Both sources of information are misleading and incorrect
>So I'll choose one of the two sources of information that is misleading and incorrect to support my arguments

SWEDEN YES

boy thank God those guys at the Belgium institute of statistics were so diligent in the 14th century

Rape statistics of Germany.
Blue = total
Orange = Germans
Grey = Nongermans

There is a increase but skyrocket? Not really.

Unfortunately I can't see the source of the Statista. I would say the BKA is trustworthy

>haven't cited his "data" yet
HAHAHA

Yeah nigga, looking out your front door isn't hard either. I'm with you though, I'd believe the same media that obfuscates the facts too.

I'll let you get back to watching Stephen Colbert and the Daily Show.

First
>1300 to 2010
Wow, nice data manipulation there Sven
Second
>Homicide rates
Is homicide is the only illegal thing in Sweden? Maybe, since you don't seem to do jack shit about all your rapes.

How the fuck do you have crime statistics from the 1300. Sounds like total bullshit to me.Also conviniently ends before the 2015 mudslide

These statistics are known to be bogus and lacking any integrity. I don't understand how it can be revealed to a population that the sources of a data set have been intentionally altered and suppressed but because it's on a graph with math and lines it's scientific so that must mean it's right.

Homicide is a piss poor indicator of crime vs. innocent people. People murdered typically were involved in something unsavory. All homicides tell you is the likelihood of getting murdered if you're a dumbass. Things like theft, burglary, and rape are not more indicative of crimes committed against people completely innocent.

So what you are saying is we can totally dump another 1,6 mil shitskins up there?
Fine by me, just make sure fins and norges wall that shit up from the sides.

How nice of you to cite the reliable data which you must be using. Except you aren't. Back to Breitbart and Rebel Media with you.
>showing data is considered manipulation
HAHA HOLY SHIT

i bet rapes by "syrian" refugees skyrocketed

and to think it was 0 just a few years ago

*more indicative

Amazing point, now where can I look at your statistics? I can't? Right, they were real in your mind all along.

did this occur before mass 3rd world immigration?

>rapefugees
Your shitty meme dates all the way back to the Cologne hoax, you have yet to prove that mass rape orgy.

your shitposting sucks

kill yourself

>have riots occurred before 3rd world immigration?
How delusional.

Why didn't it start from 200000 years ago? It would be much more representative.

Why does this post contain a meme arrow?

Researching such claims and presenting data which fails to agree with your government mandated fake facts is illegal. This should have been a red flag for you a long time ago.

>Cologne hoax

Confirmed cuck. Kill yourself

data stops in 2010. syrian civil war and corresponding flood of refugees began in 2011

Only happens because whiteys commit less and less crimes, we'll see how it goes once nogs get close to 50% of the pop

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html

to think this was 100% preventable

sad

From what I know it's not the Syrians who rape but all the other africans who joined them as "refugees". I'm fine with Syrian refugees as they took German refugees after the second world war as well.

So you don't have the data?

Except rapes have gradually increased. If it was a definition change there would be a huge spike one year but it would remain unchanged throughout.

It was committed 4 murders a couple of days ago in Socholm, that gang thing. I didn't really follow the news since it was Sweden and sort of thought "yupp" right away.

>starts in 1300

Jesup Crisp you guys are desperate.

*reports of rape
You are looking at the amount of reports, not proven claims.
Reading comprehension is key to reading statistics.

i thought all cucks knew what current year is.
apparently i was wrong pro tip : it isnt 2010

yeah you guys are huge idiots

>lets let random 3rd worlders walk into germany

sad times

It doenst show 2010-2017. Thats when the sandniggers came in and ruined your country

It is illegal to do so or make such claims, of course you will use this as an excuse that you are right. It is of no concern to me however, I don't live in Sweden and will not suffer the burdens placed on it's people. Enjoy your brainwashing until the bitter end.

I think Sweden is the only country with those coming in pattern lol

mudslimes can't own AKs so they use cans and chemicals lol

I also heard report on radio that 4 largest non Swedish Scandinavian cities had less homicides than some on Swedish city. Wish I could find it again.

>(((Economists)))
Good goy

>EVERY crime has risen between 2014 and 2015

What's your point Achmed?

I'd rather rape someone than kill someone.

Holy fucking shit man. Your government stopped releasing statistics with separated stats for immigrant crime after 2005, because they weren't "intresting". On top of that, that graph doesn't tell me which country the stats were taken from.

lol you are a fucking retard

Of course when you take in account the fucking middle ages
Put the last 5 years you fuck

i looked into it

i saw a few from the 1800s... then nothing.... then immigrant riots in the last 20 years

2001 – Gothenburg Riots, June 2001, (Gothenburg, Sweden)

2013 – Riots in Stockholm, Sweden

February 20: Rinkeby riots in Sweden.

Ok

I'm still against the replacement of Europeans. So should you Sven.

Sorry about your credibility dropping too.

We've had "sandniggers" for much longer than that, dumbo.

No shit
When people become become more advanced, ofcourse they will stop crime.

what went wrong?

So basically every data there is out there regarding crime in Sweden is false, only you have true knowledge about it.
Thanks for sharing your insight, cretin.

2014 more so
Everything went up except assault

What is your point? We have had immigrants for much longer than that.