LOL TRUMP

LOL TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwc8UI6SUtQ
ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-said-goldman-sachs-had-total-control-over-hillary-clinton-then
youtube.com/watch?v=ny7uGEPgoXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is so pathetic. I don't even want to know what happened before the photo

trump cucked

legitimately thought that was Shia when I glanced at the thumbnail

Nothing. they have just met

why is he so smug?

Trump enterprises has business dealings in Saudi Arabia.. Trump is just looking out for his own personal interests, not the american people's. Worst president ever.

POST VIDEO FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwc8UI6SUtQ

>Deputy crown prince

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

he couldn't even get the crown prince

what a joke

thanks for correcting the record. now fuck off

Can he do anything but lie to get votes?

>who is the biggest contributor to clinton? it's SAUDI ARABIA. why would i ever vote for su-

Hillary is a terrible person and was a terrible candidate, but when will the trumpets get sick of getting cucked on a daily basis?

I used to have the same table covering when I went camping as a kid. The stupid fucking clips would always pop off and the wind would blow it away. I should have thought about putting MASSIVE FUCKING HAIRTIES around it instead like he did.

Here you go sweetie

Donald Trump Said Goldman Sachs Had ‘Total Control’ Over Hillary Clinton — Then Stacked His Team With Goldman Insiders

ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-said-goldman-sachs-had-total-control-over-hillary-clinton-then

because the only guy above this is the King? Who has dementia i add

Cr!pplechan got butthurt today too :)

Fuck them. Fuck H@lfchan as well, only Kek delivers.

You just know this 'defense minister' is just some oil uncles kid he gave a job

Sup Forums's body language analysts have determined that Trump is cucked.

JESUS

t. Ahmed

When did he lie here?

IT'S NOT FAIR TRUMPBROS
IT WAS OUR TURN

>steve bannon
>goldman sachs
Pick one

look at all that manspreading

(bannon) worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department.[24] When he left the company, Bannon held the position of vice president.

CTR THREAD DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TRUMP IS LE BASED AND WILL DRAIN THE GLOBALIST SWMAP

THERES A WOMAN AT THE TABLE WITH MEN? WITH NO HIJAB????????????????

Capping this too so I can laugh even more

that smug piece of shit is dead meat lol
doesn't even know it yet

>Donald Trump Said Goldman Sachs Had ‘Total Control’ Over Hillary Clinton — Then Stacked His Team With Goldman Insiders
Computer security companies regularly hire computer hackers. So long as they follow the directive of their supervisor, what is the problem?

Do you retards think that any meeting with anyone is a sign of capitulation?

??

Merkel is coming soon, does that mean when she visits Trump will be "cucked" by Germoney? Trump will be "controlled," "owned," "a puppet of" Merkel?

See, I'm sensing a pattern here. Like you read the news then you play a game of madlibs.

i wonder what's behind the door

Shareblue is learning

everyone hold still..

SAY.. SHAREBLUE.. ON THREE.

/allshills/

>Hilary is bought off by a company and forced to do political favors for them
>Trump says he won't do that
>Trump hires people from said company because they are experienced and not because he's being manipulated

>be lib
>lack all forms of critical thinking
>drum up a false equivalency because I'm a retarded ape

wew lad. I'd crack a window if I were you.
Really corrected my record you dumb faggot bitch.

>Bannon is a fascist !
>Bannon is a merchant !

Pick fucking one;

the only person on that list that even likes Goldman Sachs is Gary Cohn, and that's debatable. Both Bannon and Mnuchin left the beast to do something else.

why are the muslims legs so spread apart like that

How is posting a meeting Trump had today, shilling against him?

don't argue with brainwashed cucks senpai, you can't teach them to think criticially and nobody else wants to see it

0.01 Trumpcoins® have been deposited to your GoldmanSachs® account

You unlock that door with the key of imagination

youtube.com/watch?v=ny7uGEPgoXk

>We did 9/11. U mad, white boi?

Trump Team out in full force I see.

WEW

BMC

He's young and not that experienced. Age and experience matter a lot in monarchical governments.

No, the guy above is Crown prince: Bin nayaf. He is probably the most pro-US guy that important in the region, and in Saudi Arabia.

This is what happens when there is so many idiotic memes thrown around. It forces conversations to be about "who's getting cucked more".

>Keep your friends close and put your enemies into positions of extreme power.

-Sun Tzu

Trump is defeated, he has no traction in the deal, we need them infinitely more than they need us, and if trump thought he could threaten them he is wrong

the Saudis rule us, as they ever did

you got it wrong, it should b little boy

Now here is the question: how do we know Trump is hiring them for their experience and not for any ties? If they're so evil and criminal, will they be exempt from punishment for working for him?

>being this retarded

topkek

i bet people will read this and think this is an actual quote

fake news

Hey everyone look, it's shareblue

>everyone who disagrees with me is a commie cuck shill beta bluepilled sjw antifa marxist nigger

SHHEEEIIIT

>dat awkward silence after "I hope so"

Trump looks uncomfortable as fuck here.

>Trump can't into murdering arab leaders with his bear hands
lole

I'm feeling dumb, it seems like Trump is pretty good at deals so I am willing to believe

You liberals are insane.

Get cucked Sup Forums

He's not a politician, he's good at doing not talking

jesus that was cringe

trusting anything msnbc puts out .
>kek

Look at his body language. The nervous hand tapping says it all.

>not taking the 2 minutes it takes to verify the information

just tablecloth my shit up f,a,m,

since when have we replied to noncountries?

right so he doesnt work at goldman sachs

also i hear the murders and executions department isn't very fun anyway.

OH FUCK

there is still hoping that he'll go batshit crazy

Don't you have a Schultz vote to cast Mohammed?

DELET THIS

SA is on a short rope.

I love it when retards still argue that trump is a jew shill.

Meanwhile CNN is trying to mathematically prove that trump is the next hitler.

Can't keep your shit together no matter how hard you try LMAO.

Osama, pls

DRUMPFTARDS WILL DEFEND THID

based

WTF BANNON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

trump, the savior. the big potus. uh, what? savior of himself, yes. that's what makes any good scammer, working mostly into his own pocket. like it or not, but that's donald trump.
while the average american was dying in vietnam, he chickened out (thanks to cash & influence of his freemason dad) and partied the 70s away with the kikeria and their society.
this lifestyle suited him (who wouldn't like to "party" with some mail-order bitches?), so he had to come up with ways to get that train going. his daddy wouldn't fund his lifestyle forever,
in fact, at some point he simply had enough and closed the money handle.

wow. that didn't suit well with donnie. being self-entitled & lazy, he prefers the scammer's life! so don had to use something he never used before: his brain.
he came up with a plan to make big ca$sh, easy, without all that hassle of work and all that, and even..gasp, "legal".
well, what the mafia would call, legal anyway. it was then when he invented his scam portfolio (no thanks to a few real life mafioso connections, who helped getting him started
in "da construction business". getting him "on his feet", and all that. this is where the don-man started cashing in on his first "skyscraper".)

the scam was simple, and always the same: collect enough sums of money from gullible investors, while giving larger-than-life speeches about how much better his building is going to be,
how much of an opportunity it is to become a member of the rising trump empire, etc. blahblah. you get the picture (any great scam king has the showbiz gene, and old donnie loves tv).

once a deal was set, he began building the thing (which he knew he never had enough money for in the first place), and then filed for bankrupy half-way. under bankrupcy protection
and thanks to some flawed legal loopholes, he then was able to finish his half-done block and save himself half of the cash needed to buy it back, thus making a profit anyway once it was completed.

nah, Saudis only recourse is to sell their US investments

if they sold off slowly, no biggie, we adjust.
if they try to sell fast, they get a shit price because its a fire sale. lose billions upon billions of dollars.

Saudis have nothing. Petrodollar is a big fucking joke.

He obviously has Jew friends, but on the other hand he doesn't have real friends because he's a robot

Imagine Bannon, a supposed enemy of radical Islam, patting and rubbing the crown prince of country responsible for brown pilling millions of people around the world with the Truth of Wahhabism.

I thought Bannon was /our/ guy?

You can tell Trump doesn't want to be there.

God Muslim men give me the creeps.

something like that. ask the mafia if you want details (they are the experts in this sort of thing, not me. i only gave you a short, flawed summary). anyway, in the end, all that he screwed
was the system and the taxpayers (the average american who was still dying in vietnam) while he cashed in for himself. because that's the kind of patriot he is, first and foremost saving himself.
and his image, of course. can't have that one tarnished. it is going to be his way of income in the future...

he then played this game 3x more times until he a had a good stock of real cash to play with, and that's how his magical career started (mafia-don wouldn't tell you that story though, in fact,
he is suing anyone who tries or tried to shed some light on it. and people hearing the word "mafia" usually is enough for them to back out). brave new business tycoon don may have had his up's
and downs from then on (more downs, actually, according to real cashflow and forbes he might just be a millionaire posing as a billionaire. he claims it himself, but then the guy manufactures ties in
china and declares them the "world's best ties" on letterman, go figure. and this guy now plays anti-capitalist? scammers, unite.).

his father being a freemason and him having the menorah in his office does not bode well for the future, now he assembles tons of necon hawks and kike shills to his legislation, so
there is no doubt in my mind that this guy will sell you his mother, if it brings him some "profit" or "influence", or whatever he is after.

Dat house nigger pulling the chair out for trump. Nice.

>116633295
>Meanwhile CNN is trying to mathematically prove that trump is the next hitler.

Are you implying that CNN is right? They aren't. (((Trump))) is a Jew shill, not the next Hitler.

Staring right at the camera with a knowing smug look,

What dirt does he have you merilards?

Hans, es ist spät. Geh schlafen damit du morgen fit für die Schule bist.

This minister has Trump by the balls

the only real accomplishment 2016 was made by the american people themselves, voting the clinton/bush crime cartel out of business. the sad thing is, they just voted in another oligarch,
or, con man, who will screw the country, same as before. we may have averted a direct war for now, but seeing how (((mccain))) and the ((( u.s. state department))) are hell-bent on starting
ww3 with the russkies, speaks another language. they now passed a bill to sell them rocket launchers & stingers, so this war might come anyway. the u.s. doesn't seem to have it's own
governing body in order, the left hand does not know what the right hand does, and vice versa. worse even, they fight against each other, and all together against america and
it's constitution. in the end, uncle sam will lose and babylon will fall, just as the bible said it would. it all makes sense now, and it's frightening concerning the accuracy of
a 2k year old story, no matter what you think in terms of religion. those who haven't fallen on their heads or got infected with the zionist disease should have come to their own
conclusion by now.

the sand clock just got turned around again, nothing more.

>seen this coming since 2014

arabs look like dogs...