What's the worst place to live in Texas?

what's the worst place to live in Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mh-4Z3fQSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anywhere that isn't a star on that map. And even then it isn't very good.

lufkin or beaumont

Austin.

The out of state faggots have really poisoned the well.

texas

Austin
Dallas
Houston
Any town on the southern border.

this

yes

The border towns.

Austin....or Denton

West Texas is shit simply because of the dust storms. I lived in midland for 2 years and it drove me crazy so I went back to Dallas.

Austin.

the mexican barrio

Laredo

t. DEA brother in law

All of Texas is a disaster in terms of the people. This is the state that sends Ted Cruz to washington. Texas needs to be wiped off the map.

San Antonio and El Paso

Houston and Austin

Hey thanks for the mention there in your northern-most river.

>laredo
JUST

Detroit, obviously

Dallas fucking blows

Houston or Austin.

Killeen.

This guy does bars

Dallas, Houston, and Austin.

EL PASO

What sucks about it?

>tfw live north of Dallas
It's stunning how fast it goes to shit once you pass south over the city limit.

true.

Seguin and San Marcos are trash commie breeding grounds

Wtf is this even?

The trouble with Brownsville is that it's full of browns!

Tfw Midland Bro

Niggers.

Rough guide

>tfw going to Big Bend next month
Feels good, man

Austin. California wants it's Liberal haven back.

Go fuck yourself !!! Texas is better than whatever bullshit state your from !!!! there are shitty places to live in any state, including texas. but texas as a whole is better than any state in the us buddy.

you lived in denton? i use to live there i live in fort worth now

It's different but it's not bad. It's better here than in bumfuck nowhere.

El Paso

>have qt flaky on-again-off-again mexican gf from college
>"my parents are letting me run the restaurant back home, i'm only staying with you if you go down to brownsville with me"

Is it really that bad there? Should I get browned

I am from Missouri, which is embarassing in it's own ways, but Texas is by far and away the worst, most hateful, and white-trashiest state in America. Again, the simple fact that evil people in Texas send Cruz to the Senate is proof enough that Texas needs to be nuked into oblivion.

I will add to this..never, ever, ever trust anyone with a southern accent, especially a Texas accent.

>what's the worst place to live in Texas?

brownsville
you guessed it, the browns make the place bad

>bumfuck nowhere

Those are the best places to live and this will be the case more and more as the demographics change.

>a town literally named after its disease, almost as a warning to visitors

kek america is truly a magical place

>send Cruz to the Senate

Nothing wrong with cruz in the senate or the supreme court.

Cruz in the Supreme Court is a total nightmare and reason to leave this shitty country for good.

Midland fag here. Plz send help.

Midland fag here. where r u bruder

I'd have to say the worst place to live in Texas would be the slums of Houston.

Texas is pretty much a colony of Mexico by now

>tfw you live in Brownsville.
It's alright place but I'm a bit of a homebody so take that with a grain of salt

I want to say austin because the Californians are ruining it. But realistically the worst places are Laredo, and everywhere around Midland and Odessa. West Texas is an absolute shithole.

If you really like the girl (which it sounds like you do) then yeah sure.

RGV is super unique, I wouldn't mind living there for a year or two desu. You won't get cartel'd.

From Laredo, your brother in law is going to die

Your liberal ass clearly needs to leave.

Meh I think San Angelo and Abilene are ok.

>panhandle all red
Kek, okay. Save for one or two shit towns, it's not the worst spot in Texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mh-4Z3fQSc

I live in the valley
Almost 80% vote for hillary in my county

"In poverty" :/

They are, I'm just really hate midland/odessa

you know any whore's named Andrea?

Fuck you Texas and fuck you Lone Star beer.

>Brownsville

that became reality

Texarkana.

A lot of people will try to blame the "Arkansas Side" of Texarkana, but no. ALL of Texarkana is shit.

It's a shit-town, with infrastructure that started failing only 5 years after being implemented because of crooked contract deals.

I am not liberal.. more centrist. But I hate that Cruz only serves himself and purposely tries to prevent anything from getting done in washington. He is only in it for himself. Texans know this and keep electing him so that he can destroy our country. No one likes Cruz, and in fact everyone hates him, except for Texas retards that are full of hate themselves.

i honetsly dont know where you were in texas that literally everyone was hateful to you. its actually not like that at all. i will say this however; all of texas has pride for their state. which is why i stood up for it and said go fuck yourself. im not trying to be rude, i love my state. if you love yours, tell me to go fuck myself; i dont see anything wrong with that. but texas, as a whole, is a very friendly state. i am sorry you had a bad experience.

Can you show us on the doll where the Texas touched you?

Anywhere on the coast. Or near Louisiana. West Texas is boring as shit though. East Texas is hillbilly as fuck.

Austin area and Dallas area are the only worthwhile places.

If you like wearing peoples skin.
Seriously no matter how "redpilled" you are some of those towns look like they're from the Texas chainsaw massacre, not an appealing place to live.

Why? I lived in SA for a year and it was cool

actually lived in Live oak but still I visited some of the neighborhoods and walked all around downtown at all hours of night or day and the only regrettable thing to happen to me was a fag propositioned me with cocaine on the Alamo Plaza.

Surprised to not see lubbock yet. I've been at texas tech for a few years now. I guess its not the worst but its pretty meh. Obviously plenty of mexicans

>dissing Texas
Yeah ok, I hear it everyday

>dissing Lone Star
Whoa wtf man

texasfag here
if you live outside of the triangle (houston-san antonio-dallas) then you are pretty much fucked

literally anywhere in texas

Where are the qt3.14 white, Texas country girls at? Austin?

East = No
West = No
Border with Mex = No
The Gulfcoast is fun, central is ok if you stay outta Austin, and Dallas and Houston can be pretty based if you know where not to go.

>West Texas is boring as shit though.
It's boring.
It's hot.
It's constantly windy.
It never rains.
There's dust everywhere.
THERE'S MEXICANS. EVERYWHERE.

Fuck this place.

Yeah, its a smelly, hypocritical, backwards piece of the south.

It's sad because there is so much potential there, but no one remotely is interested in it.
Also, there are no sidewalks, there are residential zones zoned dangerously close to heavy use rails.
The niggers are either violent or gayer than three dollar bills, and there is probably the biggest homeless ratio in the state there.
Some of the rural areas are alright though, not counting scary ass Fouke.

i lived on Spice Ln. for a few months

lmao

>West Texas is boring as shit though

When you grow up you will in fact appreciate how "boring" it is.

Dont come to the RGV here in Texas

dude the panhandle sucks ass

Also am I a meme yet

I'd be more worried about the on-again-off-again and demanding you move part rather than the Mexican part of that query. You're setting yourself up for disappointment, but not the way you're thinking.

To be fair, I've never lived in Brownsville, just visited a few times.

In Amarillo myself, windy and flat. Lots of redpilled people I work with, lots of Christians.

All of it. I would live rather in South Sudan than Texas.

Houston

We've got the 2nd largest canyon in the states I believe, next to the Grand Canyon

Port arthur. Trust me

"A 2000 Texas A&M study stated that of the residents of Cameron County, 43% do not have basic literacy skills"

At least it is a step up from Africa

>43% do not have basic literacy skills

Latrineos going to latrine.

Sure bud. You enjoy your oil fields and Mexicans that can't speak English. And meth. And vast hideous flatlands.

TXK isn't bad. But then I've lived here most of my life aside from a 10y stint in HOU.

Wrong you must be a rich suburbanite who listens to rap and wants a black friend
Austin Fags
Dallas Mexicans niggers and fags
Houston shit ton of niggers

They need to invest a shitload more in their airport. That's about the only way they're going to get more traffic for expansion.

Austin here. My hometown. Born in 86.

How do we save Austin from the liberal locusts?

Then you're retarded