JUDAS/BRUTUS

PENCE IS PLANNING A COUP WITH CLINTONS AND THE REST OF THE GOP TOMORROW TO OVERTHROW TRUMP

WE'VE JUST LEARNED THAT PLANS ARE IN PLACE TO FRAME TRUMP AS A RUSSIA PUPPET AND HAVE HIM IMPEACHED

DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT

Does this mean Jews won't be in charge anymore?

> provides no details
> provides no context

Give us the coles notes on this or fuck off

Who cares faggot.

>Pence

Why the fuck did Sup Forums ever start supporting this typical establishment chrisschun republican neocon? I never trusted him and you people are fucking retards and I hate you all.

I think it's reasonable to think Trump knows more about him than the public. I wonder why Trump would have taken as vice-president anyone who he didn't trust conpletely.

>chrisschun republican neocon

not a Shariablue shill nope

There are plans of some sort, but this could easily be used as a meta division tactic to get people to turn on Pence.
Don't sperg out like the Dems want you to. First it was Flynn, then a swing-and-miss with Sessions and now it's Pence.

as if 90% of pol hasn't been saying pence is a snake in the grass.

When he raped kaine live on TV, he won a few hearts and minds, but he's been viewed with suspicion from day one. Pol just likes to run with the shock therapy memes to be edgy

>Does this mean Jews won't be in charge anymore?

THIS

Seems an awful lot like a deep shill psyops to divide us senpai.
Uncle Mike is better than that.

All caps, so it must be true.

Besides, Trump is a Russian puppet.

90% of pol was busy making cute nicknames for the cuck.

He defended Hastert at one point, he can't be trusted until new info comes out saying otherwise.

Sauce or GTFO

fake news.

Because Sup Forums's traffic has increased about 300% since last year, attracting actual retarded bible thumping tier Republicans making the more right leaning libertarian Sup Forums of the past into a minority. This place could fit right in in the GOP congress these days.

the plan works perfectly
drumpfcucks are buttmad and triggered
conservatives will be back in the White House
keep going user

>Because Sup Forums's traffic has increased about 300% since last year,

Hmm where did they come from?

At least he's an American patriot unlike the Kremlin cocksucker currently occupying the WH

zerohedge find it lazy fux

shill thread, stop bumping. sage

JUDAS WAS PAID