Asian females are more intelligent, rational, and emotionally stable than White Women

>Asian females are more intelligent, rational, and emotionally stable than White Women
>White men are the creators of modern civilization, the engine of human advancement
>Eurasians are more intelligent and attractive than any other race on earth

Just accept it, Eurasians are the future and there is nothing you can do about it. Whites and Asians will continue to merge together to create a race of unprecedented power and intelligence which will colonize the stars while the Brown and Jewish kin are left behind.

The Jews are desperately trying to stop Whites and Asians from banding together by inciting racial animosity and using the likes of Eliott Rodgers for propaganda purposes. In the end it will all be futile.

Our Eurasian destiny is inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eurasians also have extremly high rates of mental illness and are extremely liberal. Mixed race mutts are basically jews

Not to mention their very high rates of homosexuality

>Asian females are more intelligent, rational, and emotionally stable than White Women

I hate when people say this gay shit. There are a fuckload of countries in Asia and most of them are jungle-dwelling savages.

The only Asian country with advanced, intelligent people is Japan. The rest of them are primitive savages.

Be more specific, don't say fucking "Asian". Technically people from India are Asian too.

there's this asian girl that I am fucking on the side that looks exactly like this caricature. It's uncanny really.

sounds like someones got yellow fever

Indians are literally Aryans.

Thats one ugly girl desu

Those are AMWF hapas tho.

White male/asian female always lead to an austistic child

I had an Asain gf and she was bat shit crazy and she had small brests, i am now dating a blonde with no issues and large brests. Every asain girl ive known is crazy with boytits, sure she was tight but it isnt worth having retarded mongrel kids when i can find an aryan that is just as tight.

>Words can't have more than one meaning!

It's quite clear the Nazis weren't using the word "Aryan" that way.

This is Jewish Propaganda. Please ignore these posters.

Jews have tried to divide Whites and Asians for centuries now. Divide and Conquer.

Anything to justify yellow fever, cuck.

That picture is a caricature of me and my ex exactly. Feels weird. Maybe we are eskimo bros.

Yeah, it's the JEWS who are anti-race mixing... Idiot

just wanted to remind people Asians are superior to whites

>marry White woman
>have kids
>your white wife encourages them to be gay/transgender
>kids end up mentally fucked and ruined by White feminism

>marry Asian woman
>kids turn out highly attractive and intelligent
>are raised in a traditional household
>daugthers stick to feminine qualities
>sons stick to masculine qualities

Just marry a Christian you gook mongrel

The fact that Asian women overwhelmingly prefer White men and that White men overwhelmingly prefer Asian females should tell you something.

This is not random, it's destiny. We're naturally drawn to partners that can help us create the best possible offspring.

Well, I wouldn't consider procreating with or even dating this girl, I just enjoy the meaningless degrading sex that I have with her

Nah thanks, I think I'll stick with a Christian Asian woman

>hapa kids having masculine qualities
>like a short dick narrow shoulders and low test
kys racemixing degenerate, you don't abandon something when things start to look bad, you're just a traitor

Not all of them are liberal. My fiancee is a devout Orthodox Christian hapa girl

Real life WMAF here, I really do feel like the master race.
>Intelligent (98th percentile ACT score)
>6'0
>Good hair
>Not ugly
>Normal width shoulders
>Not skinny and weak like full asians
>6' dick
But I would probably hate my asian mom if I was short and small dicked.

*product of WMAF

The real truth is it doesn't matter what race the woman is as long as the father is White. The main worry is that if you breed with a non-White then the skin tone will darken and the hair/eyes are more likely to be black.

If you want to know what hapas look like after hundreds of years. Look central asia. They're not the master race.

No. A Chinese destiny is inevitable if you go down that route. The Chinese are too good at assimilating genes. China was invaded by many different ethnic groups and in the end they all became Han Chinese. They also assimilate when they invade other nations.

>implying they were white in the first place before the mongols raped them

she is ugly as fuck though

>plastic surgery

fetish babies are so sad :(

love me some mama june

Yes, yes, you wuz kangz, Tyrone.

>implying whites never expanded toward east. i.e. Russia.

>truckloads of countries
uhhhhh let's count

China
Japan
Korea
Philippines
Vietnam

?????????
Two of those are in the top five of world's largest economy, two fought with USA and lived to tell about it, and two probably made everything you're using on your PC

Idk what jungle countries you're talking about, but Africa is Africa, and these Asian countries have a lot more relevance than most of the world

Rin Nakai is the only Pol approved wifu

>S.2943 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
>114th Congress (2015-2016) - Obama
>Sponsor: Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ]
>Signed into law: December 23, 2016
>SEC. 1287. Global Engagement Center.
>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text
>Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.
>Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts.